[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Update 2.8.6 - Should be up in about an hour
  • Coremods Updated
    • AsieLib
    • CoFHCore
    • MrTJPCore
    • OpenModsLib
  • Mods Updated
    • Aroma Backup
    • BuildCraft
    • DecoCraft
    • Draconic Evolution
    • Extra Cells
    • Extra Utilities
    • Gravestone
    • Hardcore Questing Mode
    • JourneyMap
    • Logistics Pipes
    • Lord of the Rings
    • OpenBlocks
    • Project:Red
    • Roguelike Dungeons
    • Storage Drawers
    • Thaumic Tinker
    • Thermal Expansion
    • Thermal Foundation
    • Wawla
    • Yampst
  • Configs changed
    • Various, mostly to stop update spam and to tweak some settings for better playability, disabled a couple of recipes causing issues.
  • Updated a few CustomNPC quests missing their links and tweaked HQM book (should not cause any server issues)

DeSahd

Jul 29, 2019
Just updated our server to 2.8.6 and now any time someone clicks on a recipe in NEI the client crashes. The standard NEI fixes have not worked. I also tried the latest version of NEI and it still crashes. Any suggestions?

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
I will double check as that was something I took care of in the 2.8 update, did you start fresh or simply update?
Sorry for the delay, I'm used to waiting on an alert from a quote. (not a same day response :p )
I started a fresh game and ran into that. No previous download on this computer.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, I had found the change and fixed it for the most recent map update, see if that works for you (will have to download the latest map)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
ANNOUNCEMENT: A recent crash involving NEI has been brought to my attention, this can be solved by removing NEI Integration and updating to the newest version 1.1.1 http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/nei-integration.

I will include it in the next update, but since this is currently the only mod I have updated towards the next release I am posting the work-around until the next version of the pack.

D

dobalu

On my server, none of the blocks inside of the main town are protected. I am not sure if other towns' blocks are protected. Was this changed in an update, or am I somehow missing a file or config?

D

dobalu

I could have sworn in the game we played a while back (months), we weren't able to break blocks on houses and what not. I could simply be mis-remembering. If that's the case, then there's no issues other than the NEI one which was fixed by updating as suggested! Looking forward to playing!

EDIT: One other issue I've noticed is that the farmer in our game seems to have disappeared. I can't find him anywhere. Is there a way to respawn him so we can do the related quests without cheating in any items?

Last edited:
J

jade_lynx

EDIT: One other issue I've noticed is that the farmer in our game seems to have disappeared. I can't find him anywhere. Is there a way to respawn him so we can do the related quests without cheating in any items?

I've got the same problem, in a fresh solo world, so the FAQ item about reloading the map doesn't seem applicable; since I can't speak to the farmer, progression in the Baker's quest is stalled, even though you can get the item from the kindly-provided HQM quest... would definitely like to know if there's some way to spawn him in without erasing my progress on anything else!

(Many thanks, by the way, for a marvelous pack!)

D

dobalu

I've got the same problem, in a fresh solo world, so the FAQ item about reloading the map doesn't seem applicable; since I can't speak to the farmer, progression in the Baker's quest is stalled, even though you can get the item from the kindly-provided HQM quest... would definitely like to know if there's some way to spawn him in without erasing my progress on anything else!

(Many thanks, by the way, for a marvelous pack!)

I figured it out by coming across a file of "clones" in the configs. There is an item in game called Mob Cloner (I believe? It's in the CustomNPC tab in creative mode) where you can respawn the farmer (his name is Ylandis or something). If you need more help I can actually log in and get you more step-by-step instructions

DeSahd

Jul 29, 2019
Found a fix for the NEI crash. It is a conflict in the NEI integration with Pam's Harvestcraft. Can go into the neiintegration.cfg and disable Pams Harvestcraft integration.

J

jade_lynx

There is an item in game called Mob Cloner (I believe? It's in the CustomNPC tab in creative mode) where you can respawn the farmer (his name is Ylandis or something).

That did the trick nicely, thanks much!

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
firt time i load the world, i can pass the gender options... so game get: "Shutting down internal server" after open the world i get "Shutting down internal server" and can't open the world =(

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
!!!!!!!!!!!NEI INTEGRATION CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.13" crash every time i try to see any recipe.
"NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.0" works ok for me... time fo update ok? =)

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
!!!!!!!!!!!NEI INTEGRATION CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.13" crash every time i try to see any recipe.
"NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.1.0" works ok for me... time fo update ok? =)
At the top of the page even....
ANNOUNCEMENT: A recent crash involving NEI has been brought to my attention, this can be solved by removing NEI Integration and updating to the newest version 1.1.1 http://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/nei-integration.

I will include it in the next update, but since this is currently the only mod I have updated towards the next release I am posting the work-around until the next version of the pack.
Hi, I play this modpack through the curse launcher and the launcher updated today so I updated it. After that I launched the game and I saw that my singleplayer world was not there. I then checked my saves folder and everything was there but I don't really know how it works. I was just wondering if you had any idea about why this happened and how I can get my world back. Thanks ^-^
You'll need to reach out to curse.

P

Pauls1990

hey, messaged on youtube yesterday, here's the crash repot

Attachments

• crash-2016-01-26_19.44.30-server.txt
    26.1 KB · Views: 90