[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
If you find the weeds in Agricraft to be a little too damaging/frustrating, feel free to disable them in the config. Weeds will be disabled by default in version 0.5 of the pack

nimO

Jul 29, 2019
Just downloaded the pack, did work. However, i was not able to craft a simple Crafting Table. 4 dead wood did not work and NEI doesnt show a recipe besides a TiC hatchet + some Natura planks.

I also can not hand in the quest where 32 cobble and 32 dirt has to be collected. There seems to be an issue with the selection of the reward as I dont see an icon / tooltip for the "selectable" reward.

cris.p.33

Jul 29, 2019
Use a hatchet and a dead wood in your crafting window to make a crafting table. Took me a few to figure it out.

I also am unable to turn in the Earthly Possessions quest. I have the required dirt and cobble, but the reward that you select has no icons and no matter which one you pick you can't turn it in.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Earthly possessions reward is a known bug which was caused by updating the pack from Chisel 1.5.7 to Chisel 2.2.0. I'd say it'll be fixed in 0.5, but it currently looks like I'm going to have to completely rewrite the quests before 0.5 as HQM is refusing to save edits.
As for the Hatchet getting used up to make the crafting table, that is a bug which I've fixed for 0.5, I'd managed to forget a .reuse() in the relevant script

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Earthly possessions reward is a known bug which was caused by updating the pack from Chisel 1.5.7 to Chisel 2.2.0. I'd say it'll be fixed in 0.5, but it currently looks like I'm going to have to completely rewrite the quests before 0.5 as HQM is refusing to save edits.
As for the Hatchet getting used up to make the crafting table, that is a bug which I've fixed for 0.5, I'd managed to forget a .reuse() in the relevant script
Did you add a lock.txt at any point? That would prevent further edits and such.

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh ok well I will just edit the script and add the.reuse() in there. Is it supposed to take any damage? Also Belladonna seeds are supposed to drop from grass right? I have been bonemealing grass blocks and breaking grass for days.

cris.p.33

Jul 29, 2019
Ahh ok well I will just edit the script and add the.reuse() in there. Is it supposed to take any damage? Also Belladonna seeds are supposed to drop from grass right? I have been bonemealing grass blocks and breaking grass for days.
I got belladonna seeds from the dead grass while trying to get pasture seeds. I was starting to think pasture seeds didn't drop lol.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
It's not supposed to take damage, the way Tinker's stores damage makes it a bit more complex to make a crafting recipe work with damage

tedyhere

Jul 29, 2019
I saw that, and it HAS to be a unused tool. I haven't found a way for it to ignore damage with tinkers tools. Perhaps a new item...like a crude saw or something needs to be made. Hrmmm

Vaygrim

Jul 29, 2019
ThePhoenixLodge, give me a shout if you need voicework done for HQM. I'll be more than happy to help.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
ThePhoenixLodge, give me a shout if you need voicework done for HQM. I'll be more than happy to help.
Yea, will do. When I get around to doing that I'll give it a shot myself, but if it doesn't come out too well I'll definitely come to you, thanks.

Biochao

Jul 29, 2019
Nope, but every time I try click save it gives an error and reverts to a very old backup
Did you use an Auto Chisel in any of your quests? Updating Chisel changed a few item id names. If you load an old world to have Forge tell you what blocks have been removed from the world, those item will have to be removed from your quests before you updated the mods. Once they are removed you can update the mods and you'll be able to re-add those items to the quests, then you can save again.