[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
NEW KNOWN ISSUES
For...some odd reason, any microblocks made of VANILLA materials (stone, wood), will switch to another block between 0.0.6 and 0.0.7, possibly. I've had a report of all stone microblocks turning into osmium, but they are next to mod blocks that haven't changed at all.
I've had that happen to my Regrowth save after those updated, it's nothing you can do. Every time you have a an item value shuffle, some micro blocks go to hell in a random chunk. Sad but true

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
If I plant the biomes o' plenty apple saplings
Thats really weird. I'll look into it.

I've had that happen to my Regrowth save after those updated, it's nothing you can do. Every time you have a an item value shuffle, some micro blocks go to hell in a random chunk. Sad but true
Its annoying that some mods STILL save the ID a block is in level.dat instead of the Mod:Item designation we now have. =T Its one reason I have declined to readd MyWorldGen, because any data shifting...well...

Lets say, I had a small street, after pruning a few mods during testing, the concrete road was instead 100 Twilight Lich spawners.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
NEW KNOWN ISSUES
Opening the GUI for EnderIO Capacitor Banks and Power Monitor will crash the game.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my... that would have been a surprise to walk into
Oh hey, I DID take a screenshot of it!

t1FyyzW.jpg

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
At what reputation level for shop loyalty do you get a better coin return? I have 56 (stone tier), but I still only have the wood tier quests. I would have thought that something else would have unlocked at stone.

Jexsam

Jul 29, 2019
Seem to be having a problem with my tinkers' tools. This has now happened on 2 different types of picks. The first time was on my multiplayer world where I had a bronze pick that gained a diamond through leveling(that luck :D) and I was trying to replace the head with Alumite. The pickaxe got incorrect data and no matter how many times I put it through a crafting window to fix it(as the tooltip says) it continued to have the incorrect data. I confirmed it wasn't just because my pickaxe gained the diamond because I made 2 alumite pickaxes for my friends and when I attempted to add the diamond to theirs it would do the same.

It happened again just now with another bronze pick, though this time it had gained obsidian through leveling and got Reinforced I on it. I went to add a diamond to upgrade it's mining level and it got the incorrect data again. So what I'm noticing is that it is doing this when I start to get towards high durability pickaxes.

Edit before posting: I just attempted something else. In my singleplayer world I created a new bronze pickaxe using parts out of creative, replicating my pickaxe without upgrades, and when I attempted to add the diamond it had the error again. I think the upgrade to mining level from the diamond might be the cause of the error now rather than the durability of the tool. I guess my pickaxe from multiplayer was fine because of it gaining the upgrade through leveling rather than adding it to the pickaxe?

Edit 2: The Alumite issue doesn't seem to be happening in my singleplayer world so I am going to update my server and check it out there shortly. Edit: The pickaxe in my server's world is now showing incorrect data from being bronze just as in singleplayer but replacing the head with alumite now works. I'm going to assume these are bugs within Iguana's Tinker Tweaks at this point, as beforehand I was thinking it was possibly a bug within the configs.

Last edited:

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
Caigan quick check on the bamboo biome is bugged where the screen goes black and yellow when trying to go in but returns to normal when you back away from it. Also mind fixing the banks soon, it isn't fair i have over 100mill in power just sitting there wasting away and also makes it harder on me trying to make a wither farm since i don't think the TE infuser can't pull in and out with item conducts like the bank can.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
It happened again just now with another bronze pick, though this time it had gained obsidian through leveling and got Reinforced I on it. I went to add a diamond to upgrade it's mining level and it got the incorrect data again.
I've noticed this as well and I'll try to track down the cause. Might just be a goof with newest version of IguanaTweaks.

Caigan quick check on the bamboo biome is bugged where the screen goes black and yellow when trying to go in but returns to normal when you back away from it.
Looks like this is fixed in a new version of Biomes o Plenty.

You can fix this temporarily by opening the BiomesOPlenty/misc.cfg file and changing "Enable Fog Colors" to false.

Also mind fixing the banks soon
They'll be fixed next update. I don't want to put out too many updates back to back. For now, you can :
  • Update your EnderIO to this version : http://ci.tterrag.com/job/EnderIO/370/
  • Pull power to another storage device (Energy Cells, Energy Cubes, etc) using Thermal Dynamics Ducts or other power transfer pipes

Th3Ch053n0n3

Jul 29, 2019
Are you aware that you have two map mods in the pack currently? There's Journeymap, which I prefer, and Mapwriter.... I can't even figure out which one is mapwriter to turn it off... HALP!

SeaWind5982

Jul 29, 2019
They'll be fixed next update. I don't want to put out too many updates back to back. For now, you can :
  • Update your EnderIO to this version : http://ci.tterrag.com/job/EnderIO/370/
  • Pull power to another storage device (Energy Cells, Energy Cubes, etc) using Thermal Dynamics Ducts or other power transfer pipes

I'll be sure to update Ender IO and you can't charge things in energy cubes or that o.o i use the activator and a scythe with beheading and sharpness with a flux modifier and with that i use the item ducts to pull it from the activator to the bank to recharge once its below 50% than back after its back to 100% makes having to keep an eye on it less work. Also Caigan is Curse Earth dependent on the biomes to what it spawns because i'm getting a crap ton of skeletons than my last Curse Earth spawner which spawned alot of lycan and player mobs. Also you every gonna charge the research material so maybe you can turn in more than 20? i got like 50 stacks of bones i can use to turn in just sitting around lol.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Are you aware that you have two map mods in the pack currently?
Actually, Mapwriter is built into Opis in this case, as it it uses Mapwriter to display lagging areas and high tickcount and whatnot spots for analysis.

If you aren't having problems, you can disable Opis without hurting anything.

you can't charge things in energy cubes
Whoops no energy cubes, what was the thing I was thinking of...

Also Caigan is Curse Earth dependent on the biomes to what it spawns
I believed it is, yes. The redone lycanites configs might have switched some things up, I'll take another comb through them tomorrow.

Also you every gonna charge the research material so maybe you can turn in more than 20?
I might add a larger research material quest for each one.

Where would witchery come into play into this modpack? I thought The Business was good... Right?
You're thinking Witchery is 'bad magic. It deals a lot with keeping a balance of nature. Yeah, it can be bad, but so can many of the other mods. Any quarry will be ripping up giant holes in the ground. etc etc =)

Don't forget there is also Blood Magic, Forbidden Magic, and a lot of Thaumcraft research can be pretty eldritch.

Also, if it's a tablet, why does it SO MUCH like a book?
I haven't gotten around to making a sprite for the book. Not one I'm happy with at least.