[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
I'm absolutely loving the mod pack so far, but I've run into an issue that I do not know how to resolve. Does anyone know why I cannot seem to produce Dye Seeds, or did I miss a step?
http://imgur.com/qGJZlZt
I've added all the dyes, essence and seeds required, as well as the mana (Sparks are being produced, as it told when enough mana is produced) so I do not know what I'm missing, honestly.
Everything created in the runic altar requires a piece of living rock tossed on top to finish the crafting process.

VISR3

Jul 29, 2019
HI, hoping someone knows of a solution to this problem. I have Regrowth 0.6.5 loaded on a server however when i try to log on its says,

'Mod rejections [FMLMod:AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.2.2}]'

I'm not sure how to get around this problem?
Sorry if its been mentioned before but looking through 127 pages of comments is difficult to not miss things.

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem making a modest hive in the runic altar. I have put a princess 3 drones 2 sand 1 cactus 1 air and 1 earth in the altar but it wont click to start. am I missing something?

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
You cannot bonemeal the empty double-crop afaik. You have to be a tiny bit patient, but the good news is that this operation increases pace exponentially as you gain more plants to work with.

Only the sugarcane requires sand (at this point)
and cactus....

Reactions: Pyure

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I have a problem making a modest hive in the runic altar. I have put a princess 3 drones 2 sand 1 cactus 1 air and 1 earth in the altar but it wont click to start. am I missing something?

Possibly the cactus - it needs to be vanilla rather than agricraft (look at the id - vanilla is 81, agricraft will say 81:1 or similar). If that's it, start with no cactus in your inventory, then take exactly one block of cactus, place it on sand and then break it. Should be vanilla now.

MadMax-X

Jan 12, 2014
Possibly the cactus - it needs to be vanilla rather than agricraft (look at the id - vanilla is 81, agricraft will say 81:1 or similar). If that's it, start with no cactus in your inventory, then take exactly one block of cactus, place it on sand and then break it. Should be vanilla now.
And if you keep that one piece of cactus and harvest from crops now, it should fall on that vanilla stack from now on.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
It's worth noting that mutations only seem to happen when both crossbreeding plants are mature. Don't pick your crops if you're crossbreeding!

Reactions: Violette13

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks this was the problem. The cactus had 81.2 and it didnt work.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I have 1 request and 2 problems with this Modpack
Request: Add extra utilities for vaccum hoppers and stuff

Problems:
1. When I break grass, I somehow sometimes get seeds
2. In dungeon chests, I found 2 coal essence, 1 iron essence, 1 blaze essence, and 1 diamond essence

Quemi-Totl

Jul 29, 2019
I have 1 request and 2 problems with this Modpack
Request: Add extra utilities for vaccum hoppers and stuff

Problems:
1. When I break grass, I somehow sometimes get seeds
2. In dungeon chests, I found 2 coal essence, 1 iron essence, 1 blaze essence, and 1 diamond essence

There are several options for a vaccum hopper effect like hopperhock, obsidian pipe, golems. Might not feel optimal but part of the idea behind the modpack is to make people use mods they normally don't. Regarding the problems I believe both are intentional. The only dungeon loot that shouldn't be in the chests is steel blocks afaik.

Last edited:

Katekyi

Jul 29, 2019
I know the crucible furnace has problems but I wanted to report even clicking on a hopper attached to the top of the crucible, made the bottom disappear and also the hopper.

Jude Anson

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if this is the place to ask but I need to make saplings but I don't know where to find the plants that I can use mutandis on to make them. :/

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Not sure if this is the place to ask but I need to make saplings but I don't know where to find the plants that I can use mutandis on to make them. :/
yeah this confused me for a while too.

You need to find "grass" block, usually near the ocean, and bonemeal that.

Dashawn Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
Is it me or is anyone else having the most hardest time trying to get sugar cane. I'm trying to mutate seeds, and carrot seeds to get the sugar cane, but it's not working. And yes I am using the double cross when trying to get the mutation. I've been at this for like two REAL LIFE days =/ Any help?

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
Is it me or is anyone else having the most hardest time trying to get sugar cane. I'm trying to mutate seeds, and carrot seeds to get the sugar cane, but it's not working. And yes I am using the double cross when trying to get the mutation. I've been at this for like two REAL LIFE days =/ Any help?
Did you put the double crops on sand?