[1.7.10] The Ferret Business [WIP][BQ + HQM, 500+ Quests][v 0.2.6]

M

Mephitblue

I ran into the same issue when trying to unzip the server. I'm hoping that copying over the scala-lang folder from .0.1.2 will work.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Your server release appears to have a broken scala-library-2.11.1.jar
Okay, it looks like the zip for the server file on the launcher is broken, as my Drive copy works fine. I'll inform the third party team of this.

You should be able to use everything but the mods, configs, and scripts folder from 0.1.2 server download, since both are the same Forge version.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
nice. might finally do a let's play of it. good luck on that surgery coming up, btw, Caigan.

one weird thing i found...Builder's Wand will not accurately pick Builder Scaffolding from the Catwalk mod. Builder is a meta value in difference from the regular scaffolding..

anyone else noticed this? though the Builder's Wand added blocks exactly..

N

NotATurtle

Oof. You still have analytics on, not sure if that's the cause. There doesn't even seem to be a real "error" near the end, either..
how much RAM does the FTB launcher have set to it? FTB Launcher, Settings tab.
64 bit or 32 bit?
FTB has 7.75 GB and im using 64 bit Java

N

NotATurtle

I've heard and have obeyed, giving 4 gigabytes or more to Java, and in this case controlled by how much is given to the launcher, is a bad idea..

consider reducing it. it's just Java.
ok ill try redusing it, ill let you know how it goes

carbry

Jul 29, 2019
hi!

always problem with seed infuser :( certus quartz + universal seed = blaze seed and not certus quartz seed. i am alone with this problem ?

(sorry for speak langage... french ... )

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
hi!

always problem with seed infuser :( certus quartz + universal seed = blaze seed and not certus quartz seed. i am alone with this problem ?

(sorry for speak langage... french ... )
Just confirmed this happening on my end, which is odd. I'm going through the list and finding some others doing this same odd behaviour, but I can't figure out what's changed.

I'll do some more testing and figure out how to fix this.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Just confirmed this happening on my end, which is odd. I'm going through the list and finding some others doing this same odd behaviour, but I can't figure out what's changed.

for infusion, Blaze Powder gives Glowstone seeds.

Glowstone infusion works correctly, as do Blaze Rods.

Both charged and regular certus quartz give blaze seed.

nether quartz gives redstone..

know what, i'm gonna let you handle it all, but it's not just certus quartz bugged.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

I'm thinking more FMC shenanigans. It may look at say blaze rods, look at its oreDict info, and say anything in there is useable for seeds. The only issue with that is with the FMC thing, there's now items (like certus quartz) with multiple outputs.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
for infusion, Blaze Powder gives Glowstone seeds.

Glowstone infusion works correctly, as do Blaze Rods.

Both charged and regular certus quartz give blaze seed.

nether quartz gives redstone..

know what, i'm gonna let you handle it all, but it's not just certus quartz bugged.
I've gone through all the seeds and found that 30 seeds were giving the wrong seed.
I'm thinking more FMC shenanigans. It may look at say blaze rods, look at its oreDict info, and say anything in there is useable for seeds. The only issue with that is with the FMC thing, there's now items (like certus quartz) with multiple outputs.
I think that might be what its doing, but not exactly in that way.

I'll use Gunpowder and Tin as examples

Code:
  "name": "Gunpowder",
  "lore": "",
  "ingredient": "dustGunpowder",
  "weightedDrop": "",
  "color": 5656657,
  "dropMin": 3,
  "dropMax": 8,
  "growthTime": 1200,
  "tier": 0,
  "refinerOutput": 1,
  "ingredientAmount": 32,
  "powerPerStage": 4000,
  "weigthedDropChance": 0,
  "refinerAmount": 12,
  "seedID": 14,
  "seedReturn": 1,
  "isSharp": true,
  "modRequired": "",
  "type": "crystal"
},
{
  "name": "Tin",
  "lore": "",
  "ingredient": "ingotTin",
  "weightedDrop": "",
  "color": 7571864,
  "dropMin": 3,
  "dropMax": 8,
  "growthTime": 2400,
  "tier": 1,
  "refinerOutput": 1,
  "ingredientAmount": 32,
  "powerPerStage": 4000,
  "weigthedDropChance": 0,
  "refinerAmount": 12,
  "seedID": 19,
  "seedReturn": 1,
  "isSharp": true,
  "modRequired": "ThermalFoundation",
  "type": "crystal"
}
In ingredient, its pointing to the Ore Dictionary for dustGunpowder and ingotTin.

