[1.7.10] TerraFirmaPunk 2.0 - TerraFirmaCraft & SteamPunk Adventures

pestalinc

Jul 29, 2019
I restarted it and it should be back up now.

I have noticed a bug were if you try to cut the log again that you just broke before it has a chance to break all the logs it is suppose to it will crash. When i am logging and the log makes the break sound but dose not break i just move onto another tree until it has time to catch up. It usually only dose this with the sequoias or trees in a large forest.

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I have noticed a bug were if you try to cut the log again that you just broke before it has a chance to break all the logs it is suppose to it will crash. When i am logging and the log makes the break sound but dose not break i just move onto another tree until it has time to catch up. It usually only dose this with the sequoias or trees in a large forest.

Thanks for letting me know. It sounds like a conflict with MultiMine maybe.

Nuchaz

Jul 29, 2019
I've been really enjoying TerraFirmaPunk, thanks for putting this pack together. I thought you might like to know, just last night, I released a new version of BiblioCraft and a BiblioWoods addon for TerraFirmaCraft that covers all the recipes, adds wood versions of all the TFC woods and adds anvil recipes, new lights using the different metals and other tweaks to make BiblioCraft play nicer with TerraFirmaCraft. I highly recommend getting that into your next update. :) (I'm the BiblioCraft dev if you didn't figure that out ;) )

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
I've been really enjoying TerraFirmaPunk, thanks for putting this pack together. I thought you might like to know, just last night, I released a new version of BiblioCraft and a BiblioWoods addon for TerraFirmaCraft that covers all the recipes, adds wood versions of all the TFC woods and adds anvil recipes, new lights using the different metals and other tweaks to make BiblioCraft play nicer with TerraFirmaCraft. I highly recommend getting that into your next update. :) (I'm the BiblioCraft dev if you didn't figure that out ;) )

WOW! Thank you very much for stopping by and letting me know :D
At the moment I do have a custom script for MineTweaker but I will definitly check out BiblioWoods addon ASAP! :D

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

EDIT: Here is a description of the BiblioWoods addon and all the cool new recipes :D
http://www.bibliocraftmod.com/?page_id=746

Last edited:

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Update Version 1.0.2 has just been posted!

Version 1.0.1 was postponed due to recent TFC updates.

AB3qtwLh.png

Here is the short change log.

Alot of Mods were updated.
  • Mods Added:
    • MobDismemberment
    • BiblioWoods a TerraFirmaCraft Addon
  • Mobs Tweaked
    • King Spider
    • Skeleton Druid
    • RedCap Raven Wrangler (Removed)
  • Ruins Added
    • General Store (Shown in screen shot)
  • Recipe Changes
    • Copper Coin craftable from Copper Nuggets (For use with MyTown2 as Currency)

Thanks to everyone who has helped me getting the server up and running. And thanks for everyone who have logged in and set up their towns. And special thank yous for everyone who has helped with all the bugs and testing :D
OneWolfe-

Last edited:

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

AB3qtwLh.png

• Mods Added:
    • MobDismemberment
  • Mobs Tweaked
    • King Spider
    • Skeleton Druid
  • Ruins Added
  • Recipe Changes

Thanks to everyone who has helped me getting the server up and running. And thanks for everyone who have logged in and set up their towns. And special thank yous for everyone who has helped with all the bugs and testing :D
OneWolfe-
Is the server restricted for only some players or can we play on it? If so, how can we 'apply'?

And... no reika mods update? Kinda annoying the 'required update' markee... I found how to disable it but....

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server restricted for only some players or can we play on it? If so, how can we 'apply'?

And... no reika mods update? Kinda annoying the 'required update' markee... I found how to disable it but....

Yes all the Reika mods were updated.

If you would like to try out the server just send me a private message on here with your IGN.

Reactions: Stephen Dunne

Egeis

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.2 is not showing up in the Launcher selection, was it added there or somewhere else?

Egeis

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed a few bugs / annoyances playing less than 20 minutes of 1.0.2
  • HQM is not enabled by default - Must Activate Cheat Mode either by starting the work with cheats or activating LAN
    /hqm hardcore - permission deined....
  • No HQM Quest Book at the start of the game, either have to /give it to yourself or craft one which could take some time.
  • Placing a Dirt Block on Wire Frame Supports causes the dirt to "collapse" however if that wire-frame is level with the ground or 3x3 blocks the event is triggered continuously causing a lag crash.

