[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Sungak

Jul 29, 2019
So, I'm going to assume the Auto Assembler 'logs' problem is specific to SMP? My 0.8.4 SSP was not doing that, and the 0.8.6 isn't either.

Instead, it has another problem - I have to 'wake it up' with a block update nearby when I start the instance. Usually by opening my emerald pipe's interface. This only occurs with the dedicated redstone assembler though. Super odd.

Also, from my experiments so far, emerald pipes (or similar BC 'filter' pipes) are practically mandatory when connecting these guys up to a controller slave. Mek's pipe just wants to pull everything through. I can probably fix that with the Sorter, but at that point the BC solutions are easier to make and work just as well.

F

Frysning

Hi PhoenixLodge, first post here made this account just for regrowth.

First of good job on it I really like to play it. But i got a question would it be possible to get something like oil seeds? I did not found a lot of Oil places in my world so it is getting scarce. Maybe make it in the final tier of seeds and that you need 4 tanks of oil?

Mindfeak926

Jul 29, 2019
How can i delete something from my inventory? i accidently clicked on a cross bow while in cheat mode and now my game crashes every time i try to start it up

lunakm

Jul 29, 2019
Hi PhoenixLodge, first post here made this account just for regrowth.

First of good job on it I really like to play it. But i got a question would it be possible to get something like oil seeds? I did not found a lot of Oil places in my world so it is getting scarce. Maybe make it in the final tier of seeds and that you need 4 tanks of oil?

You don't need oil seeds when you can get oily and distilled bees. They aren't that far down the bee list and that' s how I get my fuel.

Ravenascendant

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I've crafted the Holhraum too and its not accepting the quest. Even tried filling it with fuel to see if it helped and nothing.
I had to cheat past it. I would guess that it is setup as a "crafting task" instead of item detection and the infuser isn't being counted as a craft.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
why i can't find buildcraft oil in my world? '-' it's normal?
Oil does seem very sparsely placed. Check oceans etc, fly around with whatever means you have (witchery broom works pretty well.) Or just work towards the bees that provide it.

So, I'm going to assume the Auto Assembler 'logs' problem is specific to SMP? My 0.8.4 SSP was not doing that, and the 0.8.6 isn't either.

Instead, it has another problem - I have to 'wake it up' with a block update nearby when I start the instance. Usually by opening my emerald pipe's interface. This only occurs with the dedicated redstone assembler though. Super odd.

Also, from my experiments so far, emerald pipes (or similar BC 'filter' pipes) are practically mandatory when connecting these guys up to a controller slave. Mek's pipe just wants to pull everything through. I can probably fix that with the Sorter, but at that point the BC solutions are easier to make and work just as well.
What exactly do you mean by needing pipes? To pull out of the slave or put in? Because if the auto assembler is directly next to a controller slave it'll pull what it needs on it's own. Using redstone pulse to craft as needed highly suggested or it'll just consume as many of your resources as it can.

Also the log problem doesn't happen if you have it set to redstone pulse (or happens far less) as opposed to "craft at all times" which causes it to check all attached inventories generally causing the lag issues (as far as I can tell, that is the cause).

Inngrimsch

Jul 29, 2019
0.8.7 Bloodmagic quest "Giving it Glow" is kinda bugged as you have to make 9 imbued slates craft them to a block and then craft the block back to 9 slates to finish the quest...
Mighty Rites Ritual Diviner has the same problem. It's not getting detected and i have no idea for a workaround

Last edited:

Necro9227

Jul 29, 2019
Just upgraded to 8.7 and I can't seem to place cropsticks on water pads anymore.

When creating seeds using the Runic alter; runes that were used in the recipe are not consumed.

Last edited:
J

JcKalck

Are runes supposed to not be consumed on the runic altar? After 0.8.7 update they are not.

Sephlington

Jul 29, 2019
A recent Botania update (v238) changed rune crafting to not consume the runes, and so it looks like anything crafted on a runic altar won't consume the runes. Not strictly speaking a bug, but certainly an unintended consequence...

Sungak

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly do you mean by needing pipes? To pull out of the slave or put in? Because if the auto assembler is directly next to a controller slave it'll pull what it needs on it's own. Using redstone pulse to craft as needed highly suggested or it'll just consume as many of your resources as it can.

Also the log problem doesn't happen if you have it set to redstone pulse (or happens far less) as opposed to "craft at all times" which causes it to check all attached inventories generally causing the lag issues (as far as I can tell, that is the cause).

