[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

EgyptOverseer

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed. Made overcoming the Ice Queen floating castle very difficult as it forced me to melee (had to jump to the sea and the queen disapeared when I returned)... Moved the quiver and bow to a chest catching mould... lol

Also, out of curiosity, I have tried all versions of GLSL shaders for 1.7.10 and nothing works. Is it completely incompatible with the modpack or is it the shaderpacks? They are recognized and initialise, but nothing changes visualy.

Last edited:

witherskid

Jul 29, 2019
YES YOU SHOULD MAKE IT SMP THAT WOULD BE AWSOME I LOVE THE MODPAKCAND WOULD LOVE TO PLAY SMP
only two things would need to be done
  1. make it so you can get rocks easily so that one person doesn't take every single rock
  2. make it so that there is towny or some other way to protect your builds

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
Also, out of curiosity, I have tried all versions of GLSL shaders for 1.7.10 and nothing works. Is it completely incompatible with the modpack or is it the shaderpacks? They are recognized and initialise, but nothing changes visualy.
Yes shaders are compatible with this modpack but you should modify some code of the shaderpacks cause TFC use different values as normal.

A friend as modify SEUS 10 do render it compatible with TPC and I've use it some times ago.

Search TFC forum for sample of code.

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
and this dont work) the screw doesn't gather vanilla water... but gather all TFC water and boiler can accept TFC fresh water

Must be a conflict with the water conversion mod. Go ahead and just disable it for now.

Thanks for finding this bug for me.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
OK ... WHO WOKE THE HYDRA!!!
l8rc4NMh.png

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Don't recall him but I may have set a Naga or two free...

Do they ever respawn after they die?

Twilight Forest Bosses are unique and only spawn once. In TFP they have a small cage spawner that is destroyed when the boss spawns and the only way that they will despawn is if the game is set to peaceful. The hydra heads regrown when destroyed but the Naga should not respawn when killed.

Encko

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there ! thanks for the modpack !
Just wondering is there a way to turn off the special zombie ? and lower the spawn rate too, with my search i understood that i have to look in mob properties and Zombie awareness but i am stuck here.

Thanks for futur help !

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019
OK ... WHO WOKE THE HYDRA!!!
l8rc4NMh.png
I have seen that tower when looking for crops but I kept it at render distance witch is 8 chunks for me unless you made it shorter in the server config. other then that I think you did, as it is regening health by the looks of it. ^.^

Sev07

Jul 29, 2019
Must be a conflict with the water conversion mod. Go ahead and just disable it for now.

Thanks for finding this bug for me.

probably I wasn't correctly expressed.
Everything normally works, but it is necessary to download fresh water, but not salty

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there ! thanks for the modpack !
Just wondering is there a way to turn off the special zombie ? and lower the spawn rate too, with my search i understood that i have to look in mob properties and Zombie awareness but i am stuck here.

Thanks for futur help !

It should be simple enough to Disable the Zombie Awareness mod from the launcher, while all the script code for spawning the custom mobs is kept in config files. The files can be found under the \config\Mob Properties\ folder. To remove ALL of the custom mobs simply delete files; zombieTFC.json and spiderTFC.json. This will not however prevent Twilight Forest mobs from spawning in dungeons and ruins. For that you would have to remove the spawners or just disable Ruins all together.

pestalinc

Jul 29, 2019
and this dont work) the screw doesn't gather vanilla water... but gather all TFC water and boiler can accept TFC fresh water

I found this too but after trouble shooting and finding that Terrafirmacraft water worked i thought it was intentional. That OneWolf was trying to eliminate the need for Vanilla Water from the pack. Its a feature not a bug right :p.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I found this too but after trouble shooting and finding that Terrafirmacraft water worked i thought it was intentional. That OneWolf was trying to eliminate the need for Vanilla Water from the pack. Its a feature not a bug right :p.

So TFC water does work in the Flaxbeards Steam Boiler now? I haven't tested it with the Archimedes Screw yet.

And yes, I really want to eliminate the very cheaty vanilla bucket as soon as possible.

pestalinc

Jul 29, 2019
So TFC water does work in the Flaxbeards Steam Boiler now? I haven't tested it with the Archimedes Screw yet.

And yes, I really want to eliminate the very cheaty vanilla bucket as soon as possible.

TFC water works now with the Archimedes screw not for the manual addition of water to the Boiler. Right clicking with a Redsteel Bucket still brings up the GUI instead of adding water. When i first tried it a couple versions back only Vanilla Water worked with the screw now it dose not. I have not tried adding the initial water with a wood bucket. I will check that when i get home.

Bonus: Did you know you can move TCF Water source blocks down hill with Sluice boxes before you have Redsteel? They create another source block below the Sluice Box when properly placed. If you have water up above were you want your farm you can make a channel down to place the water in the middle of your 9x9 field.