[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Aryssa

Jul 29, 2019
Чтобы скачать это, откройте FTB Launcher , а затем перейти к " 3-й партии пакетов " , и нажмите кнопку " пакета коды " и введите код " ILoveBlindBags " , то " хорек Бизнес " придет в списке , и вы можете запустить и установить Это

[To download this, open the FTB Launcher, then go to "3rd Party Packs", and click "Pack Codes" and enter the code "ILoveBlindBags", then "The Ferret Business" will come up on the list and you can launch and install it] :D

DoYouMined

Jul 29, 2019
indeed ,but for this pack(one of the mods in the pack adds it ) its nei wont show u the recipe until u have the research done that would be required to see it in the thaumnomicon
Yeah, it's just for convenience. Nice to have all of your recipes in one place.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Thanks, it worked! :D :D

EDIT: This has worked for me however, when my friend does the same thing and searches for the "splash.properties" folder as I did, it doesn't come up/exist.. Anyone know why, thanks :)

How is he searching for it? Just find the modpack folder (if on Curse, right-click on the modpack icon and select "open folder"). If the config folder or any files in it are missing, the modpack probably didn't download correctly.

Aryssa

Jul 29, 2019
How is he searching for it? Just find the modpack folder (if on Curse, right-click on the modpack icon and select "open folder"). If the config folder or any files in it are missing, the modpack probably didn't download correctly.

I'll tell him to try re-downloading it but he is on the FTB launcher, going to 'Edit Modpack' --> 'Open Folder' --> and searching for splash.properties which isn't coming up.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
I'll tell him to try re-downloading it but he is on the FTB launcher, going to 'Edit Modpack' --> 'Open Folder' --> and searching for splash.properties which isn't coming up.
I don't think the FTB launcher allows you to open that folder directly. He can see where it downloaded the modpack, by looking in the Options tab. Then just navigate to that folder in Windows.

Aryssa

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think the FTB launcher allows you to open that folder directly. He can see where it downloaded the modpack, by looking in the Options tab. Then just navigate to that folder in Windows.

That has worked and he got past the Initialising Mods screen (which was a black screen) but now he is at the Mojang screen and he has just frozen there?.. 3:

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
That has worked and he got past the Initialising Mods screen (which was a black screen) but now he is at the Mojang screen and he has just frozen there?.. 3:

Maybe he just has to wait? On my computer, this modpack requires 5-6 minutes to load. If that doesn't work, I'm out of ideas. Maybe some of the mods need to be removed or something.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Caigan!!! why i can't find the chaos dragon island? =(
disabled in the configs, draconic evolution last i check has all of its world gen disabled , to the point the only use of the end for draconic evolution is the Resurrection ritual

edit: checked external manual for de and removed incorrect part of response (ritual of awakening has no location requirement)

Last edited:

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
disabled in the configs, draconic evolution last i check has all of its world gen disabled , to the point the only use of the end for draconic evolution is the Resurrection ritual

edit: checked external manual for de and removed incorrect part of response (ritual of awakening has no location requirement)

too bad... =(
thanks... i'll make new rituals...

kleshas

Jul 29, 2019
Are the Botania dayblooms and nightshades MEANT to disappear after a couple of in-game days?!! *grrr*

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Are the Botania dayblooms and nightshades MEANT to disappear after a couple of in-game days?!! *grrr*
yes its called passive withering and past a certain version of botania its hardlocked on, u really want to move on to at least a couple of endoflames quite early (u could move on to even better flowers if u wanted )

BigManVegas

Jul 29, 2019
In the most recent botania v238 it was a big change to the mod so hopefully the pack gets updated soon. Yes dayblooms, nightshade, and hydrongeas decay after
I think it's 2-3 minecraft days. So get enough mana to get a reg mana pool then 2 mana petals for endoflames then go from there.

mrminesheeps

Jul 29, 2019
ok, so here's something that's bugging alot of people on a server i play. short veinminer blocklist. i, perosnally, don't know how to survive without using veinminer often xD but yeah things like stone, cobblestone, dirt, sand, red sand, etc. can't be veinmined atm. also, when's the estimated time for the next update?

mrminesheeps

Jul 29, 2019
oh, and another thing. a great deal of some extraTIC items aren't compatible with some mods. for whatever reason, you can melt down anything extratic counts as a melt-able item, such as "stable" unstable ingots, and you can pour them out as a block and whatever, but tool parts can't be made out of them. also for anyone else who's never tried making these tool parts, "Stable" unstable ingots, with extratic, can only be melted and casted into tool parts, and not via patterns.