[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

scuzzyfuzzy

Jul 29, 2019
i hate to be a pain in the youknowwhat, but i have another question: how to i get the rutile ore for the steel quest?
is it from the nether rutile ore...? because it says mining level thaumium, and i am so far away from that one...
what am i missing...?
tnx

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
i hate to be a pain in the youknowwhat, but i have another question: how to i get the rutile ore for the steel quest?
is it from the nether rutile ore...? because it says mining level thaumium, and i am so far away from that one...
what am i missing...?
tnx

That particular quest is progressive i.e you carry it on as you get better pickaxes so you can't progress this quest til you have thaumium then steel then cobalt and finally manyullyn.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
That particular quest is progressive i.e you carry it on as you get better pickaxes so you can't progress this quest til you have thaumium then steel then cobalt and finally manyullyn.

Just checking ... thaumium isn't (yet) going to appear as a quest reward, so we have to tackle thaumcraft on our own :( to get it.

nightandstars10

Jul 29, 2019
if not already done so plant a 2x2 jungle tree & 2x2 dark oak close to the altar that should give a decent boost & can you also post a picture of the altar so we don't mention stuff you already did to it.

That is probably the only trees I didn't plant yet, I'll do it and see thanks :)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So, I tried creating 5-ish more worlds, getting the same result everytime.
http://pastebin.com/E60Y5WKg

Didn't add or remove any mods at all, not even fastcraft
Honestly I have no idea what's happening here, I've seen similar crashes related to cauldron previously, but I see no mention of cauldron here. Could you possibly take this over to the Climate Control thread on the minecraft forums? (link can be found in the modlist file in the first post of this thread)

Reactions: Blastedsura

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't the wasteland biome from BoP?

The world gen is from Steve's barren lands if I'm not mistaken and it's special to this pack. I have been doing some reading about this crash all over the web and so far found that this can be caused by custom java arguments for BoP in the launchers advanced settings for use with other packs and they forget they have the custom arguments so it causes a problem on packs without BoP but it could also be something else this is just what I have found through research.

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
Just checking ... thaumium isn't (yet) going to appear as a quest reward, so we have to tackle thaumcraft on our own :( to get it.

You are indeed correct but... thaumium is quite early into thaumcraft itself as I just got thaumium myself a few hours ago since starting a new world when 0.6.5 released.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
You are indeed correct but... thaumium is quite early into thaumcraft itself as I just got thaumium myself a few hours ago since starting a new world when 0.6.5 released.

I've only ever really messed around with Thaumcraft in Agrarian Skies, so yet another brand new new mod (to me) ... along with Buildcraft, Mariculture and Witchery! Lot's to learn.

Blastedsura

Jul 29, 2019
oooooooooooooooooookie!

So, Java arguments were the problem here. After just deleting all of them, the world started like normal. So I guess it's all good now, I had no idea some arguments were directed at BoP modpacks.

Thanks for all the answers though :D

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
oooooooooooooooooookie!

So, Java arguments were the problem here. After just deleting all of them, the world started like normal. So I guess it's all good now, I had no idea some arguments were directed at BoP modpacks.

Thanks for all the answers though :D

No problem your most welcome and glad you can now play :D

Reactions: Blastedsura