[1.7.10] Thermal Progression [Tech][Magic][Survival][Over 125 Quests]

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know why when a few friends and I play multiplayer via lan we get 30-60 seconds of lag after dying but only the person that died?

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easier way to get the coke oven bricks out of the pressure chamber?

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Also for the next update, since Opis seems to cause some problems for some I have been considering swapping the minimap. Let me know what you think!
http://strawpoll.me/3428723

Edit: Should have added the evil option of no minimap! :p

Last edited:

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
The Pressure chamber interface I have it and its facing the right way but it doesn't pull the coke oven out 2015-01-17_17.05.45.png

Xeph

Jul 29, 2019
Right, I forgot I set it to make blocks... Guess I could change that in the next update. Seemed nice at the time, but I guess when you need to make 27 it will get annoying.
I think the book calls for 26 is it 27? I forget I haven't made a coke oven in a long time lol

Death_Rictus

Jul 29, 2019
What sorta lag? FPS or server lag?

On death we reappear wherever the bed is, but then nothing updates for 30-60 seconds, then everything goes superfast for a second or two to catch up. This is a client side issue, no one else sees it while it's happening to you, but it does seem to happen to all of us. I guess it could be the comp it's being hosted on. Also if you try to move it shows you dropping through the world, only to warp back once it catches up.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
On death we reappear wherever the bed is, but then nothing updates for 30-60 seconds, then everything goes superfast for a second or two to catch up. This is a client side issue, no one else sees it while it's happening to you, but it does seem to happen to all of us. I guess it could be the comp it's being hosted on. Also if you try to move it shows you dropping through the world, only to warp back once it catches up.
When the player dies they should just reblog as that forces the server to update the player info, such as location, which is what the issue is

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.2.0 has been submitted to the third party team. For the most part it is mainly mod updates. Also, Journeymap has become the new main map with Opis disabled in the mods folder in case you would rather have it instead. Lastly, coke oven blocks and blast furnace blocks are now items when crafted in the pressure chamber instead of solid blocks.

jonny4547

Jul 29, 2019
Update 1.2.0 has been submitted to the third party team. For the most part it is mainly mod updates. Also, Journeymap has become the new main map with Opis disabled in the mods folder in case you would rather have it instead. Lastly, coke oven blocks and blast furnace blocks are now items when crafted in the pressure chamber instead of solid blocks.
Why is Blood Magic not in the pack anymore? :(