[1.7.10] TolkienCraft II - Adventure Awaits! - v2.9.5[QUESTS][ADVENTURE][NORMAL MODE]

TheDeanoRama

Jul 29, 2019
yup, been mentioned at least once in the last few pages, that is why there is nomorerecipe conflicts in the pack, if you make the recipe in a vanilla crafting table there isw an arrow to switch between recipes...been like that from day one
Thanks, my search-foo must be weak, I did make the attempt to search the thread.

Reaperjtm1

Jul 29, 2019
Just curious is Tyltran supposed to be unharmed by bows, more specifically tinkers crossbows (etc. to cover bases but i use the crossbow)?

rumcays1889

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't able to even touch Tyltran ( I have quest) with my cleaver. It's like he was immune because I had that "slower hit effect bar thing" at bottom left of my screen. Dunno...I'll craft some other uber weapon and try again.

And a few days ago I had crash after crash when tried to transfer seeds from seed analyzer to seed storage box from agricraft using hoppers. But after 5 attempts it got fixed by itself.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't able to even touch Tyltran ( I have quest) with my cleaver. It's like he was immune because I had that "slower hit effect bar thing" at bottom left of my screen. Dunno...I'll craft some other uber weapon and try again.

And a few days ago I had crash after crash when tried to transfer seeds from seed analyzer to seed storage box from agricraft using hoppers. But after 5 attempts it got fixed by itself.
Not sure on the seeds, but with potions and absorbtion, tyltran becomes a bit easier.

GreatOrator

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, if nothing else, this recent change to the lotr mod has pushed more towards strategic thinking when fighting the bosses, which is also why brewcraft is back in the pack.

antoniorm1994

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem in the mission where you must kill Tyltran . I hit him and didn't do damage. Besides he doesn't makes me anything either.

Mystara

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to turn off item IDs in tool tips and WAILA. In a pack like this, I feel the numbers and long names take away from the immersion.

TheDeanoRama

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it is num pad 0, you can check your KB bindings though. I customize mine so much that almost nothing is 'normal' anymore

Mystara

Jul 29, 2019
I believe it is num pad 0, you can check your KB bindings though. I customize mine so much that almost nothing is 'normal' anymore

I didn't see it there. I did turn them off in NEI, but the behavior didn't change, could this be a config change?

TheDeanoRama

Jul 29, 2019
Hello friends... I played in version 2.8.1 and now in version 2.8.3 asks to update the quests from NPC custom, but I did not understand how to do this, and the message that explained no longer appears, what should I do? just copy a custom npc file, or the entire folder and replace in my current map?

Att.. Daniel Pacheco - Dan Maltez - Alucabr Games

I copied the entire customnpc folder and level.dat from the new map version to my existing save and that seemed to have done it for me.

I had done this at the time of my upgrade from 2.8.1 to 2.8.3 and I still dont have these recipes. the custom NPC folder I had copied was the one specifically from RC4's world\customnpcs folder.

aliatic

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks - apologies if this has already been asked/answered (but I wasn't ready to wade through 200 pages of forum...)

I'm playing with a friend on LAN. He's able to use teleport commands etc - but when opens the world up to LAN for me to join, I don't have permissions to do any of that.
Is there any way to change this? (I don't know much about config files... but maybe?)

TheDeanoRama

Jul 29, 2019
Hi folks - apologies if this has already been asked/answered (but I wasn't ready to wade through 200 pages of forum...)

I'm playing with a friend on LAN. He's able to use teleport commands etc - but when opens the world up to LAN for me to join, I don't have permissions to do any of that.
Is there any way to change this? (I don't know much about config files... but maybe?)
He as the server admin would have to OP you /OP <username> this gives you server admin privileges though - alternately he could set up command blocks for you to access that would send you to pre selected points on the map.

aliatic

Jul 29, 2019
He as the server admin would have to OP you /OP <username> this gives you server admin privileges though - alternately he could set up command blocks for you to access that would send you to pre selected points on the map.
Thanks but unfortunately that doesn't work. It says 'unknown command'