luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
Pff Pulverizer quest is broken too.... there are a lot of broken quest,
p0Pziqi.png
we need that update

EDIT: Redstone furnace broken too, i think all the tier is broken

nat2601

Jul 29, 2019
I have one question about the pack, it seems like an awesome, AWESOME PACKx2 but what is the mod count and how many fps would I be running with only 3.75GB allocated to the launcher? cause I don't have muh RAM on my laptop here

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
I have one question about the pack, it seems like an awesome, AWESOME PACKx2 but what is the mod count and how many fps would I be running with only 3.75GB allocated to the launcher? cause I don't have muh RAM on my laptop here

I have allocated 3,5gb of RAM and i don't get any problem of not enought memory
And the FPS doesn't depends on RAM, they depend in processor and graphic card (Most processor than graphics)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Laptop? I wouldn't say it's gonna be high :p

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
You can`t complete "Iron tanks" and "Steel tanks" quests , they are broken too
That's strange, I'm pretty sure that those two worked fine in my test world, although that was a while ago.
Redstone furnace broken too, i think all the tier is broken
These don't surprise me because the way they are handled in game is so messed up.

Sadly, I already submitted the update so these will have to wait until next time. :oops:

However, thank you for actually bug reporting to me rather than just telling people the pack is broken and not to be played. I currently have put almost 0 actual play time into it, so things that escape my test world go completely off my radar unless someone informs me. So if anyone finds something wrong, do me a solid and let me know. :)

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
As for the performance questions, here is my testing environment:
A laptop with 4GB of RAM, a not so great cpu or gpu.
I have recently updated to Java 8 which has slightly increased performance from what I can tell (it might not work with all modpacks though)
In my test world I use both Optifine and Fastcraft. If you don't want rendering issues on some blocks take off fast render, but prepare for less fps gains.
I do not use a texture pack (Even though I want to)
All in all, on this pack in a BoP world, I get about 25-40 fps with an occasional dip to around 20 with a lot happening at once.

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
Well, i don't care about the quest right now because i did them editing the book but it can be very frustrating, the first time happened to me i crafted 2 drones xD( I played this modpack because i want to know how to use pneumaticcraft, thaumcraft 4 , botania and blood magic and for now it has helped me for pneumatic and now i know how to use it xD) , so the quest are a very important point

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
As for the performance questions, here is my testing environment:
A laptop with 4GB of RAM, a not so great cpu or gpu.
I have recently updated to Java 8 which has slightly increased performance from what I can tell (it might not work with all modpacks though)
In my test world I use both Optifine and Fastcraft. If you don't want rendering issues on some blocks take off fast render, but prepare for less fps gains.
I do not use a texture pack (Even though I want to)
All in all, on this pack in a BoP world, I get about 25-40 fps with an occasional dip to around 20 with a lot happening at once.
Yea but recording :p need that 60fps for YouTube

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Book of Flowers Quest broken? I made one Lexica Botania and found one and the quest has not updated

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Is the Book of Flowers Quest broken? I made one Lexica Botania and found one and the quest has not updated
Fixed in the new update which should hopefully be released within a few days.

In other news, I probably need a place dedicated to bug/issue reports. It should be pretty easily accessible, any recommendations anyone? (Could do github, but then I would actually need a git for the pack :p)

Last edited:

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.1.5 is now live! You can now complete all the quests! Maybe.

Just as a side note, flipping through pages of the Openblocks book will crash you at a certain page. This is because of some recipe changes and the way the book registers recipes it can not deal with them being changed. So basically, don't open it. :p

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
There is a glitch apparently when you die, after about 20 seconds the respawn and main menu button grey out and you can't do anything.

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
There is a glitch apparently when you die, after about 20 seconds the respawn and main menu button grey out and you can't do anything.
Guess I will look into that. That easily got through my testing since I rarely leave creative mode. Wonder what is causing it though...

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
Guess I will look into that. That easily got through my testing since I rarely leave creative mode. Wonder what is causing it though...
Where are your graves suppose to spawn because mine either didnt spawn or it magically dissapeared. I was in my base and i dug everywhere and it is no where to be found....

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Where are your graves suppose to spawn because mine either didnt spawn or it magically dissapeared. I was in my base and i dug everywhere and it is no where to be found....
It uses openblocks graves which will spawn on any solid surface and i think occasionally in the air. If a grave didn't spawn, your stuff should just be scattered around somewhere.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
It uses openblocks graves which will spawn on any solid surface and i think occasionally in the air. If a grave didn't spawn, your stuff should just be scattered around somewhere.
Graves can sometimes spawn a little bit away from where you died. If you really can't find your grave, it dumps co-ords in the log when OpenBlocks spawns the grave

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readBytes(Native Method)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.RandomAccessFile.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at javax.imageio.stream.FileImageInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.sun.imageio.plugins.common.SubImageInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.sun.imageio.plugins.common.InputStreamAdapter.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.SequenceInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.BufferedInputStream.fill(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.io.FilterInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.decodePass(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.decodeImage(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.readImage(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at com.sun.imageio.plugins.png.PNGImageReader.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at javax.imageio.ImageIO.read(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.SurfacePixels.loadImage(SurfacePixels.java:141)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.SurfacePixels.load(SurfacePixels.java:46)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.SurfacePixels.getPixels(SurfacePixels.java:65)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.SurfacePixels.getOrAllocatePixels(SurfacePixels.java:71)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.SurfacePixels.updateScaled(SurfacePixels.java:115)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.Region.updateNextZoomLevel(Region.java:143)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.Region.updateZoomLevels(Region.java:155)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.SurfacePixels.updateChunk(SurfacePixels.java:91)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.Region.updateChunk(Region.java:166)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.region.RegionManager.updateChunk(RegionManager.java:123)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at mapwriter.tasks.UpdateSurfaceChunksTask.run(UpdateSurfaceChunksTask.java:24)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
[17:44:24] [Client thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[17:44:25] [Client thread/INFO] [MapWriter]: done
[17:44:34] Logs copied to clipboard

Anyone know anything about this? Just running in the world like normal and get this error spammed on console. Any help would be great! :) Also makine me lag a lot from 80fps to like 40 :c

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
On the plus side I made a backup of the world after updating to 1.1.5 so I have all my stuff again, but I never seemed to be able to find my grave on that world :c