[1.7.10] The Dark Trilogy [PUBLIC BETA]

WauloK

Jul 29, 2019
My players are querying why the Bedrock Dimension is disabled by default in this modpack. Just curious.

Code:
     # Set to the dimension id wished for bedrock dimension, or 0 to disable
        I:"Bedrock dimension id"=0

progwiz

Jul 29, 2019
I found a bug in Blood Magic. When i put one rune of Self-Sacrifice in the alter construct, it works as it is supposed to. It adds 20 LP for each sacrifice. However, after that, the Self-Sacrifice runes stop stacking their affects.

WauloK

Jul 29, 2019
Placing a Soul Brazier will continuously crash the server. Trying to find the location to remove it.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Well using a diff tool I came up with these changes.
new mods:
  • Gendustry
  • StevesFactory Manager
  • Thermal Expansion
  • TheTFoxMod
  • TiCTooltips
  • TMechworks
  • Translocators
  • TSteelworks
  • Twilightforest
  • Waila
  • Waila Harvest
  • Wawla
  • Yampst
Recispes:
  • customRecipes and disabledRecipes have been removed (maybe auto generated)
  • AppliedEnergistics2 Press recipe adjusted
  • one recipe for StevesFactoryManager added and one removed
Configs:
  • no changes at all

Cynder1986

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like a recipe is a bit borked for the Sag Mill from EnderIO. Putting in Yellorite ore only gives a 5% chance at Cyanite dust rather than 2 Yellorite dust along with the chance for Cyanite. Loving the pack so far though.

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Well using a diff tool I came up with these changes.
new mods:
  • Gendustry
  • StevesFactory Manager
  • Thermal Expansion
  • TheTFoxMod
  • TiCTooltips
  • TMechworks
  • Translocators
  • TSteelworks
  • Twilightforest
  • Waila
  • Waila Harvest
  • Wawla
  • Yampst
Recispes:
  • customRecipes and disabledRecipes have been removed (maybe auto generated)
  • AppliedEnergistics2 Press recipe adjusted
  • one recipe for StevesFactoryManager added and one removed
Configs:
  • no changes at all

Your diff tool is a litle borked. Thermal Expansion onward are not new to the pack, nor have their versions changed.

The only differences are the additions of Gendustry and StevesFactory Manager. bdlib is also added, but that may have been added in 1.0.2 - I can't tell.
Your recipe diff looks accurate.

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.3 was more or less a version bump to fix all of the broken downloads on all the curse servers. A big update (1.0.4) is in the works and should be public before Christmas.

Reactions: Crhymez and ZethHQ

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
im a little confused on why Gendustry was added.
Do you plan to change recipes for this mod?
It kinda makes bees "easy" mode and unbalanced in a pack thats strong feature is balance

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Your diff tool is a litle borked. Thermal Expansion onward are not new to the pack, nor have their versions changed.

The only differences are the additions of Gendustry and StevesFactory Manager. bdlib is also added, but that may have been added in 1.0.2 - I can't tell.
Your recipe diff looks accurate.
yeah I noticed. It wasn't the diff, it was a broken 1.0.2 which didn't include twilight forest...

tfox83

Jul 29, 2019
im a little confused on why Gendustry was added.
Do you plan to change recipes for this mod?
It kinda makes bees "easy" mode and unbalanced in a pack thats strong feature is balance
Few people do bees, it was planned to be added since day one but I was having problems with it and didn't want it to hold up release. Just changing recipes doesn't always balance a mod.

Slind

Mar 8, 2013
Few people do bees, it was planned to be added since day one but I was having problems with it and didn't want it to hold up release. Just changing recipes doesn't always balance a mod.
true. unfortunately it does give the pack a big new kind of unbalance. I currently thinking about removing it until a way of balance has been found. As as you self said it is one of your main goals of the pack and therefor sad to see a single mod turning everything around. :/

Reactions: Crhymez