[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
So... if I want to have a coven witch, where do I find the witches?

Do I have to start a 'villager village' so coven witches can spawn?

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone doing lava generation? Best I've worked out is fire essence + buckets in auto workbench -> lava bucket -> crucible furnace -> lava out, recycle buckets back to workbench. Is there a better way to get the lava bucket into liquid lava form, or a way to make lava prior to the fire essence? For bonus points, anything that will let me put that lava into the world (for say, a thermalily)? I think the sluice might do it, but haven't played with it much.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone doing lava generation? Best I've worked out is fire essence + buckets in auto workbench -> lava bucket -> crucible furnace -> lava out, recycle buckets back to workbench. Is there a better way to get the lava bucket into liquid lava form, or a way to make lava prior to the fire essence? For bonus points, anything that will let me put that lava into the world (for say, a thermalily)? I think the sluice might do it, but haven't played with it much.
There is the flood gate t put liquids in the world.

For the thermalilys, Blood Magic ritual of something serenade.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Been a bit of a while but the latest in Raetac's survival effort is up now. I added in a bit of sound effects to the diary voice over and I'm pretty happy with the outcome

Reactions: Avalonzo

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for explaining :) i think i did it wrong cause it still doesnt work but il play around with it alil

Just tried the fix from @Avalonzo and it does work.

Be careful what program you use to edit the file though. Text (.txt) files usually open up with Notepad, but that mangles the file, especially carriage returns.

So, when you open the file, if it seems to be all one long line, then try using a different text editor ... I use Notepad++ .

Also, I'm sure you already know, but the sugar cane and essence plants must be fully grown before they can cross-breed.

R

Ryan284678923

Just tried the fix from @Avalonzo and it does work.

Be careful what program you use to edit the file though. Text (.txt) files usually open up with Notepad, but that mangles the file, especially carriage returns.

So, when you open the file, if it seems to be all one long line, then try using a different text editor ... I use Notepad++ .

Also, I'm sure you already know, but the sugar cane and essence plants must be fully grown before they can cross-breed.
Hey, i just used notepad++ and it worked perfectly i now have nature seeds :D thanx

earlbrownie

Jul 29, 2019
The quest opens up before that - do you have the runic altar?

Awesome, exactly what I needed. Blood Magic is still way off.. :)
I have the runic alter but I dont see any clayconica reward in the near future nor past, I can however, now create one if only I could find a mushroom!
Thanks for the helpful hint btw

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I have the runic alter but I dont see any clayconica reward in the near future nor past, I can however, now create one if only I could find a mushroom!
Thanks for the helpful hint btw
The quest that gets you to make the runic altar has a quest that unlocks right after it where you can submit some stuff to get a clayconia. They're in the chapter "The Way the World Works"

LongStrider

Jul 29, 2019
What's the best way to get your first couple leather pieces? You need leather for Spawn Cow. You need leather for cow seeds to get leather essence. To convert rotten flesh to leather in a mana pool you need an alchemical catalyst which takes gold (I'm only on iron seeds).

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
What's the best way to get your first couple leather pieces? You need leather for Spawn Cow. You need leather for cow seeds to get leather essence. To convert rotten flesh to leather in a mana pool you need an alchemical catalyst which takes gold (I'm only on iron seeds).
You can either use the alchemical catalyst (you don't actually NEED cows until you're in the tier 2 seeds anyway) or you can kill Imps in the nether. Cow seeds are actually disabled in the pack.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019

Once you have that first bar of iron, make flint & steel, build a portal with obsidian from the vat, find a fortress for blaze rods, kill some pigmen for gold along the way, and make that alchemy catalyst at your leisure. Use any leftover gold for smeltery casts!