[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

FraniXMC

Jul 29, 2019
Please, help!

As I can craft infernal bricks? It's the only thing I'm missing for blast furnace.

Thanks.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Please, help!

As I can craft infernal bricks? It's the only thing I'm missing for blast furnace.

Thanks.

I'll quote myself it easier than typing it again :)

Found the recipe for infernal brick in NEI look up/make an infernal block with 2 x soul and 2 x nether brick then place the infernal block in crafting grid for fitted infernal stone and then place the fitted infernal stone in crafting grid again for infernal bricks.

Antillar

Jul 29, 2019
Got problems launching the server. Downloaded recommended server version. Launching it - and it instantly closes!

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Em, have 2,5Gb for Java

I know you said already but... I mean increase permgem size in advanced options.

qzJkRw8.png

Raoul S.

Jul 29, 2019
@Raoul S. After a bit of googling, it looks like you might need to either delete the log folder or double-check that your jar has the right read/write/execute permissions.

So what would be the right text in my jar file and what file do you mean the serverstart jarfile or the forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal file?

Where is the log folder?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hi all, I'm struggling to get a apiary stocked with 'modest' bees going, I've sited the hive close to where my cacti are growing but the apiary interface says it can't find the right flowers, any help would be much appreciated.

Amused
Cactus as a placed block? Or cactus on crops? The Bees need the placed block.
oddly enough suggestion for pack if I may. cracked sand to sand with 2 buckets of water in a carpenter. I honestly think it would make sense :)
I can do that now, so sure.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Cactus as a placed block? Or cactus on crops? The Bees need the placed block.

Incidentally, for any of the bees that require "flowers" that the forestry multifarm can grow, the multifarm can provide an awkward and inconvenient workaround for the fact that forestry doesn't understand crops.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Yes. Did you convert them to glimmering first?

normal mystical flower + 2 glow stone = glimmering

g
ps
d = floating (g = glimmering, ps = pasture seed, d = dirt)

floating + functional/generating = floating functional

etc.