[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

weirdodaner

Jul 29, 2019
8 free, but what do you have allocated in the FTB Launcher options? If its less than 3 GB or more than 5, set it to 4 gigs maximum. Some folks have issues with Java and giving minecraft too much memory to work with.

i set it to 4 GB RAM, still loading for minutes then crashing... :/

Asura_San

Jul 29, 2019
Chickenchunks, no, we have Dimensional Anchors.
the reason why I say chickenchunks is because with the Dimensional Anchors there is no way to see how many chunks its doing where chickenchunks can show you all the chunks its loading, that and spot loaders are nice

Pudding01

Jul 29, 2019
OK.
Heeeeeeeeerrrreeee we gooooo.
Aquia (the otterdog) Maria (Dragon/Leapord/Snow Leapord/Lizard) Mark(Wolf/Lizard) John(Human) Nick(Fox/Firefox/Human/Whatever I feel like) Sarah(Fox) Lucas(Lucario) Charlie(Ferret) Vox(Fox) Mia(Whatever I feel like) Emeralia(Dragon) Kokosu(Mouse) Scarlet(Cat) Tim(Wolf) Tye(Dinosaur) Aceem(Yoshi) Dawn Star(MLP Unicorn) Warudzie (Feral Fox) Hydria (Otter) Opal (Human) Shade(humanoid demi-god) Jack(Weasel) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannd
Venice (Bat)
*Looks around*

StarChaser is also MLP based

Rethala

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder how many furries were automatically drawn to this pack just because it had the word "Ferret" in it ^_^ I know it worked on me!

Reactions: Pudding01

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
forbidden magic is in . how do i know ? i was doing a botania rune making quest and the nether shards kept appearing in nei next to the rune

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Nice looking pack ! Can you add more magic mods like ars magica 2, sanguimancy and forbidden magic ?
Ars magica I won't be adding to this pack, but another one I'm working on. Forbidden magic is in already, and Sanguimancy I'll look into and consider, but it mayb e another one of those I'll put into a different pack ones.

It was not listed in the mod list
Oh, yeah, I need to update the mod list document with the upcoming version, its missing a few mods it shouldn't be.

prager4

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, this pack is great! What would be nice is if u updated the game with what u did now because I am getting too hyped. Why not split the update into parts? Usually people release content updates before bug fix updates.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, this pack is great! What would be nice is if u updated the game with what u did now because I am getting too hyped.
I'm actually considering that given how long it has been. I haven't put out an update lately due to me moving and being sick, and I don't want another 0.0.8b for beta fiasco. I'm going to wrap up the Aura Cascade quests and a few other things in the pipe and hopefully get it out soon, then I can focus on 0.1.2 as a bigger update.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Is it too op to allow morph ability ?
Mm, only slightly, there are lots of mods that allow flight with only a bit of work.

The primary reason I have morph in is for 1 block high morphs that allow you to run cables through walls and floors easier.

Reactions: Fenix chi

GravityLens

Jul 29, 2019
I always considered the morph fly ability op (my two cents). The rest of morph seems fine.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2019
Considering there are about three or four mods that allow flight (Jetpack, Thaum, Botania?) or something like that.

It makes harvesting a hell of a lot easier. This pack is more about factorization than it is for "fairness", especially considering the extremely high damage that Tinker's Construct is capable of dishing out or RFTools.

Morphs are pretty awesome and keep the pack fresher than others.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know which mod was used to disable squid spawning? Thanks
For those wondering how to disable squids, there are two options I know of :

1) The method I use : EnderIO config file has an option to disable squid spawning
2) Install the tiny mod called Squidless

Kehaan

Jul 29, 2019
For those wondering how to disable squids, there are two options I know of :

1) The method I use : EnderIO config file has an option to disable squid spawning
2) Install the tiny mod called Squidless

Thank you for the reply <3