[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Astasia

Jul 29, 2019
Hydroangeas's are great if your based near the ocean, plenty of space out there...

Plenty of space requires plenty of spreaders. You can fit like 85 dayblooms around a single mana spreader, and IIRC they generate enough mana that you need a potency lens or an elven spreader to keep up. It's less of an issue in this pack I suppose since the spreaders don't require gold, but still a single hydroangea is barely better than a single daybloom, they just aren't worth dealing with unless maybe you are on a server and can't sleep every night. If you need more than you get from dayblooms it's better to just jump to endoflames, which are like 10 times faster.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know which generating flora in Botania produces the most mana? I wish the Lexica Botania would give some sort of ranking this.

Everyone uses endoflames or themalillies and I want to try something else but don't want to bother if they are going to produce 10% of what a thermalilly would produce.

The Endoflame farm I described on page 86 is fantastically easy on resources (4 redstone and 5 iron) and footprint, 7 plants produce mana above what is needed to keep Portal open.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Plenty of space requires plenty of spreaders. You can fit like 85 dayblooms around a single mana spreader, and IIRC they generate enough mana that you need a potency lens or an elven spreader to keep up. It's less of an issue in this pack I suppose since the spreaders don't require gold, but still a single hydroangea is barely better than a single daybloom, they just aren't worth dealing with unless maybe you are on a server and can't sleep every night. If you need more than you get from dayblooms it's better to just jump to endoflames, which are like 10 times faster.
Remember how cheat spreaders are in this pack. It's only livingwood and a petal.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Here is the Episode. I show off where the Furnace disappears. Seems to do it when you log out and then back in. Don't know if it is lag or save error or what. I know after last episode i place the furnace down and smelted out a stack and 1/2 or so seared brick. Sorry i can't be more help but i don't know what is causing it. Anyone else have items that just disappear. this is the 8 time it has happened. On a happy note we get to the Nether and get a netherack pick.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I had something happen with the Natura nether furnace, I had it connected to BC pipes and it magicly turned into a normal furnace! Not a huge loss, just funny at the time.

laod

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I had something happen with the Natura nether furnace, I had it connected to BC pipes and it magicly turned into a normal furnace! Not a huge loss, just funny at the time.
I'd guess that was probably the exoflame.

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
There is the BC Autocrafting Tables....super early

Was thinking of automating the bits I get the golems harvesting, Auto Workbench will only autocraft if there is enough material in each slot, and will not auto-distribute to stacks, EX: you can put coal and sticks into hopper and get torches but if you load planks in you have to fill one stack first before the second stack gets enough to produce sticks... Making Chests (or coal in this this case) will require 7 full stacks to sit in the workbench at all times if fed by a hopper.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Was thinking of automating the bits I get the golems harvesting, Auto Workbench will only autocraft if there is enough material in each slot, and will not auto-distribute to stacks, EX: you can put coal and sticks into hopper and get torches but if you load planks in you have to fill one stack first before the second stack gets enough to produce sticks... Making Chests (or coal in this this case) will require 7 full stacks to sit in the workbench at all times if fed by a hopper.
Uh... Last time I checked, the BC autocrafting table does in fact distribute items between its stacks...

Platyy

Jul 29, 2019
C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft Server Regrowth>java -Xms2048m -Xmx4096m -XX:/P
ermSize=256m -jar forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1277-universal.jar nogui
Unrecognized VM option '/PermSize=256m'
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft Server Regrowth>pause
Drücken Sie eine beliebige Taste . . .

I am getting the same error and cannot get the server to work at all, anybody know a fix to this?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Uh... Last time I checked, the BC autocrafting table does in fact distribute items between its stacks...

Maybe I'm doing something wrong then? I have the Auto Workbench sitting on a hopper with a hopper on top feeding it more than a stack of Essence of Coal, I have one in each of the slots to make a good combine for the 12 Coal. I open the Auto Workbench and see 64 in first position and 9 in second position and one in each of the remaining six positions...

EDIT...

OK it was the Vanilla Hopper screwing it all up... got a chute and now it's working ! Thanks for the help ;-)

tetshio

Jul 29, 2019
Got a visual glitch with binder and quest book. Quest book was inside, tried to open it, couldn't, took it out and it duplicated on my inventory (2 quest books and 2 binders). I just relogged and it's back to just 1 each.

Drakan21

Jul 29, 2019
Concerning BiblioCraft and enchanted book copying (Typesetting Table / Printing Press): I don't know if these have been deliberately disabled, but when copying an enchanted book, the result is a book titled "#Configuration File 387," which has no application, the original book was consumed, along with the chase, fortunately the process didn't consume experience also.