[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Magnic

Jul 29, 2019
In regrowth the quest patterned response says it will unlock 2 more quests and i completed the quest but no other quests were from completing that one. Can someone help me?
It means that it unlocked quests somewhere else or it unlocked quests in a questline you haven't unlocked yet. Just keep on doing quests and at some point you will get it.

Arbitrary

Jul 29, 2019
@thephoenixlodge You've got to love that your pack is still so actively played. My friends and I have played through before but I set up a new server and we started again. We plan on this being our long-term build pack that we can keep coming back to after flashing out in new packs.

Are you working on another pack?

Mizuki Ayu

Jul 29, 2019
I thought the same thing but I just cleared some trees and waited in the same area for a while and they started spawning in.
Hmm. Haven't cleared trees, but was doing wormwood breeding (didn't realize it grew in the overworld) and still saw none. Will have to try this.

I

Iya_Taisho

Hmm. Haven't cleared trees, but was doing wormwood breeding (didn't realize it grew in the overworld) and still saw none. Will have to try this.

You definitely should do some clearing. I didn't notice mine for a while either until I did a bit of clearing.

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
Quick question to the vets; I'm a complete and total noob to mods that demand rigid,scientific breeding. I've played Regrowth before,and completely ignored Mariculture and Forestry due to the impenetrability of their breeding mechanics. I want to fix that,this time. I'm currently growing my first batch of red mushrooms and essence dust on my "Mutation Track". When would be a good time for me to pop into Forestry and Mariculture's content? Or would I even need to,considering the fact that the Essence Crops can provide me with everything under the sun,and then some?

Last edited:

SevenMass

Jan 2, 2013
The Netherlands
Crops can get you almost everything in regrowth. There may be a handful of things that you need bees for, or that are easier to get through bees, but those things are not essential to regrowth, so as far as I'm aware, theycan be ignored.

For what it is worth, you can simplify bee breeding in your head by looking at it this way: Bee breeding is very similar to crop breeding with AgriCraft. Except that there is a change you will get a different result than you want, Just throw those results away and keep trying. (There are mechanics increase the chance you get what you want.)
With AgriCraft, once you have one seed you want, you can just grow more with it, while with bees, you need to secure your ownership of a new specie by creating a stack of drones. But after you've done that it is again the same. (just keep your stock of good drones replenished, so you can keep trying)

Reactions: fimbrethil

Riddle78

Nov 28, 2016
Alright,phenomenally stupid question time; How do I make the BiblioCraft atlas work? I can't get it to display a map. I've tried throwing in blank maps,and filled maps,to no avail.

lblackburn

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting back into regrowth 1.0.1 and I created a new world. I have been digging underground and found I Deep Hive from Magic Bees surrounded by redstone ore in the overworld dimension. Is this supposed to happen? Seed and coordinates are available upon request.

F

Fretnotmyskeletonfriend

This has peaked my interest and for the life of me can't figure out what does this. In this regrowth pack you create the magical crop seeds with the runic alter but in FTB infinity you just craft them. How did you get it do that because it's much more fun to use the runic later and magic than crafting magical seeds.

Flabort

Jul 29, 2019
A mod called Minetweaker, which lets the pack creators change recipes, including what kind of block you do the crafting on.

F

Fretnotmyskeletonfriend

A mod called Minetweaker, which lets the pack creators change recipes, including what kind of block you do the crafting on.
Thank you. Found what I was looking for after looking a while in the scripts folder. Never opened this folder before haha. Thanks again =)

Z

Zeky

upload_2016-12-20_13-57-40.png

upload_2016-12-20_13-58-53.png
upload_2016-12-20_13-58-38.png

so, i build these rotor and generator and energy cube from mariculture for RF, water is nice, rotor is turning, but i still don't have any RF :(, pls tell me what i need to do :( i tried all the things i can't do but they just have the same result

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
View attachment 31006
View attachment 31009View attachment 31008
so, i build these rotor and generator and energy cube from mariculture for RF, water is nice, rotor is turning, but i still don't have any RF :(, pls tell me what i need to do :( i tried all the things i can't do but they just have the same result

Looks like you have the energy cube next to the turbine. Have you tried putting an emerald or wooden kinesis pipe between them?

Z

Zeky

Looks like you have the energy cube next to the turbine. Have you tried putting an emerald or wooden kinesis pipe between them?
oh, i haven't tried it :D but i read that generator isn't the energy provider, so if you want to get power, just place the electric cube next to it, then just connect pipe to the electric cube to get power :D. let me try it, tks for help :D

S

Skye Silverwing

My Regrowth game reset a bunch of my Quests recently. It was fine mostly, I just summoned the HQM edit Quest book and got all to finished ones re-finished. The problem is, for some reason, the first quest of the "How the World Grows" chapter, (the one where you make the Witches Oven) Vanished entirely. It is weird, because the other three of the first four quests in that chapter are available, and they were dependent on completion of that one. Any ideas on how to make that quest reappear?

F

Fretnotmyskeletonfriend

This is by far my favorite modpack of all time. You have to work towards everything and there is no luck of a draw like your spawn area or coming across a village. Plus the addition of scripts particularly the magical crops being crafted via magic in botania is genius. Thank you for your creation. Plus thanks to all the people throughout these 800+ pages helping each other. Pretty crazy.

R

Rainylynne

Could I possibly get some help with something? No matter how many times I try to play, attempting to open a game just sends me back to the title in an endless loop.