[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
OK i did my first 2 days in 6.1 and things went smooth. Still had to disable waila. Also the quest don't seems to update the book until you have all the quest items. I.E. When i needed the seeds quest done it wouldn't update the quest book till i had both the clay and the Green powder stuff in my inventory. Don't know if it was lagging or what. Most times it shows a % done. Still great start so far, Love the pack.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
OK i did my first 2 days in 6.1 and things went smooth. Still had to disable waila. Also the quest don't seems to update the book until you have all the quest items. I.E. When i needed the seeds quest done it wouldn't update the quest book till i had both the clay and the Green powder stuff in my inventory. Don't know if it was lagging or what. Most times it shows a % done. Still great start so far, Love the pack.

On the latter bit, HQM doesn't detect for # of specified items for a manual detect quest. Once you have all the items for one specification it'll detect it. On submission quests it's able to track percentages though.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
On the latter bit, HQM doesn't detect for # of specified items for a manual detect quest. Once you have all the items for one specification it'll detect it. On submission quests it's able to track percentages though.
i don't know which that was but i had the clay in my inventory and it didn't update till i had both clay and the green stuff. i thought it was the quest book lagging??rofl It wouldn't manual submit ether.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
i don't know which that was but i had the clay in my inventory and it didn't update till i had both clay and the green stuff. i thought it was the quest book lagging??rofl It wouldn't manual submit ether.
It wouldn't have updated because it does actually require you to submit the items, not just have them in your inventory

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
i have it on video so you guys to look at it and decide if it was just me. I'm uploading now. It isn't really a big deal. it finally updated so i got the seeds at the end of the Episode and i got a seed from the dead grass which was lucky so i planted it instead.

sihpopa80

Jul 29, 2019
Been messing with the witchery quests unlock and the only reasonable fix I have found I cannot do in my main world because I forgot to enable cheats so no HQM edit, the not so reasonable fix involves deleting the files in the HQM folder for the world. Something in the 1st set of quests is not registering (likely because it was done before the .6.0 update) and I have more than enough rep. In my testing the quest unlocks in a new world at the same point every time. I am wondering if anyone else who finished most of the 1st chapter pre .6.0 has experienced similar issues. While I am probably gonna restart on a better seed, I figured someone might find this useful.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Been messing with the witchery quests unlock and the only reasonable fix I have found I cannot do in my main world because I forgot to enable cheats so no HQM edit, the not so reasonable fix involves deleting the files in the HQM folder for the world. Something in the 1st set of quests is not registering (likely because it was done before the .6.0 update) and I have more than enough rep. In my testing the quest unlocks in a new world at the same point every time. I am wondering if anyone else who finished most of the 1st chapter pre .6.0 has experienced similar issues. While I am probably gonna restart on a better seed, I figured someone might find this useful.
Open to LAN - Enable cheats - ??? --- Profit

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
ok i watched it back it seems like it will not update that quest till you have all the items. So i need 3 clay and had 2 so it still showed in the book 0/3. i assumed it would show 2/3. My bad.

sihpopa80

Jul 29, 2019
That part worked,thanks Tedy.. unfortunately even resetting everything using the OP book and redoing the 1st chapter did not fix the issue at hand. Onward to a better seed... with an ocean near spawn.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
Hey Magzie here. I have The next Episode which is the first 1 in the actual LP. Hope you enjoy.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of videos, I have put together my next episode of my RP wasteland survival, so much fun putting a story element to this pack.

goth_child67

Jul 29, 2019
ive been playing the pack for a little while now and just tried to make a piston in 0.6.2 and the recipe has gone back to redstone was this intentional or a bug in minetweaker?

Merlyn

Jul 29, 2019
Right now, I just finished up getting the Rutile Seeds, so it unlocks the next stone/set of seeds. However, everytime I have that page opened, my whole thing basically freezes. I can read the different quest titles to see that I need Osmium Seeds, Cobalt Seeds, etc... but I can't click into them, can't back out of the page or even close the book. Everything else runs just fine, that's just the only problems I am having. Any ideas/tips would be great,

Thanks,
Merly

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Right now, I just finished up getting the Rutile Seeds, so it unlocks the next stone/set of seeds. However, everytime I have that page opened, my whole thing basically freezes. I can read the different quest titles to see that I need Osmium Seeds, Cobalt Seeds, etc... but I can't click into them, can't back out of the page or even close the book. Everything else runs just fine, that's just the only problems I am having. Any ideas/tips would be great,

Thanks,
Merly
@thephoenixlodge I am beginning to wonder if this HQM book lockup is due to PermGen not being high enough? Used to have the same issue in 1.7.2 with AE2.

Rusty360

Jul 29, 2019
Question (again) is the only way to create eggs through bees? I looked through nei and thats all that popped up. For some reason i thought the rune of the earth was involved in making eggs.