[1.7.10] Thermal Progression [Tech][Magic][Survival][Over 125 Quests]

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Two things I've noticed so far:

It's possible to bypass the steel pickaxe stage. Bronze pickaxe can mine diamonds, make a vanilla diamond pickaxe, mine obsidian, make Alumite. You may want to tweak the vanilla minecraft diamond pick to only hit up to redstone if that's not intended.

Upgrading WAILA to Waila-1.5.7a_1.7.10 fixed a lot of the lag I was seeing when having an NEI search open. I'm not sure how many other people have that lag but if you do, give it a try.
You don't even need a diamond pickaxe to get obsidian... but whatevs

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
The "Drones" mision is broken or almost i couldn't pass it, i tried a non charged drone, a full charged drone etc and i can't complete it. I had to enter in edit mode and bypass it.
And, mods like botania, galacticraft, etc says to update, will you update the pack?

StealthyShark

Jul 29, 2019
Is there going to be an update to the modpack soon fixing all the launch errors, because there are quite a bit that puts more strain on your computer and makes launch times significantly longer. If you need any help just let me know :)

Cameya

Jul 29, 2019
I cant make a flat world for building and testing... Each time I try to make the world, it creates it, then shuts down internal server, and the luancjer closes...
Anyone know if its from my side or the pack?:p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I cant make a flat world for building and testing... Each time I try to make the world, it creates it, then shuts down internal server, and the luancjer closes...
crashlogs are always helpful :p

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
I think its because of a mod you added, because we all have the same pack and it doesn't crash, log pls ;)

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
No need to fear, I am actually still alive. /sarcasm

In other news, version 1.1.4 is complete and being uploaded for processing. Mostly a lot of mod updates but also fixed the drone quest and lexica botania quest. I even added Inpurecore to clear out most of the junk in NEI (microblocks, filled drums/tanks, facades, etc). Check the main post for the full changlelog. :)

I can't say I have had that problem I make many superflat worlds for testing with no issues. Is it just superflat worlds and did you add/remove any mods?

Cameya

Jul 29, 2019
I can't say I have had that problem I make many superflat worlds for testing with no issues. Is it just superflat worlds and did you add/remove any mods?
I've added fastcraft and optifine. I'll get around looking at the crashlog and see whats up. But to be honest....i dont understand the logs at all:oops: I never have, I just do things my way(uslly a slow and long way) to fix things.

And I just wanted to ask if you are going to put up the server, and in that case, do you plan on doing it soon, or in a while?

Elit3WolfPack

Jul 29, 2019
And I just wanted to ask if you are going to put up the server, and in that case, do you plan on doing it soon, or in a while?
As of now, I am not able to do the server and while I want to say maybe at a later point, It more than likely won't happen sadly.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I've added fastcraft and optifine. I'll get around looking at the crashlog and see whats up. But to be honest....i dont understand the logs at all:oops: I never have, I just do things my way(uslly a slow and long way) to fix things.

Optifine should never be used with Forge, as of 1.6.4 (I think it was). Although it CAN be good, it is a real PITA sometimes... try removing that and see if you have the issue still

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
So I can just add Clear Glass and be all appy about it?:D:rolleyes:
Clear glass if you use sphax, is the same as vanilla glass, but with connected textures. If you use vanilla, it is just well... clear glass. It is connected texture, and has a border

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019
Well i ALWAYS use Optifine in every modpack i play and i haven't ever had an error, and i use it in this modpack and i don't get any error, i'm sure it is fastcraft....

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Well i ALWAYS use Optifine in every modpack i play and i haven't ever had an error, and i use it in this modpack and i don't get any error, i'm sure it is fastcraft....
Fastcraft doesn't cause any issues for most people. But obviously a crashlog could prove me wrong