[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Sephlington

Jul 29, 2019
A few questions for you.
How much power does that manual crop farm take? I've been doing my harvests by hand...
What type of tree is that in the background?
Is that setup on a forestry tree farm as well?
And is that a natural mountain in the background or constructed? I've not seen any worldgen like that.
Not the poster, but I can answer most of those questions:
----- no idea!
That's a fir tree from EXBL, and it's insane for wood and sapling output. Like, woah. Grow some (planted 2x2), they're amazing.
It is on a forestry farm, on the default tree farm mode
That's most likely worldgen, I've not seen quite as impressive as that in Regrowth but I've seen things on a similar scale.

Bull_Boy

Jul 29, 2019
A few questions for you.
How much power does that manual crop farm take? I've been doing my harvests by hand...
What type of tree is that in the background?
Is that setup on a forestry tree farm as well?
And is that a natural mountain in the background or constructed? I've not seen any worldgen like that.

As for power, it really doesn't take a lot. The farm gearbox has a buffer of 1000RF, and it uses 50RF per operation, as far as I can tell. So it is incredibly efficient. Getting apetite/fertilizer is a bitch, but absolutely worth it.

The tree is indeed a Fir tree. The best way to get going with wood/saplings, in my opinion. You can plant it 1x1 or 2x2. Get some mutandis, and a Lumber axe from Tinkers, and get some of these.

Both farms are forestry farms. The tree farm is a standard Arbaretum, and the crop farm is set to 'Orchard' with the Soldering iron.

And yes, the mountain is world-gen.

Hope these help! Let me know if you need anything else :)

Bull_Boy

Jul 29, 2019
I have some questions of my own though: Has anyone else had the problem with B-Space upgrades from JABBA switching their barrels around in single player? Every time I start my game up, the BSpace barrels see to change around. Anyone have any info about this?

Nezarn

Jul 29, 2019
How can i unlock crucible of souls in thaumcraft? (the only quests in thaumcraft i have are the voidmetal and this)

Kroptik

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I completely missed that post.

Assuming this happens with a new world as well? If not it might a corrupted chunk or world. I don't know what to tell you, maybe someone else will have a better idea.

The console with the drop-down boxes set to "debug" and "minecraft" may point out what the issue is as it doesn't require a crash to display. The last thing displayed when you can no longer interact could help but I'm not sure.

Small update.
I played in window mode with the console open on the side. Absolutely nothing shows on there besides what I write (was checking TPS to see if my builds could be causing lag, but everything was fine) as well as a lot of inventory loading when I open chest/furnaces/inventory/etc.

The last thing I did before it "lost connection" was an infusion (staff of the Primal). After it was done, I collected it from the pedestal and threw it on the ground to scan it for aspects, but couldn't pick if back up. It has broken before without my doing infusions though, so that can't be the issue.

I checked the F3 debug menu, but there was nothing out of the ordinary. Could still access options too, but couldn't check my achievements or statistics.

Have no idea what else to try... Maybe I'll wait for the next update and see if it gets magically fixed I guess...:(

Rokuma

Jul 29, 2019
Not the poster, but I can answer most of those questions:
----- no idea!
That's a fir tree from EXBL, and it's insane for wood and sapling output. Like, woah. Grow some (planted 2x2), they're amazing.
It is on a forestry farm, on the default tree farm mode
That's most likely worldgen, I've not seen quite as impressive as that in Regrowth but I've seen things on a similar scale.

As for power, it really doesn't take a lot. The farm gearbox has a buffer of 1000RF, and it uses 50RF per operation, as far as I can tell. So it is incredibly efficient. Getting apetite/fertilizer is a bitch, but absolutely worth it.

The tree is indeed a Fir tree. The best way to get going with wood/saplings, in my opinion. You can plant it 1x1 or 2x2. Get some mutandis, and a Lumber axe from Tinkers, and get some of these.

Both farms are forestry farms. The tree farm is a standard Arbaretum, and the crop farm is set to 'Orchard' with the Soldering iron.

And yes, the mountain is world-gen.

Hope these help! Let me know if you need anything else :)
Thanks for the answers, forestry is something I've always generally said "I'll get to it later" and never went back to.

