[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an easier way of dealing with the Nature redwoods than the Terra Truncator?
Trying to get one to grow 11 blocks wide instead of 9. Royal pain to cut down.
(the widest ones are just enough to fit the mana enchanter inside).​
Maybe an indestructible Lumber axe? With Smelting... can you say 854 stacks of Charcoal? LOL

Trying this on my test now...

N

Noobywan

Hello there!
I am new to this forum thing, but it seems like the right instance to address my problem.
I have left regrowth for a couple of updates on the line and recently updated from o.8.3 (i guess) to 0.9.1. This did not run smoothly but I got my old saves finaly working. However, after this, I ruined my savegame just now for the second time :/
I think it has something to do with building an iron tank next to a inland gas-leak and pump the gas into the tank (with a whole lot of pipes). This time I noticed, that the poison debuff would not run out after returning to surface. So I went to a nearby stone circle and let some of the witches poison me again. After that, it disappeared correctly. As last time my savegame got broked, I could continue quite a while, but as I wanted to reboot it says something like "fatal error occured. Shutting down". No further options possible then. I loved that seed for all necessities close by and I already hustled the 3rd time through the very beginning botania phase.
Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any Solutions (or even suggestions)?
Many Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Noob

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
Im playing Version 0.9.1, Seared stone doesn't seem to be hardening into seared brick in my mariculture ingot caster/block caster
Make sure you do not have a high redstone signal going in to the caster. That will prevent the caster from working.

RPTBuddy

Jul 29, 2019
Make sure you do not have a high redstone signal going in to the caster. That will prevent the caster from working.

Okay that did it, apparently a weak signal will prevent them from working also as I had a lever directly on the Crucible Furnace. Thanks for the help, always feel silly when redstone is the reason preventing my shit from working

Celestialphoenix

Too Much Free Time
Nov 9, 2012
Tartarus.. I mean at work. Same thing really.
Wooo!!! Full size!! ;)
2016-01-26_22.19.13.png

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hello there!
I am new to this forum thing, but it seems like the right instance to address my problem.
I have left regrowth for a couple of updates on the line and recently updated from o.8.3 (i guess) to 0.9.1. This did not run smoothly but I got my old saves finaly working. However, after this, I ruined my savegame just now for the second time :/
I think it has something to do with building an iron tank next to a inland gas-leak and pump the gas into the tank (with a whole lot of pipes). This time I noticed, that the poison debuff would not run out after returning to surface. So I went to a nearby stone circle and let some of the witches poison me again. After that, it disappeared correctly. As last time my savegame got broked, I could continue quite a while, but as I wanted to reboot it says something like "fatal error occured. Shutting down". No further options possible then. I loved that seed for all necessities close by and I already hustled the 3rd time through the very beginning botania phase.
Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any Solutions (or even suggestions)?
Many Thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Noob

Are you able to get an actual crashlog or console log from the FTB folder? That will help immensely in tracking down the cause of your error and helping to either repair it or avoid it in the future.

Beengalas

Jul 29, 2019
I just logged into my world. And my quests have been reset. All my progress in that perspective is gone. My world otherwise seems fine. Have anyone else experienced this?

N

Noobywan

Are you able to get an actual crashlog or console log from the FTB folder? That will help immensely in tracking down the cause of your error and helping to either repair it or avoid it in the future.

This is what i got out of the console right after trying to load that savegame. I am not good at codes, but i think it really is the air pump. I wondered whether I am the first person to try this setup or if my savegame was broke from the transition. First would make me a genius ;), second would destroy hours of precious lifetime ;(
Kind regards,
A Noob

Attachments

• Console Crash report 27.1.16.txt
    24.2 KB · Views: 77

Jugg3rV

Jul 29, 2019
I just logged into my world. And my quests have been reset. All my progress in that perspective is gone. My world otherwise seems fine. Have anyone else experienced this?
Updated the pack? Then Yes.
Use the HQM Creative Questbook to recomplete the quests ;)

R

remclave

There've already been a couple of posts in this thread regarding the failure of completing the quest for "Another Side Another Story". I even voided my original Lexica Botania and using a freshly minted version tossed through the Alfheim portal but still the quest fails to complete. What can I do to fix this?

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
There've already been a couple of posts in this thread regarding the failure of completing the quest for "Another Side Another Story". I even voided my original Lexica Botania and using a freshly minted version tossed through the Alfheim portal but still the quest fails to complete. What can I do to fix this?

For the moment, all you can do is use the HQM Creative Questbook to complete the quest. It's a known issue.

R

remclave

My apologies, but what is HQM Creative Questbook? I go into creative but am unable to trigger anything with the quest book that I received when I began this venture in its' current incarnation (version).

Found the answer with google :) Thank you.

Last edited:
R

Ras_Matti

ive a problem, a quest with Elven Garde portal does not want to complete, no matter how many times i try to pick that friggin Lxica botania up it doesnt get complete... anyone help?