[1.7.10] Shattered

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Iridium is purely on the moon, or very very very low chance with MFR mining laser.
What do you need titanium iridium alloy rods for? I didn't think Iridium was really being used by AR (yet) so I used it as a gate material.

AR rolling machine.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Really? Err, that's crazy and not right. I'll check the recipes tonight.

rolling.jpg

Reactions: Golrith

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, very nice. I can imagine the nightmare there.

As far as I'm aware, there is nothing stopping crops growing in unnatural light. That was going to be one of my builds too, especially with ore crops. I want them somewhere safe, lots of time and resources will be invested in them.

Nightmare describes it well.
I swear as soon as the animals just see in your eyes you want to get them on a leash they run for every impossible place where you need to dig them out first. Like "Nooo you don't get me!" *grumbles* ^^

Happy to hear that. Then nothing stands in the way of my farms being closer to the void. Besides that I first need to get to ender-IO farms for the ressource-plants. Forestry farms sadly are so picky which block is below the soil.
(or is there a farm between forestry and ender IO which I oversee?)

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Nightmare describes it well.
I swear as soon as the animals just see in your eyes you want to get them on a leash they run for every impossible place where you need to dig them out first. Like "Nooo you don't get me!" *grumbles* ^^

Happy to hear that. Then nothing stands in the way of my farms being closer to the void. Besides that I first need to get to ender-IO farms for the ressource-plants. Forestry farms sadly are so picky which block is below the soil.
(or is there a farm between forestry and ender IO which I oversee?)
Minefactory?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I don't see how to make plastic sheets in NEI. I do see that HDPE sheets are in the machine block recipe but other places that use sheets still have plastic sheets.
Hmm, from memory it should be railcraft rolling machine. If that's not there, that's an error.
Plastic is made in a number of different ways, inefficiently from Rubber, or from Oil, or through the mekanism method.

Ah thank you!
The one mod that totally slips my mind these days, havn't used it in ages since it always felt too easy/powerful to use *laughs*
Yeah, I'm hoping my recipe changes have brought it more "inline" with other solutions.

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Quarry finished up a big job so I took it over to that nice vein I told you about it. Gold, Silver, Lead, Nickel, Certus, Titanium, Ferrous, Osmium, Platinum, and Yellorite. Craaazy.

motherload.jpg

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Quarry finished up a big job so I took it over to that nice vein I told you about it. Gold, Silver, Lead, Nickel, Certus, Titanium, Ferrous, Osmium, Platinum, and Yellorite. Craaazy.

View attachment 30871
Nice, that's actually at least 4 different veins all merging at that point. Low odds of finding that in one place. The world can be full of riches, if you can find them.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019

View attachment 30871

You know, you could have taken the stuff from double-chest back home without the quarry. :D
With the chest in the picture it looks like "I just wanted the chest" *grins*

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
That chest is from when I found that spot and did a bit of manual mining. Whatever was in it got left behind so I had room in the packs for more ore. :) Man, 1.0.3 slow to hit the launcher.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
One more little recipe-overlooking (no wonder with the dozen ways of processing and hundreds of items ^^"):
- Bauxite-Ore and Cinnabar into the induction smelter created immersive engineering aluminium. (same recipe with rich slag instead of cinnabar is fine, makes ticon aluminium, only with cinnabar it's wrong)

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
One more little recipe-overlooking (no wonder with the dozen ways of processing and hundreds of items ^^"):
- Bauxite-Ore and Cinnabar into the induction smelter created immersive engineering aluminium. (same recipe with rich slag instead of cinnabar is fine, makes ticon aluminium, only with cinnabar it's wrong)
I'm aware of that one, there are two induction smelter recipes that I just cannot get changed. MT keeps complaining the same recipe exists, even though I do remove it first.
I thought, that'll be fine, no one will use those recipes....

TE can be very "weird" with MineTweaking.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm aware of that one, there are two induction smelter recipes that I just cannot get changed. MT keeps complaining the same recipe exists, even though I do remove it first.
I thought, that'll be fine, no one will use those recipes....

TE can be very "weird" with MineTweaking.

Ah *hides* Well usually I don't use these recipes, I just found only very little bauxite so far to tried to make the best out of it (for the 5 blocks for my cross breeding).
Else I never would have noticed it, heh ^^"

[edit]
It's still fine, since you can change the ingot with the smeltery :) so no real problem here.

Last edited:

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I've submitted an update. Here's the download link for those that are comfortable updating manually: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/46396473/Shattered/Shattered_FTB061216.zip

It's uploading at the moment, so give it 30 minutes or so to be available.

Changes/Fixes:
Added Portal Gun, Ztones and Inventory Tweaks
Big bug with Mutagenic Soil fixed - Now uses Ztones Garden Soil instead as Mutagenic Soil. Please replace all your "Ex-Mutagenic Soil" with the new soil. Your crops won't grow until you do.
Fixed AR rolling machine recipe
Changed Steel Fence recipe (promotes use of Metal Press)
Fixed a derp with a lot of ores giving Cinnabar as a bonus output. This is an error, the bonus outputs have been adjusted accordingly.
No more rotting food
Small tweak to Rubble Pile drops (no more troll adventurer bag, added some more "goodies")
Increased Loot Bag drops, the previous nerf was too strong

Still not fixed:
Those two Induction Recipes for Bauxite Ore. Sorry, just can't get those two to work!

Enjoy!

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
Loot bag or chest loot my only option for Arc furnace electrode blueprint? I do get villager zombies in the mobfarm now and then. Perhaps I can cure one of them and then throw it in an autospawner and run it until I get an IE villager to trade with?

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Love the new steelfence recipe, makes the metal-press really alot more useful with rod-mold. *cheers*

Two things again *hides*

- With the new steel-fence recipe the arc furnaces "recycling" of the steel-scaffolding and structural arm might need to be lowered/disabled because it could be used to dupe steel.
(You need around 12 steel ingots to craft 12 structural arm, with the arc furnace you get 7 steel ingots for each structural arm back. Though even with the normal steelfence recipe it seems a dupe if I calculate right, so not sure if NEI doesn't show the right thing with them)

- Osmium Blocks are crafted in the crafting table. Not sure if they were meant to be smelted in the redstone furnace, too.

So... back to raising all the ressource-plants now. With working sprinklers and the tiny growth-bonus of the new soil it makes double the fun to see them grow. *smiles brightly*

twisto51

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure you can stack the sprinkler effect too so overlap them if you want even more speed.