[1.7.10] Survival industry [rotarycraft based tech]

would you like the modpack to grow bigger with new mod?

• yes, more magic

• yes, more tech

• yes, stronger mobs/other

• no, keep it as it is

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rewyn

Jul 29, 2019
Ah okay, guess I'll see how it plays then. Honestly, didn't read too deep into the modlist n stuff, was too busy downloading the pack and applying the fixes.. :p

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Just to clarify, invasion has digging zombies (that can dig through obsidian), pigmen engineers who can bridge chasms and place ladders, and siege ogres that can throw blocks to break what they hit.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
I think modpack already hardcore enough. But if anyone want add Infernal Mobs =)

Some imbalance here: Platimun Ore from Electricraft can be mined with boosted Iron tools and gain Ardite level mining! Its a huge jump.

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Boosted iron tools? Are you referring to mob head boosts, or just mining level up?

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Yes.
Sorry, i cant get Canola seeds. Mb i missed something, but i read Rotarycraft book "from tall grass". I tried everything grass dont drop anything. "/mt reload" wont help. HSLA Scythe on Tall Grass drops Sunflower seeds =(
Any secrects?

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Feature of Hunger Overhaul. Use a hoe on grass blocks far from water. Canola counts as a seed to be collected this way.

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
In normal way grass drops wheat seeds and now i even cant get them. Yes i tried Hoe on Grass, Tallgrass, Doubletall grass. I tried HSLA hoe too. No changes. Can you check this build and help me?

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
No, I mean try hoeing a grass block that is unwatered. instead of making a farmland block, the block becomes dirt, and there's a chance seeds will spawn. Breaking grass and tall grass does nothing.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you!
And thank for some mods that i see first time. Like Mathmos Expansion and that one what allow tree die and regrowth again... so real...

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Update: RotaryCraft seems to override ExtraTiC for HSLA steel, and Reika explained that there are no HSLA parts. Since the HSLA 'vanilla' tools were not disabled as part of ITT, you should still be able to use them. I don't know if I can force ExtraTiC HSLA parts without disabling the RoC bedrock parts, but we'll see.

That aside, it'll still be several more hours before I'm back at my desktop to review the issue with Platinum and Fossils mod coal. Also, I discovered that the TiC/NEK issue persists if I reconfigure ExtraTiC, so, until the interaction problem is resolved, I'm just going to remove "Not Enough Keys" from the modpack for the time being. So, if you don't want to wait for me, you can go ahead and disable it if you're having problems with the TiC armor GUI forcing itself up after closing.

Last edited:

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
still don't get what not enough keys does. anyways i am on vacation until the 15th so i have time to do some updates and testings.

reteo

Jul 29, 2019
Not Enough Keys basically is an expansion for the "controls" gui from the main menu; it groups keys by mod, and gives the option of only showing conflicting keybindings(2 controls bound to the same key, controls with no key binding at all), etc.

gerb82

Jul 29, 2019
even though i am pretty sure it's cl4p-tp, and i only use the claptrap beet-box for that XD