[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Mordenkainen

Jul 29, 2019
I got this already.
My problem is about energy.
The RF meter, in the middle, is not going up. I read on ftb wiki that the assembly table doesn't need to be powered straight, but the the laser need and the laser will work on the table, once it is powered.
But as i said, it's not working.
Looking at your pic I see a few potential issues:

1. You are using railcraft/buildcraft engines for power, with no power transport pipes, you just have it up against the laser. These engines produce bursts of power instead of a steady output, so you may want a couple of engines connected to the laser via pipes to even that out.

2. You have a single laser and engine, that is gonna be really slow.

3. I believe either the laser, assembly table, or both can be disabled via redstone. Since your engine is placed right next to both, and you are providing it a redstone signal, that could be interfering. Again, use some pipes and move the laser and table away.

Also, the table ejects its results into an adjacent inventory or if there is not one onto the ground. Make sure you put a chest next to the table.

Morden

H

Harstdeath

Thx Morden.
Seeing your answer, i've gone to my assembly table and laser to break them and place them like you you advice.
And breaking them they drop the 3 possible results i could have crafted with my ingredients (redstone, rose red and iron), not only the one i choose.
But they didn't drop earlier.
So either i got a bug, GUI is wrong and it crafted but no indication, or... i don't know. You said it should have drop the items, but it didn't.
Or maybe my table is shy and don't want me to look at it when it's working... I don't know. Gonna say it's pretty working. And next time i'll need it. I'll gave it everything, do the same set up and go away at looking my crops grow for an hour and come back later xD
I don't really know what to think...

Something else strange i just got : i just loot the last mysterious map i needed, the #2 for the abyssal mausoleum.
For the 2 first map, i found a structure going to the pointed location. But this time i got to a random point. It's 3 over sea lvl, and i got absolutely nothing, I looked under the sea (since abyssal means "deep under water") but i can't see anything unusual.
Can someone post a pic of their abyssal mausoleum and tell me what's in?
I was sad because i found pretty nothing worth in bloody temple (2 book and quill, some deco blocks, many blood and that's it) and i hope to get more... But here i am, and i got exactly nothing.

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
I can't get the Rolling machine quest to appear. I've done all the machinist quest I can and all of chap 4 books I can. I've already made all the stuff, even up to blast furnace and titanium. I heard you have to hold aluminium ingots in your hand as well but there's a snag to that as well. All methods of getting aluminium just produce tinkers aluminum. Sooooo what to do? My machinist lv is 47 and there's nothing left to boost it.

H

Harstdeath

I'm not sure about what ressources you have or not.
But i'm pretty sure you should have a crucible furnace and an ingot caster at this point, since i think i used them to make the smeltery.
And these should make aluminium from mariculture.

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure about what ressources you have or not.
But i'm pretty sure you should have a crucible furnace and an ingot caster at this point, since i think i used them to make the smeltery.
And these should make aluminium from mariculture.

They don't, Ive tried bc piping it to ingot caster, and ladling it to ingot caster as well as block caster. All ends up being tc ingots or blocks. All of this coming from Crucible Furnace

H

Harstdeath

And what's your NEI saying about mariculture's aluminium ingots associated recipes? Nothing you haven't tested yet?
I don't remember i have been stucked on it...

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
And what's your NEI saying about mariculture's aluminium ingots associated recipes? Nothing you haven't tested yet?
I don't remember i have been stucked on it...

It says it comes from melting any form of aluminum in a crucible furnace. But like I said, once you extract it it becomes tc aluminum. And that seems to be the only avenue of getting mariculture aluminium.

H

Harstdeath

I haven't find a way to get mariculture ingots.
But looking for answers for you, i read that there is 3 hidden quests that needs to be completed. One is to have aluminium in hand, i assume it's completed for you with tc's ones.
But you may have one of the 2 others quests which is no completed yet

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't find a way to get mariculture ingots.
But looking for answers for you, i read that there is 3 hidden quests that needs to be completed. One is to have aluminium in hand, i assume it's completed for you with tc's ones.
But you may have one of the 2 others quests which is no completed yet

Do you know what those other 2 are? I also can't get the mariculture quest below the first 2 on world Enables, as well as not getting the titanium quest. Perhaps that's a reason. Also my game crashed going into the nether the first time though that quest was completed if that's an issue.

H

Harstdeath

Page 109 of this thread, guy. Google gave it to me. Don't u use it?
Looking for the last one.

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
Page 109 of this thread, guy. Google gave it to me. Don't u use it?
Looking for the last one.

How do you think I found this thread. Its also been brought up on Github as well with no answer. As for thread page 109, nothing about this topic or 108-107. Also used youtube to see lets plays. seems this is an uncommon issue due to everyone just getting it with no problem so pardon me if I was just asking if you knew those quest. A simple no would have sufficed.

ShaggyD00

Jul 29, 2019
How do you think I found this thread. Its also been brought up on Github as well with no answer. As for thread page 109, nothing about this topic or 108-107. Also used youtube to see lets plays. seems this is an uncommon issue due to everyone just getting it with no problem so pardon me if I was just asking if you knew those quest. A simple no would have sufficed.

Wow, so apparently the only thing holding me back on that was I just need to hold gold ore in my hands. Thanks for the help, cheers and have a good one.

Reactions: profrags
H

Harstdeath

So just to be clear for the next who will look for the same informations as you : the hidden quests are :
Having an aluminium ingot in hand
Having a gold ore in hand
Having an anvil and a black hammer from Mariculture
With these 3 achievements, you unlocked the rolling machine quest.

Reactions: profrags

SpawnMoarOverlords

Jul 29, 2019
Is anybody still running a server for Regrowth? Been looking for a good server that enforces anti-trolling and harassment rules. Had a couple bad experiences with Devco and Grumpycraft not enforcing rules well. I love this pack so much but few still carry it, it seems. Brierie's servers have tons of block lag for me, probably because they're UK-based and I'm in North America.

Traehgniw

Jul 11, 2016
KingdomsCity is good, as is MineYourMind.

Brierie suddenly randomly put a bunch of stuff in front of my name, left me stuck in just one server's chat unable to talk to people on the other Brierie servers with no way to find out how to reconnect to interserver chat, and kicked me out of my party. Also it bans slotted books, dollies, and poppet shelves.

H

Harstdeath

Hello guys.
I have recently made a huge step forward with partial mana automation. I now have access to every material but thaumium.
I have quests for killing bosses (drake, wither) and i am wondering which stuff do i need.
I am stuffed with tinker's adventure set, but i think it won't be enough. I have an enchanted elementium stuff.
Is it the best to use? What kind of enchantement should i put on? And, about weapon, i have broadsword, bow and crossbow with bolts and arros, all in manyullyn with fiery, sharpness, auto repair... According to you, what are the best kinds of weapon to use?
And maybe some set up to kill easier? Or potions to use? Or other advices?

Last edited:

Traehgniw

Jul 11, 2016
Build your wither over a piston and extend the piston as the wither spawns. The wither will get stuck in the piston and be unable to move, and you can stand outside its range and shoot bolts at it until it is dead.

H

Harstdeath

Build your wither over a piston and extend the piston as the wither spawns. The wither will get stuck in the piston and be unable to move, and you can stand outside its range and shoot bolts at it until it is dead.
Is just a piston enough? I have looked for it on Google, and people are talking about doing so with 3x3 bed cellar and using the piston to put the wither head in the cellar. We have no access to bedrock, so... is obsidian strong enough?
And what about the ender dragon?