I use pipes to both pull out and place back in. And all my Auto Assemblers are set to 'Disabled | Craft Always' which is supposed to generate large logs.

Using the Redstone assembly as an example, here is the full production line from start:

1) 18 redstone seed plots in Multifarm (powered by Wind Turbine).
2) Farm deposits to Drawer Controller via Mek pipes (set to Extract). All (2x2) drawers are locked; I keep a set of unlocked drawers (and a few barrels) elsewhere, and add drawers to this system as needed.
3) Controller slave in the 'back' of the drawer 'wall'
4) Emerald Pipe, whitelisted to redstone essence, one basic Pulsar.
5) Assembler, setup as expected.
6) Emerald Pipe, whitelisted to restone, two basic Pulsars (one was not fast enough).
7) Buffer chest, attached to the same Mek pipeline that's feeding the Drawer Controller (set to Extract).
8) Redstone collects in a compacting drawer (all those are locked too).

Attaching the Mek pipe directly to the Assembler would extract both the redstone and the essence. Extracting with filtered pipes like this streamlines the process, so I can leave myself AFK for hours at a time. I have a separate assembly line for slower runs, but normal emerald pipes aren't working as expected. I will probably tear that down and convert to an Emzli/Daizuli system (using an on-demand request for each).

If there is interest, I will get some pics prepared for sharing (note I use Google Drive for this).

desht

Jan 30, 2013
UK
Same problem here.
Yep. Also, if you already had crop sticks on water pads, they'll uproot themselves if they get a block update. Guess I won't be breeding my blueberries just yet o_O

I noticed a couple of other problems which weren't there in 0.8.6 too:
  • I had an auto-assembler set up with buckets & fire essence to make lava buckets. On loading up 0.8.7, the stored recipe was gone. I replaced the recipe and tried to take a lava bucket out, and my client crashed. Using a chest & super crafting frame as a workaround for now.
  • Inventory tweaks middle-click sorting appears to fail on at least the mana tablet and atlas; if either of those are in the inventory, they get picked up on the cursor and sorting doesn't happen.

Felipe Oyabu

Jul 29, 2019
My quest book reset.. and i can't get the quest of 3(terrasteel quests) and 5 (smith of the year ->) back... with the /HQM edit... what i have to do? =(

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
The water-pad problem seems to be caused of the new agricraft version.
Downgrading to 1.4.5 fixes the problem (upgradng to the "pre2" version of 1.4.6 doesn't fix it)

(was already reported to the mod author and will be fixed in the version after pre2)

K

kmm465

Hello! I made an account for the sole purpose of asking for help! I've tried 3 times now to play this modpack, but every time I try one of two things happens. If I run the .jar file for the server, it changes to a vanilla server, but running the .batch file seems to be fine, so that's what I started doing! But it seems after about two or three days the server crashes completely, saying there are incompatible mods! I have no idea what to do and would love any help or advice! I've tried everything I can think of!

Deme1983

Jul 29, 2019
ok I have another Witchery question ... im trying to make a redstone soup ... it says it only needs 3k on the altar BUT the Drop of Luck needed for it needs 5K just to make the drop ... that's just stupid (my opinion)

now for the issue my altar is at 5220 (X6) ... and the Drop of Luck isn't working in the culdren ... I have all the stuff in the boiling water and nothing happens I seen in the book I need 5k on the altar to make it and with the 5220 I thought I was fine but its not working ...

this Witchery mod is the most confusing damn mod ive ever seen ... all of it contradicts itself over and over .... like oh I don't know ... with the redstone soup . . .
the fact that you need some absurd items or a absurd amount of items around or around the damn altar to get anything you need to work ...

also im guessing the witch hunter doesn't exist in the regular world ... ive gone to bedrock and back and ive never seen one running around ... I even run around with the Witch coat and hat and nothing ....

ive never had so many issues with a single mod in my life ...

zigzagmzn

Jul 29, 2019
Major bug 0.8.7 Whenever using the Runic altar to craft any item witch contains any of the Rune of "all of them" you get the crafted item plus the Runes used. For instance the Rune of Wrath is 2 Mana Diamonds, 1 Rune of Winter, and 1 Rune of Earth. Upon completing the craft you receive the Rune of Wrath witch you should get plus 1 Rune of Winter and 1 Rune of Earth witch you are not supposed to receive.