[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

R

Ryan284678923

Hey guys(and girls) just wanted to know will animals still spawn on a grass area? or is there a later quest i do for animals?

I don't think they will spawn cause the biome is wasteland right?

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys(and girls) just wanted to know will animals still spawn on a grass area? or is there a later quest i do for animals?

I don't think they will spawn cause the biome is wasteland right?
There are quests for animals (life of the world) later on.

nightandstars10

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to make the gold chalk, but I threw the root the gold nugget and the white chalk in order in the cauldron which has power and water, and nothing happened.
Any idea why?

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
I've been trying to make the gold chalk, but I threw the root the gold nugget and the white chalk in order in the cauldron which has power and water, and nothing happened.
Any idea why?

Golden chalk needs the altar to have at least 2000 power for the recipe to work.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Question: Um if you have to grow sugar cane on sand will it crossbreed onto dirt in 6.5? Just checking?

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
It does have 2000.

Did the altar have 2000 power before you dropped the items in the cauldron? If not the crafting would have failed as the cauldron use the altar power like a fuel source and needs to recharge after x amount of uses.

@Magzie do you mean like for crossbreeding to lets say get barley. Wheat on dirt, sugar cane on sand and dirt for the barley then yes it will.

Caldyen

Jul 29, 2019
Only error I encountered upgrading to 0.6.5 is the AgriCraft versions in the server download and client download do not match. Pushing the 1.2.3 version from the client to server worked fine. This was as of 10am EST this morning on the launcher.