[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
You don't plant greatwood 2x2. Just one sapling with nothing too close to prevent it from growing.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I used to change cactus into slime for runes of summer. With the recent change to cactus crops, I am not seeing a way of getting slimes mid-game. I got one cactus as a reward from a quest early on, so have been growing that vanilla-style, but if I had used it for one of the early recipes, I'd be in a hole about now.

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
You can place the Crop sticks on Sand, which actually makes it really easy to guarantee getting Sugarcane or Cactus from crossbreeding. Just use sand where they are meant to grow. Once the next pack version hits the launcher (it was submitted yesterday), the quest text will mention the sand requirement.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
You can place the Crop sticks on Sand, which actually makes it really easy to guarantee getting Sugarcane or Cactus from crossbreeding. Just use sand where they are meant to grow. Once the next pack version hits the launcher (it was submitted yesterday), the quest text will mention the sand requirement.
Actually the quest text mentions the sand requirement in 0.6.4 IIRC

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Cactus crops drop dye, not the cactus item, which is what I want to turn into slime via alchemy catalyst.. or am I missing some way to get cactus the item? (Or another way to get slime balls..)

Last edited:
Reactions: JustHeyo

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Cactus crops drop dye, not the cactus item, which is what I want to turn into slime.. or am I missing some way to get cactus the item? (Or another way to get slime balls..)
It's an issue I'm aware of. For the moment you can go into the scripts folder and in either earlysurvival.zs or magicalcrops2.zs there should be a line of script labelled as removing the recipe for making cactus from nature essence. If you comment this out (put a "//" at the start of the line), it will allow to craft cactus from nature essence. If 0.6.5 is still not uploaded to the launcher by the time I get home I might try and make a ninja change to the files for it to fix this.

Reactions: rivvest

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
It's an issue I'm aware of. For the moment you can go into the scripts folder and in either earlysurvival.zs or magicalcrops2.zs there should be a line of script labelled as removing the recipe for making cactus from nature essence. If you comment this out (put a "//" at the start of the line), it will allow to craft cactus from nature essence. If 0.6.5 is still not uploaded to the launcher by the time I get home I might try and make a ninja change to the files for it to fix this.

If you are going to try and make a change, you could update to the newer AgriCraft snapshot, v1.2.3-SNAPSHOT (not v1.2.3-Snapshot-1), which adds:
-ADDED: A config option to let the cactus crop produce cactus blocks instead of cactus green​

JazParks

Jul 29, 2019
So apparently the mystical orange flower plant doesn't spread to other cross crops as well as it doesn't give off its petal.. i also noticed that the same thing happens with the red and yellow ones as well...

Wait you can use the botania plants and cross crops to get more?

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Apparently so, I noticed the seeds in NEI a few days ago, but pretty much moved on from Boantia for the time

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Yesterday 7x9 rows of my various 10/10/10 seeds just vanished (they were under a sprinkler). Could it be some kind a bug? Or maybe I did something? BTW mobGriefing is set to false. The land were still tilted, just the crops were missing. Luckily tho I had backups, so I've lost 'only' ~30min progress.

Aother thing: is there a reason why AromaBackup is not included in the pack?

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Um was there a bug in the 6.3 version which made Sugercane impossible to breed??? I have been at this for 30 breedings between Wheat/Carrots and nothing...

Davs

Jul 29, 2019
Um was there a bug in the 6.3 version which made Sugercane impossible to breed??? I have been at this for 30 breedings between Wheat/Carrots and nothing...
I had a hard time breeding it (6.4 tho), what made it work is putting sand between those two crops!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
I upload a new episode last night. I am going to spend most of today gathering resource before the next one.