[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Forgot to mention a bug report (assuming I'm not just being a noob): I can't repair crossbow bolts in my personal crafting grid (2x2) or in a vanilla crafting table.
Hm, sounds like an Iguana Tweaks issue. Will note it for later, but I'm betting its with how Bolts and ammo stuff are handled.

Will there ever be contracts to turn in spare active/inactive division sigils?
Yeah, stuff like this will be in some sort of Magic Item Production Contract.

Oh hey look it is that thing I said I was going to do!
Woo awesome!

omagaalpha

Jul 29, 2019
In the Supply contracts in the Extreme Magic Seed Exchange Quest it requires vouchers to be completed instead of the Extreme Magic Seed Crate,I believe this not intend behavior?

Reactions: Pudding01

StellarPatois

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Caigan, have a change request: can we get Mekanism to show RF instead of J by default (server and client configs)?

In the Mekanism.cfg: S:EnergyType=RF instead of S:EnergyType=J.

Thanks!

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Also @Caigan I've just killed the Wither again in a Compact Machines iron room, and Infernal Mobs health bars aren't showing again. I'm not sure if it's the Wither or the use of Compact Machines
Hm, does it happen if you fight the wither outside of a compact machine?

Also, I can finally confirm that Epions, Phantoms, and Geists from Lycanite's Shadow Mobs do NOT drop heads. Just killed one of each with a 100% chance beheading cleaver, and I don't have their heads.
Hm, might be an issue fixed in a Headcrumbs update. I'll check on that in a bit.

Hi Caigan, have a change request: can we get Mekanism to show RF instead of J by default (server and client configs)?
Oh yeah, thats a good idea, forgot I could do that in the configs.

Reactions: StellarPatois

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Hm, does it happen if you fight the wither outside of a compact machine?

No honest idea. I've only ever fought them in there since it's more or less fly in place and stab away. When I get a chance, I'll check it out.

I should add that once I got an Infernal Wither (totally cheesed through it in creative, I wasn't gonna fight that beast) and its infernal stuff never showed up, but the Wither bar was still there, so as far as I can tell, it's either killing Withers overall, killing them IN a compact machine, or entering a compact machine that borks up Infernal Mobs health bars/indicators.

It looks like it has to do with just killing Withers. I killed one without messing with Compact Machines at all, and I'm not seeing the Infernal Mobs health bars and whatnot anymore.

Last edited:

StellarPatois

Jul 29, 2019
Couple spelling errors:

EDIT: hit post too early :(

Anyway:
  • Magical uranium seeds are named "Urnaium Seeds"
  • Essence of the Magma is named "Essence of the Magama"

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
  • Magical uranium seeds are named "Urnaium Seeds"
  • Essence of the Magma is named "Essence of the Magama"
Ah yeah these are spelling errors in the item names themselves. Kept meaning to fix em but was having odd script issues with minetweaker at the time so put them aside and forgot.

Reactions: StellarPatois

DarthRuler1

Jul 29, 2019
Got a weird visual bug when trying to break blocks basically left clicking there is breaking the block animation,but no movement of the arm or the tools.

StellarPatois

Jul 29, 2019
And where are these errors? The questbook? The magic seed bag descriptions? NEI? The item names? A little bit of specificity would be nice.

Sorry, that might be helpful, huh? Looks like Caigan got the reference but I was referring to NEI names (and by extension, item names).

Was trying to figure out what I could do with uranium and magma cube seeds (other than the obvious...turns out not a lot) but they weren't showing up, so I found them by just looking at the Ferret Shinies mod.

Speaking of spelling - minor nitpick: in the questbook, usually to do with Botania, "botanist(s)" is spelled "botonist(s)". Obviously less of an issue, just trying to be helpful.

Loving the 0.1.0 changes, especially the trader chits! Looking forward to even more quests for the other mods.

Reactions: Pudding01

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
How do I upgrade to version 0.1.0? It won't show up in the FTB launcher. Also, I'm crashing everytime I load a world.
Change download location in the FTB Launcher : Options > Advanced Options > Download Location.

The crash is due to Lycanites changing domain names, and their code crashing looking for their donators list on the old website. Its fixed in latest Lycanites update (and in whatever version is in 0.1.0)

Omen267901

Jul 29, 2019
Change download location in the FTB Launcher : Options > Advanced Options > Download Location.

The crash is due to Lycanites changing domain names, and their code crashing looking for their donators list on the old website. Its fixed in latest Lycanites update (and in whatever version is in 0.1.0)
That worked. Had to restart launcher afterward.

Jul 29, 2019
Starting to release my series. My channel is a Let's Play channel and we do other games, seeing as how we are now doing Minecraft the first episodes deals with that transition. So it is slightly different than opening with a new channel dedicated to Minecraft.

dimset

Jul 29, 2019
soooo, has anybody tried crafting angel wings recently (0.1.0)? I tried to make some invisible ones and the recipe didn't seem to work. I subsequently went boom. I tried the portal to the deep dark as well maybe I ran out of time on that one.. I proceeded to die 3 times and then get banned by HQM on our server :p so we got that sorted out LOL.