[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

hucking

Jul 29, 2019
Is it a bug or a feature that the ` (and ~) key gives you full health and hunger and saturation? What mod adds it and how can I remove it?

ZethHQ

Jul 29, 2019
true. unfortunately it does give the pack a big new kind of unbalance. I currently thinking about removing it until a way of balance has been found. As as you self said it is one of your main goals of the pack and therefor sad to see a single mod turning everything around. :/
Depends on what you consider as unbalanced, as for me it is very balanced for my play style. I really like bees but the default way of breeding is so very slow and painful that I avoid them until I got nothing else to do. After all, gendustry does require quite a bit of infrastructure and a good power source to work with.

Last edited:
Reactions: tfox83

DSM94

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a problem I can't seem to fix.
When I launch the pack from the FTB launcher, it just boots up normal MC.
Help?

samurai3660

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add Thaumic Energistics?

It's a Thaumcraft and AE2 addon on that lets you store Essentia with your AE system

It's not a mod. it is an addon.

plagie006

Jul 29, 2019
The reinforced watering can. It seems like the recipe is disabled and that's fine, it's a pretty OP item. But I can't find *where* it's disabled from. I don't see it in the minetweaker scripts nor the exutils config. Any help would be great.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a problem I can't seem to fix.
When I launch the pack from the FTB launcher, it just boots up normal MC.
Help?
As said about 20 times in this thread, go into options/advanced options and change your download location to CurseCDN or Atlanta or Atlanta-2 until it downloads the pack correctly.

korant

Jul 29, 2019
Hello i have found a bug I can't pull the nano solar helmet from advanced solar panels her's a screen shot of it it shows up but i can't pull it out. 2014-12-16_19.40.07.png

JjStAr992_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Whup, looks like I found a... get ready... wait for it...

DUUUUUUUUPE BUG!!!!

Placing 1 seared brick (item, not block) in a smeltery seems to treat it as a seared brick BLOCK, allowing for 4 seared bricks per brick.
Steps to replicate:
1. Place a seared brick in the smeltery (item from smelting grout, not block used to make smeltery)
2. Once it melts, cast it out into an ingot cast.
3. You should get 4 bricks per 1 brick.

Idk about you guys, but I'm gonna be exploiting the crap out of this. Biggest smeltery EVAR :D

Last edited:

ApexPredatox

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, im going to start a let's play series but in spanish i dont know if you want it to add to lets play section, btw great modpack :)

micmou

Jul 29, 2019
I have a suggestion I love computer craft and I knowticed that you do not have any of the peripheral mods installed at all you should at least put in open peripherals also there are some thaumcraft adding missing like thaumic energetics but the main request is

Computer craft peripheral addons

You already have many of the open mods suite also I hope you don't move to 1263 forge as latest cauldron is 1236

Last edited:

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
It will not be reenabled for more reasons than just lag. There is ore that I purposely left out and it breaks a lot of balance when the MFR laser collects it.
Tfox83 what ore would that be?
Shiny ore and IC2 iridium?

Also @tfox83 the main "selling" point of the pack is that you progress through the teir... but end game everyone will be running around with the same armor. Any chance this mod can be added.
http://www.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/225812-cosmetic-armor
I allow you to wear the strongest armor but still look the part of your teir...:)
Like a Nature person wearing Kami for protection while wearing mana steel as appearance

Last edited:
Reactions: ZethHQ

WauloK

Jul 29, 2019
Stuck here:

[20:02:58] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items.

There are 2 missing blocks and items in this save.
If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:
JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion_HollowCarriages:hollowCarriage
Forestry:vialCatalyst

Run the command /fml confirm or or /fml cancel to proceed.
Alternatively start the server with -Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to preselect the answer.
[20:03:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: confirmed
[20:03:02] [ic2-poolthread-1/INFO] [IC2/IC2]: UU graph built with 8421 nodes after 24507 ms.

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Stuck here:

[20:02:58] [Server thread/WARN] [FML/]: Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items.

There are 2 missing blocks and items in this save.
If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:
JAKJ_RedstoneInMotion_HollowCarriages:hollowCarriage
Forestry:vialCatalyst

Run the command /fml confirm or or /fml cancel to proceed.
Alternatively start the server with -Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to preselect the answer.
[20:03:01] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: confirmed
[20:03:02] [ic2-poolthread-1/INFO] [IC2/IC2]: UU graph built with 8421 nodes after 24507 ms.
This is usually where a lot of the loading that is not logged in the console takes place. Try waiting a little longer to see what happens. (It may take a while)