[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
So if I put a cross crops in between two wheat seeds it will give me wheat?
Correct, and it will work even if only one of the adjacent crops is wheat or whatever you're trying to spread. Haighyorkie has a good spotlight on agricraft that you might want to check out for a bit more information.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh. I built a simple umbrella for a quick Enderman kill and the bastard hit me regardless. Another Hardcore World destroyed by Endermen BS...

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Ack! Don't use a Tinker's Scythe on your crops!! It's terrible. It destroys in a 3x3 area but you only get the stuff from one of the nine blocks destroyed.

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I want to verify that Snowbells grow on dirt, right? I am cross-breeding the correct two plants but always getting one type of plant. It could be that it is very rare and I just have to keep trying.

EDIT: Got it. . . yes grows on dirt. . . just had to keep on trying:)

Last edited:

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
After loading up the latest version, I decided I was going to really regrow as much of the wasteland around me as possible.

It occurred to me that although we can lay down grass, trees, flowers etc, create cows and pigs etc, the one thing we can't do is 'fix' the mirky water - ie turn it blue again. It would be really nice if (hehe) somehow that could be a thing. Maybe after surrounding a pond with grassland, foliage whatever, it starts turning blue.

This is probably impossible, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case it's not.

@thephoenixlodge lovely pack, thanks for all the hard work.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
After loading up the latest version, I decided I was going to really regrow as much of the wasteland around me as possible.

It occurred to me that although we can lay down grass, trees, flowers etc, create cows and pigs etc, the one thing we can't do is 'fix' the mirky water - ie turn it blue again. It would be really nice if (hehe) somehow that could be a thing. Maybe after surrounding a pond with grassland, foliage whatever, it starts turning blue.

This is probably impossible, but I thought I'd put it out there just in case it's not.

@thephoenixlodge lovely pack, thanks for all the hard work.
You can "fix the water" by changing the biome. Off the top of my head I know this can be done by Witchery (Rite of Shifting Seasons), Thaumcraft (Pure/Sinister/Tainted Nodes) and Blood Magic (There's a ritual, I can't recall the name of it), though TC's is much more limited than the other two.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
You can "fix the water" by changing the biome. Off the top of my head I know this can be done by Witchery (Rite of Shifting Seasons), Thaumcraft (Pure/Sinister/Tainted Nodes) and Blood Magic (There's a ritual, I can't recall the name of it), though TC's is much more limited than the other two.

Oh right, I've never really played much with any magic mods. That's going to be a big motivation, though!

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
The quest that gets you to make the runic altar has a quest that unlocks right after it where you can submit some stuff to get a clayconia. They're in the chapter "The Way the World Works"
Neither the quest for manasteel nor the first rune quest gives the clayconica though
I can make the clayconica but I'm just wondering

EDIT: I made the clayconica, all is well again! (Clay Surplus Achieved!)

Last edited:

NoOneButMike

Jul 29, 2019
guys I think I'm doing something wrong, any help would be greatly appreciated. no matter what I do, I cant get sugar cane seed to breed, even if I cheat them in I cant plant them. Any ideas? Also I know that I need to use sees and carrot seeds to breed. Thanks

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
guys I think I'm doing something wrong, any help would be greatly appreciated. no matter what I do, I cant get sugar cane seed to breed, even if I cheat them in I cant plant them. Any ideas? Also I know that I need to use sees and carrot seeds to breed. Thanks

Plant the cross crops on sand.

AUSGrizzly

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of finding a way to remove Railcraft items from Witchery Stone Rings? I mean it can do two things. 1: Break a bit of progress by giving you tools and stuff and 2: Doesn't fit with the Magic feel of things...