Egeis

Jul 29, 2019
The HQM issues are caused by B:UseEditor=true
in editmode.cfg in the HQM config folder. This should probably be set to false.

Reactions: OneWolfe

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
Noticed a few bugs / annoyances playing less than 20 minutes of 1.0.2
  • HQM is not enabled by default - Must Activate Cheat Mode either by starting the work with cheats or activating LAN
    /hqm hardcore - permission deined....
  • No HQM Quest Book at the start of the game, either have to /give it to yourself or craft one which could take some time.
  • Placing a Dirt Block on Wire Frame Supports causes the dirt to "collapse" however if that wire-frame is level with the ground or 3x3 blocks the event is triggered continuously causing a lag crash.

Thank you for letting me know :D

warcommando2

Jul 29, 2019

AB3qtwLh.png

• Mods Added:
    • MobDismemberment
  • Mobs Tweaked
    • King Spider
    • Skeleton Druid
  • Ruins Added
  • Recipe Changes

OneWolfe-

heh ur welcome for the build

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
The pack is now up to date so I will be working on updating the server this evening after I get home from work, roughly 5:30pm EST. During that time expect sudden and frequent restarts with out warnings. Thank you all for your patients during this update and I hope to have the sever back up and running as soon as I can.

Thank you,
OneWolfe-

OneWolfe

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been updated to version 1.0.2.1 :D

Unfortunately it has taken me over 5 hours of hacking, sweat and pain to get it there and retain as much of the map as possible. The new pack version just did not play well with the current map. The specific issue was caused primarily by RailCraft Wire Frame blocks. When they come into contact with falling TFC dirt or gravel they are creating alot of falling entities which can easily crash the server. To fix the issue I managed to download the map into a single player world and removed all the wireframe and stair blocks in the RailCraft configs. Then re-uploaded the map back to the server where I discovered another fatal error preventing the server from restarting. I am not sure what the specific cause was but something in the quest book log files was corrupted, possibly due to the removal of the wire frame blocks. So everyone's quest books are reset. I know at most everyone on the server was only up to about the second chapter so it should not be too great a loss. Also expect any minimaps and waypoints to be reset.

I am very sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may cause but I have done my best this evening to save as much of the map as possible during this update. Its probably been the most painful server update I have had to date :p All of the rest of the TFP updates have been relatively smooth in comparison.

Now for some good news! :D
Fortunately I was able to save everyone's inventory, skills and town plots. I thought those would be the most important to everyone at this time.

If there are any additional problems on the server due to this update please reply to your invite message and either myself or one of the admins should be able to help.

Thank you for all your patience and support today and I hope everyone enjoys the new features in the 1.0.2 update :D
OneWolfe-

WDTOD

Jul 29, 2019
The server has been updated to version 1.0.2.1 :D

Unfortunately it has taken me over 5 hours of hacking, sweat and pain to get it there and retain as much of the map as possible. The new pack version just did not play well with the current map. The specific issue was caused primarily by RailCraft Wire Frame blocks. When they come into contact with falling TFC dirt or gravel they are creating alot of falling entities which can easily crash the server. To fix the issue I managed to download the map into a single player world and removed all the wireframe and stair blocks in the RailCraft configs. Then re-uploaded the map back to the server where I discovered another fatal error preventing the server from restarting. I am not sure what the specific cause was but something in the quest book log files was corrupted, possibly due to the removal of the wire frame blocks. So everyone's quest books are reset. I know at most everyone on the server was only up to about the second chapter so it should not be too great a loss. Also expect any minimaps and waypoints to be reset.

I am very sorry for the trouble and inconvenience this may cause but I have done my best this evening to save as much of the map as possible during this update. Its probably been the most painful server update I have had to date :p All of the rest of the TFP updates have been relatively smooth in comparison.

Now for some good news! :D
Fortunately I was able to save everyone's inventory, skills and town plots. I thought those would be the most important to everyone at this time.

If there are any additional problems on the server due to this update please reply to your invite message and either myself or one of the admins should be able to help.

Thank you for all your patience and support today and I hope everyone enjoys the new features in the 1.0.2 update :D
OneWolfe-
You da man.

Reactions: OneWolfe

Skoob

Jul 29, 2019
went to go dl the server files and load them, when loaded it loads a vanilla server... any fixes on this?