[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Discussion in 'thephoenixlodge' started by thephoenixlodge, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Summit

Summit Well-Known Member

You don't plant greatwood 2x2. Just one sapling with nothing too close to prevent it from growing.

2. Amadeus99

Amadeus99 Well-Known Member

It was submitted Saturday evening, so it will probably be available today or tomorrow. An update seems to usually be available within 3 days of submission.

3. Hum weird, I did try that before and it took really long too, I guess I'm just going to pray the Thaumcraft gods this time. Thanks

4. rivvest

rivvest Well-Known Member

I used to change cactus into slime for runes of summer. With the recent change to cactus crops, I am not seeing a way of getting slimes mid-game. I got one cactus as a reward from a quest early on, so have been growing that vanilla-style, but if I had used it for one of the early recipes, I'd be in a hole about now.

5. SilvasRuin

SilvasRuin Active Member

You can place the Crop sticks on Sand, which actually makes it really easy to guarantee getting Sugarcane or Cactus from crossbreeding. Just use sand where they are meant to grow. Once the next pack version hits the launcher (it was submitted yesterday), the quest text will mention the sand requirement.

6. thephoenixlodge

thephoenixlodge Popular Member

Actually the quest text mentions the sand requirement in 0.6.4 IIRC

7. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

yes you can place them on sand.

8. rivvest

rivvest Well-Known Member

Cactus crops drop dye, not the cactus item, which is what I want to turn into slime via alchemy catalyst.. or am I missing some way to get cactus the item? (Or another way to get slime balls..)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2015
    JustHeyo likes this.
  9. thephoenixlodge

It's an issue I'm aware of. For the moment you can go into the scripts folder and in either earlysurvival.zs or magicalcrops2.zs there should be a line of script labelled as removing the recipe for making cactus from nature essence. If you comment this out (put a "//" at the start of the line), it will allow to craft cactus from nature essence. If 0.6.5 is still not uploaded to the launcher by the time I get home I might try and make a ninja change to the files for it to fix this.

rivvest likes this.
  10. Amadeus99

Amadeus99 Well-Known Member

If you are going to try and make a change, you could update to the newer AgriCraft snapshot, v1.2.3-SNAPSHOT (not v1.2.3-Snapshot-1), which adds:
    -ADDED: A config option to let the cactus crop produce cactus blocks instead of cactus green​

JustHeyo, thephoenixlodge and BMB78 like this.
  11. thephoenixlodge

I've now sneakily done exactly this.

JustHeyo and rivvest like this.
  12. JazParks

JazParks Active Member

Wait you can use the botania plants and cross crops to get more?

13. Raetac

Raetac Well-Known Member

Apparently so, I noticed the seeds in NEI a few days ago, but pretty much moved on from Boantia for the time

14. JazParks

JazParks Active Member

Awesome! I had no idea.

15. Davs

Davs Active Member

Hi! Yesterday 7x9 rows of my various 10/10/10 seeds just vanished (they were under a sprinkler). Could it be some kind a bug? Or maybe I did something? BTW mobGriefing is set to false. The land were still tilted, just the crops were missing. Luckily tho I had backups, so I've lost 'only' ~30min progress.

Aother thing: is there a reason why AromaBackup is not included in the pack?

16. AUSGrizzly

AUSGrizzly Active Member

Um was there a bug in the 6.3 version which made Sugercane impossible to breed??? I have been at this for 30 breedings between Wheat/Carrots and nothing...

17. Davs

Davs Active Member

I had a hard time breeding it (6.4 tho), what made it work is putting sand between those two crops!

18. [LNET] Arns

[LNET] Arns New Member

Hey I messaged you about a possible server for this pack, please get back to me.
    Cheers, Arns

19. YT|LMoBtRiX

YT|LMoBtRiX Active Member

New episode online! I'm back in the game!

20. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

I upload a new episode last night. I am going to spend most of today gathering resource before the next one.