Both ingredients have an FMC value of 200 for Material. (FMC200)

Gunpowder is an earlier seed in the JSON (SeedID 14). What seems like is happening is when the Infuser searches the seed registry, it looks for the same ore dictionary listings for the ingredient put into the infuser. It sees Tin as FMC200, and Gunpowder is FMC200, so Tin Ingot = Gunpowder Seed, even though there is a Tin Seed registering ingotTin.

I'll need to look for a workaround and put in a bug report to the Fluxed Crystals 2 github.

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to v0.1.3 but crashed to desktop twice and wouldn't load. Came here and noticed issues, so I downgraded to v0.1.2 and now that version won't load either. It's saying I don't have enough memory allocated. I've played this game before without issues. Let me know if you want crash reports or anything. Otherwise, FYI.

Markhor

Jul 29, 2019
Updated to v0.1.3 but crashed to desktop twice and wouldn't load. Came here and noticed issues, so I downgraded to v0.1.2 and now that version won't load either. It's saying I don't have enough memory allocated. I've played this game before without issues. Let me know if you want crash reports or anything. Otherwise, FYI.
I had a similar instance in a creative world, Minecraft with 4 gigabytes of memory allocated, saying it ran out of memory. It locked up using MAtter Overdrive's shotgun's secondary. I'm wondering if MO has a memory leak..

as it was taking less than max memory before I used the shotgun..

as for you, how much memory have you allocated, in the FTB launcher, to Minecraft? and 32 bit or 64 bit java?

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
as for you, how much memory have you allocated, in the FTB launcher, to Minecraft? and 32 bit or 64 bit java?

I had been running 3.5GB, but I increased that to 4.0GB after the message to test it out. It loaded further, but still failed to load. At 3.5GB, it never got past the "loading" screen. At 4.0GB, I actually saw a chat message warning about the 0.1.3 update before it stopped.

I'm running 64-bit Java.

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Yes on crash report, this is odd behavior if you've played fine before.

I had a similar instance in a creative world, Minecraft with 4 gigabytes of memory allocated, saying it ran out of memory. It locked up using MAtter Overdrive's shotgun's secondary. I'm wondering if MO has a memory leak..
Hmm, very odd, will look into this.

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
Yes on crash report, this is odd behavior if you've played fine before.

Here is the last Crash Report from trying to load v0.1.3, before changing Memory allocation. No crash reports are generated after reverting to v0.1.2, but it still won't load, as I mentioned above.

I tried loading my saved game and also creating a new world. Both fail to load because Minecraft runs out of memory at 3.5GB.

Attachments

• crash-2016-04-07_09.06.55-server.txt
    31.3 KB · Views: 84

Caigan

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the last Crash Report from trying to load v0.1.3, before changing Memory allocation. No crash reports are generated after reverting to v0.1.2, but it still won't load, as I mentioned above.

I tried loading my saved game and also creating a new world. Both fail to load because Minecraft runs out of memory at 3.5GB.
That error is from not deleting your HQM progress.

MatunasCraft

Jul 29, 2019
That error is from not deleting your HQM progress.

Didn't see a note that deleting HQM progress was required. Is that info posted somewhere, along with how to delete it? If not, I'll look it up elsewhere.

And could this be related to my memory allocation issues in v0.1.2, after reverting? I can load other modpacks as normal, just not this one.