[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh, okay. Looks like the report I read wasn't fully up to date.

Will test it on my end real quick before shifting the suggestion to 225.
It seems to run without a error.
We can join with your client to the test server with 225.
First tests with mekanism revealed no problems.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to run without a error.
We can join with your client to the test server with 225.
First tests with mekanism revealed no problems.
Yep, confirmed on my end. Thanks!

I'll update the notification text for everyone shortly.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, check that....225 fixes the Pump bug but the Transport Pipe bug returns.

216 fixes has the fixed pipes, but not sure on the pump...

Oiya...

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
CURRENT MEKANISM ISSUES!
Right now, there are two issues with Mekanism that can cause crashes : The Electrical Pump, and Logic Transport Pipes.

If you are crashing with
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at mekanism.common.FluidNetwork.tickEmit(FluidNetwork.java:158) ~[FluidNetwork.class:?]

UPDATE Mekanism to 8.1.1.225

If you are crashing with
Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Ticking block entity
        at mekanism.common.content.transporter.TransporterPathfinder.getPaths(TransporterPathfinder.java:227)

DOWNGRADE Mekanism to 8.1.0.216

IN EITHER CASE : Switch to another pipe (enderIO conduits work well) and pump until Mekanism has a solid dev version that fixes these issues.

EDIT : NEW VERSION NOTE
Do NOT update to 8.1.2. Right now, this is only compatible on latest forge versions (1395+), which is something we cannot update to yet.

Around Forge 1350ish, the Fluid API changed, and many mods we use crash due to these changes, and they haven't been updated to the new Fluid API.

Last edited:

Umbrakinetic

Jul 29, 2019
I think, after playing a while, the shop voucher trade upgrade system is slightly unfair. maybe every 35 or so instead of 50?

Minefinity

Jul 29, 2019
Our public server is update and run fine.

If someone get the same error on serverstartup, just update mekanism to the recommended build 8.1.1.225.
Player can join with the old version :)

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
Few broken quests (0.0.8)

13. Conduit Machinery
Powered Up: cant detect Dark Helm/missing information (tested with Empowered 1-4).
Improved Power Systems - Banking your energy: Wants deprecated version of capacitor bank

Reactions: Pudding01

Awerick11

Jul 29, 2019
I wasin a rouge-like, capturing a skelly spawner, when I got massacred by zombies and died. I investigated in creative and found that the closest zombie spawner was 20-30 blocks away. Is this supposed to happen?

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
I think, after playing a while, the shop voucher trade upgrade system is slightly unfair. maybe every 35 or so instead of 50?
You earn better trade in value the more you shop =)

Powered Up: cant detect Dark Helm/missing information (tested with Empowered 1-4).
Improved Power Systems - Banking your energy: Wants deprecated version of capacitor bank
Whoops thought I fixed both of these!

I wasin a rouge-like, capturing a skelly spawner, when I got massacred by zombies and died. I investigated in creative and found that the closest zombie spawner was 20-30 blocks away. Is this supposed to happen?
Roguelike Dungeons tend to be a lot more dangerous.

Reactions: Pudding01

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
In 0.0.9, how will Draconic Evolution work? Like, fit in with the story.
If I can get it working like I want, basically its the Penultimate Research from The Ferret Business.

You won't be able to do most of the gathering, building, and crafting for it. The ability to buy items will be unlocked when you gain enough reputation in multiple tracks.

It is basically part of the incentive to do all the quests and do all sorts of buying and selling. Originally, DartCraft was going to be the reward for Questing, but since thats more or less dead in the water, Draconic Evolution can fit the spot nicely...IF I can get it working properly.

Last edited: