[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
See, there would be a quest to make a chisel really early on, but there isn't because HQM for some reason doesn't render the chisel from chisel...

Edit: Also, the Carpenter Cracked sand -> sand recipe isn't going to happen after all. I implemented it and then it made NEI very crash happy...

Last edited:

wrothmonk

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get hqm to work on a server. I've changed the config for server sync to true and made sure auto start was true as well, but when I log on to the server it still says the server doesn't have hqm enabled.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get hqm to work on a server. I've changed the config for server sync to true and made sure auto start was true as well, but when I log on to the server it still says the server doesn't have hqm enabled.
If it specifically says "Hardcore questing mode is disabled", that's normal and supposed to be the case as this pack doesn't use the hardcore aspect of HQM.

zuiko

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else notice the waterproof BC pipes sometimes destroy fluids if they can't output? If you connect one to a smeltrery drain is it pretty apparent because if you have several kinds of metal each with an even number of ingots you will end up with up with odd numbers like 2mb even after flipping the pipe around and sucking the fluids back into the smeltery. From my testing it seems OK if you only have one kind of metal in the smeltery at a time. But where it transitions from one metal to another you will lose at least a few ingots worth which just goes poof.

Not sure if there is a workaround for that (maybe a loop back into the smeltery?) but definitely something to watch out for if you are trying to automate ingot casting.

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been working on a fortified room for demon summoning and am running into an issue.

I can't find any good light sources that might be somewhat durable.

Any suggestions? =)

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else notice the waterproof BC pipes sometimes destroy fluids if they can't output? If you connect one to a smeltrery drain is it pretty apparent because if you have several kinds of metal each with an even number of ingots you will end up with up with odd numbers like 2mb even after flipping the pipe around and sucking the fluids back into the smeltery. From my testing it seems OK if you only have one kind of metal in the smeltery at a time. But where it transitions from one metal to another you will lose at least a few ingots worth which just goes poof.

Not sure if there is a workaround for that (maybe a loop back into the smeltery?) but definitely something to watch out for if you are trying to automate ingot casting.

Yeah I ran into this a few days ago. As far as I can tell there is no fix. I just stopped using BC pipes.

I remember a time long ago when I thought BC was a cool mod. Boy have times changed.

hero887

Jul 29, 2019
Problem with the server version of the modpack - downloaded from the FTB launcher. Marigold enchainment config must be changed. Conflicting ID #77. Change to 89 (I think) and if fixes it.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get my wooden engine to produce RF, any advice?

It depends what your trying to do with them if using them on a pipe or pump give them a redstone signal. They longer produce RF/MJ when connected to conductive pipes.

Last edited:

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been working on a fortified room for demon summoning and am running into an issue.

I can't find any good light sources that might be somewhat durable.

Any suggestions? =)

If you have the warding wand foci use that on your desired light source if not try using a hollow cover with a piece of glowstone behind it the hollow cover will let the light through the hole.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to stop AgriCraft's sprinklers water particles? It's ok when you have one or two, but I got like 16 of them and the particles really bother me lol

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to stop AgriCraft's sprinklers water particles? It's ok when you have one or two, but I got like 16 of them and the particles really bother me lol

No not currently sadly.

Edit: I have put a request in on AgriCraft GitHub for sprinkler particle reduction when turning down particles.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blastedsura

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Heya guys, I'm starting my usual 8 hour friday stream if you like to pop along. I have a interesting Alchemical construct I'm setting up

Raoul S.

Jul 29, 2019
Again every time i wanna open the .bat file it crashes with this report

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft Server Regrowth>java -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m -XX:pe
rmSize=256m -jar forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar nogui
Error: Unable to access jarfile forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1272-universal.jar

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft Server Regrowth>pause
Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . .