[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Question (again) is the only way to create eggs through bees? I looked through nei and thats all that popped up. For some reason i thought the rune of the earth was involved in making eggs.
there is a recipe using a rune of earth to make 16 eggs. i had an issue earlier tonight where the recipe for a piston went back to the default vanilla recipe instead of phoenixs modded recipe. there seems to be a glitch somewhere that the scripts arent running entirely correct. relaunching should fix the issue

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i know java 8 works fine with the new packs. But it deletes the old javas so if you play some of the older packs you may need to reinstall java 7 so they can use it.

Elshar

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, has anyone else had any difficulty getting nature seeds? I'm trying to follow the recipe in NEI with essence seeds + sugarcane seeds, but I always get sugarcane. I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something obvious here. Tried it in multiple test plots, always comes up sugar.

Thanks

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, has anyone else had any difficulty getting nature seeds? I'm trying to follow the recipe in NEI with essence seeds + sugarcane seeds, but I always get sugarcane. I'm hoping I'm just overlooking something obvious here. Tried it in multiple test plots, always comes up sugar.

Thanks
its a random chance what i always do is break the crossbred one until it comes up what i need

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
ok so im fairly certain of this answer but wanted to make sure before i go ahead and try to not break your progression but is pig iron supposed to be the first thaumium level mining we get?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
ok so im fairly certain of this answer but wanted to make sure before i go ahead and try to not break your progression but is pig iron supposed to be the first thaumium level mining we get?
Well it can be, if that's the one you choose to make. It does require emerald though IIRC, and you can get Thaumium before emerald

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
wait really cause i cant seem to unlock the thaumcraft questline. what does it take to start that one?
The quests for it aren't written yet, but you can start playing with it by making a greatwood sapling so you can make tables. To make the sapling you'll need a witchery treefyd seed (which there is a quest for). Other than this, Thaumcraft is left untouched and is just like normal

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
The quests for it aren't written yet, but you can start playing with it by making a greatwood sapling so you can make tables. To make the sapling you'll need a witchery treefyd seed (which there is a quest for). Other than this, Thaumcraft is left untouched and is just like normal
ahhh ok thanks i kinda forget its a WIP pack sometimes cause its incredibly well put together for a WIP

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
Is thaumcraft going to remain untouched or will you be adding in quest for it? Just curious