[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Only error I encountered upgrading to 0.6.5 is the AgriCraft versions in the server download and client download do not match. Pushing the 1.2.3 version from the client to server worked fine. This was as of 10am EST this morning on the launcher.
Well that would be a derp on my part from my sneaky update to the agricraft version. You'll just need to copy over the agricraft mod file and its config file to get it working sorry.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Did the altar have 2000 power before you dropped the items in the cauldron? If not the crafting would have failed as the cauldron use the altar power like a fuel source and needs to recharge after x amount of uses.

@Magzie do you mean like for crossbreeding to lets say get barley. Wheat on dirt, sugar cane on sand and dirt for the barley then yes it will.
Yes i was working on the nwext to last quest in the first Chapter and was just checking to make sure that dirt was the right thing for the crossbreeding and that it will crossbreed over to the dirt block even though it is no longer tagged for growing on it. Thx!

Kelmey

Jul 29, 2019
got my server updated to .65. Other than the AgriCraft version issue it went smooth. =)

So the secret quests... Are there any hints as to how to get them or is it just getting lucky? I got one and now am looking for more but haven't had any luck at all.

leeber2002

Jul 29, 2019
Well that would be a derp on my part from my sneaky update to the agricraft version. You'll just need to copy over the agricraft mod file and its config file to get it working sorry.

In the newest recommended version, after doing that to fix the version mis-match, I can't grow sugarcane. Let around 50 cycles run through, and no mutations to it.

Just to check I /gm 1'd and game myself some sugarcane seeds, and I can't plant them. They simply don't work on the crops. =/

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
In the newest recommended version, after doing that to fix the version mis-match, I can't grow sugarcane. Let around 50 cycles run through, and no mutations to it.

Just to check I /gm 1'd and game myself some sugarcane seeds, and I can't plant them. They simply don't work on the crops. =/
RTFM - Getting sick of saying this now - SUGARCANE GROWS ON SAND NOT FARMLAND NOW

leeber2002

Jul 29, 2019
Because I shouldn't need to. It says it in the quest book, which the launch screen explicitly says should be read thoroughly because it contains this information

And if someone for whatever reason misses that particular piece of information, they're going to come here. Adding an FAQ would only lower the number of times you/someone else will have to answer it. Miss-reading one sentence doesn't justify being that rude. As someone that is completely new to this particular modpack, and that mod in particular as well, I had no knowledge differently, and assumed it was a bug, considering it normally can grow on dirt.

That being said, I'm enjoying the pack so far, as are my two nephews who I'm hosting the server for. Great job.

no one reads the OP post and it is in the book.

Just because the vocal majority of the community are immature doesn't mean we all are. I did check the OP first, as I always do when I start a new modpack or encounter something that might be a bug.

Reactions: JustHeyo

leeber2002

Jul 29, 2019
of course no one reads the quest book ether. rofl

Ironically you clearly didn't read my comment. I stated quite specifically that I had misread the sentence in the quest book. Your point is quite humorous though, considering that you only reason I'm posting here is because I did read the OP. But as I have work in the morning, peace.

Reactions: JustHeyo

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Ironically you clearly didn't read my comment. I stated quite specifically that I had misread the sentence in the quest book. Your point is quite humorous though, considering that you only reason I'm posting here is because I did read the OP. But as I have work in the morning, peace.
i was refering to the general public in the OP comment not you . I am sorry if you miss-understood. I only quoted you as a point of reference for the people that read it.

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
RTFM - Getting sick of saying this now - SUGARCANE GROWS ON SAND NOT FARMLAND NOW

Stay strong, AgriCraft 1.3 will be released (this year) eventually:

c5f066e2fe.png

Reactions: BMB78

Avalonzo

Jul 29, 2019
It's a crash that just seems to happen randomly with Ender Zoo. I have no idea what causes it and have tried to make it so fallen knights won't spawn with enchanted gear (or lower chance at least) but haven't had any luck.

I see what you mean I just had a play around in the configs and no matter what I changed they still ended up getting at least 1 piece of enchanted gear.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm starting to get performance issues on the pack and was wondering if anyone could me help understand the jargon, so I can try and work out a way to improve the situation. I see mention of 'FPS lag', 'TPS lag' and now, having searched around the web, 'microstutter' but don't really know what these things mean. The last one *sounds* like what I'm suffering from, but it's really hard to be sure when there's so much noise on the interwebs.

Anyway, this particular phenomena is new to me. I've played a few packs and have had other issues. For example, on DW20's latest pack, everything is smooth but every 20 secs or so I get a big 'freeze' (usually just as I'm attacking a bloody creeper). I'm guessing that's referred to as a 'lag spike'.

That's not the problem here. What's happening is lots and lots of little 'freezes' that are becoming more and more noticeable as I progress through the pack. Worst case is when I'm harvesting crops, but even when placing blocks, there's a teeny delay in clicking and the blocks appearing.

Is that 'microstutter'?

PS Only reason I'm posting this here is that I've only had this issue whilst playing this pack.