[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

pestalinc

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the trouble, but it seems Cellars is just Broken at the moment. I will probably just remove it in the next update :(

Egeis have you tried the new version 1.02 of Cellars i posted about earlier in this thread? Is there something else wrong with them besides the Railcraft "Air". I like Cellars. Dont take them away. :eek:

Megameatloaf

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the trouble, but it seems Cellars is just Broken at the moment. I will probably just remove it in the next update :(

I am playing TerrafirmaPunk 1.0.0 and I can confirm that the cellars mod IS working correctly. I believe Egeis is referring to the fact that the cellars mod itself has just recently updated for TFC 79.16+. One of the changes was the ability to create any shape or size cellar so long as the wall is never more then 3 blocks from the icebox. The pictures and instructions have been updated to reflect this however, the example design shown in the new pictures WILL NOT WORK with the version of cellars currently in TerrafirmaPunk 1.0.0.

In order to build a working cellar in the current version of TerrafirmaPunk (v1.0.0), it needs to be a very specific shape. I will do my best to describe it in four slices so to speak, looking from the top down. Each floor is one block high. Again, the cellar needs to be built specifically like this in v1.0.0 in order for it to work.

W=Cellar wall
I=Ice bunker
D=Cellar door
S=Cellar shelf (the number of these are optional up to a maximum of 12)
N=Nothing/Empty Space

Base
W-W-W-W-W
W-W
- I -W-W
W-W-W-W-W
W-W-W-W-W
W-W-W-W-W

N- W-W-W -N

First Floor
W-W-W-W-W
W-
S-N-S -W
W-
S-N-S -W
W-
S N-S -W
W-W
-D-W-W
N- W-D-W -N

Second Floor
W-W-W-W-W
W-
S-N-S -W
W-
S-N-S -W
W-
S-N-S -W
W-W
-D-W-W
N-W-D-W-N

Roof
W-W-W-W-W
W-W-W-W-W
W-W-W-W-W
W-W-W-W-W
W-W-W-W-W

N-W-W-W-N

Also note that the cellar will continue to say that it is incomplete for several minutes after you finish constructing it. Wait 5 minutes then check the ice bunker again, it should then give you temperature meaning that it is finished.

Last edited:

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019
so OneWolfe and I where talking to day on the server, and I crashed while sending a message in chat.
wanting to know what it was I typed just a '%' and I went down again.
then he told me that it didn't work for him...
so guess what:
2015-04-10_01.41.27.png

It took me a while...
I blame the current time of 1:30 AM ^.^

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
It has recently come to my attention that there is now a Twilight Raven infestation on the server!
For the next few days I have placed a bounty on them. I will be trading diamonds (TFC or Vanilla) for every Raven's Feather.
This bounty will expire once the server has been updated to the next version (1.0.2)

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019
I am live streaming from the server in about 30 minutes as of this writing.

I took a HOT bath outside my house and so:
the goal will be to get some copper to replace my saw and make an actual door on the other side.

link to the stream: https://beam.pro/Kuro-Maii

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
I just had a very strange bug with breeding animals. I had 4 pigs. 1 male and 3 female. The three females became pregnant. However instead of giving birth to baby piglets the adult pigs all turned into babies... Now I have 4 baby pigs. 3 of which are pregnant...

EK8Oy5M.png

My best guess is that this has something to do with the massive amount of passive mob everywhere (ravens and zombie hourses) and the server won't spawn any new animals. May also explain why animals seem to be so rare on the server.

Anyone have any luck breeding the animals outside of single player?

Last edited:

Kuro-Maii

Jul 29, 2019
yesterday I spend the better part running around and stabbing all the ravens I could find I got nearly 2.5 stacks of feathers now and I used some to make arrows from for a quest. and that was just from around the little colony Batch and I have.

I have yet to go to spawn, I'm guessing that I will return with 4 maybe 5 stacks of feathers..

Reactions: Stephen Dunne

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
yesterday I spend the better part running around and stabbing all the ravens I could find I got nearly 2.5 stacks of feathers now and I used some to make arrows from for a quest. and that was just from around the little colony Batch and I have.

I have yet to go to spawn, I'm guessing that I will return with 4 maybe 5 stacks of feathers..

Ravens should not be spawning on the server now.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently working on getting an update out ASAP, however most of the TFC addons I have included in the pack are not updated yet so I will not be including TFC v0.79.17. Over the next week those TFC addons should be getting updates and I will be able to update the core TFC.

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

Batch2

Jul 29, 2019
So that bug with the pigs is even worse than I thought. All pigs have converted to baby pigs now and won't grow up...

WDTOD

Jul 29, 2019
How do I connect to the server.
I clicked the "download server" button and I got the file, but I don't now what to do with it.
P.S. Sometimes when I exit my airship it teleports me to the top of it ( I know this is the mods problem and not yours). Do you think you could add a parachute mod, so I can get down with out killing myself?

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
How do I connect to the server.
I clicked the "download server" button and I got the file, but I don't now what to do with it.
P.S. Sometimes when I exit my airship it teleports me to the top of it ( I know this is the mods problem and not yours). Do you think you could add a parachute mod, so I can get down with out killing myself?

That reminds me that I need to fix some settings with the ships :D

The download server is if you want to make your own server, send me a private message with a user name so I can add you to the server white list.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
So that bug with the pigs is even worse than I thought. All pigs have converted to baby pigs now and won't grow up...

It looks like all the pigs in the world became pregnant somehow and I am now finding tons of new born pigs everywhere alongside their parents!

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently working on getting an update out ASAP, however most of the TFC addons I have included in the pack are not updated yet so I will not be including TFC v0.79.17. Over the next week those TFC addons should be getting updates and I will be able to update the core TFC.

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

It looks like the only Addon that I am waiting for now is Streams, and the dev has assured us that it will be ready tomorrow (Sunday) so I will be holding off my next update until then. And crossing my fingers hoping that Reika dosnt post any more updates this weekend, I just cant keep up with that guy ... lol :confused:

Reactions: Kuro-Maii