I've not seen anything like that for worldgen, I'm on a large island surrounded by oceans. Basically a small continent, and the biggest fluctuation in land is around 10-15 from sea level to the highest points (or less), and a 2 or so chasms. In the other worlds I'd played before the worldgen was basically the same so it's interesting to know it actually can do things like that.

Lior

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a folder labelled 'Regrowth' anywhere on your system? If so, look in there for a folder labelled 'Saves' and try putting a copy of your world-file in there.
I've already tried that already, but thanks for the suggestions

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues automating koboldite, namely that my kobolds keep suffocating in the blocks. I'm placing them with the rannuncorpus, onto fences, under a block so theoretically the darn kobolds shouldn't even be able to get inside them, but it's still going on. Also, has anyone actually gotten an egg spawned kobold to trade with them? Or is it possible to build one of those huts and cause a wild one to spawn in it? I've spawned ten now and nothing.

C

coloneljjw

I just updated to 0.8.5 and now when the game is almost finished launching, it completely closes. I tried downgrading to 0.8.4 and the same problem happens. I've been playing this pack and thoroughly enjoying it for months. I really want to get this sorted out. Thanks!

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I just updated to 0.8.5 and now when the game is almost finished launching, it completely closes. I tried downgrading to 0.8.4 and the same problem happens. I've been playing this pack and thoroughly enjoying it for months. I really want to get this sorted out. Thanks!
Is the splash screen freezing? that tends to be a problem for me so I always disable it in the config

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having issues automating koboldite, namely that my kobolds keep suffocating in the blocks. I'm placing them with the rannuncorpus, onto fences, under a block so theoretically the darn kobolds shouldn't even be able to get inside them, but it's still going on. Also, has anyone actually gotten an egg spawned kobold to trade with them? Or is it possible to build one of those huts and cause a wild one to spawn in it? I've spawned ten now and nothing.
Hobgoblins need a "village" to be able to trade, with the same definition of a village as vanilla villagers have.

Reactions: Bull_Boy

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Try redownload the update, you may have caught it while it was still syncing to the launcher.

Barditron

Jul 29, 2019
I finally solved my hobgoblin miner suicide thing with AE formation planes which apparently won't place stuff if a player or npc is present in the space, sort of an expensive solution, but so was replacing my workforce every ten minutes. Thanks for the village thing, I tried a couple of thing but the dang gobber didn't trade with me until i built him an actual house.

Are we really meant to work all the way through bees to make that sinister load stone (to make the sinister node) or has someone found another way to get knowledge fragments? Tried the loonium but five wells worth of mana didn't turn anything up (lots of other useless junk though)

Rivalyn

Jul 29, 2019
I finally solved my hobgoblin miner suicide thing with AE formation planes which apparently won't place stuff if a player or npc is present in the space, sort of an expensive solution, but so was replacing my workforce every ten minutes. Thanks for the village thing, I tried a couple of thing but the dang gobber didn't trade with me until i built him an actual house.

Are we really meant to work all the way through bees to make that sinister load stone (to make the sinister node) or has someone found another way to get knowledge fragments? Tried the loonium but five wells worth of mana didn't turn anything up (lots of other useless junk though)

The Think Tank in Thaumic Esoterica should produce knowledge fragments. If I'm reading the code correctly, you need to have Research Mastery and Purified Zombie Brains to unlock it, but those shouldn't be too hard to unlock themselves.

The only thing I've needed a knowledge fragment for was the Whisperweed, which I keep turned off most of the time because I don't want it to drive me insane.

MrCervelo

Jul 29, 2019
Try redownload the update, you may have caught it while it was still syncing to the launcher.

I think that I'm getting the same problem. I had a look at the crash report and it seems to be having a problem with the Gold Crop (Aurigold) in Agricraft. It's complaining that the block is invalid or missing. I had a look at the file that's mentioned in the crash, and it exists, and the content is no different to the Amber crop.

Code:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Don't do that.

Time: 6/12/15 7:14 PM
Description: Initializing game

toast.blockProperties.BlockPropertyException: Missing or invalid block! at /home/jcheetha/.feed-the-beast/Regrowth/minecraft/config/BlockProperties/AgriCraft/cropAurigold.json
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.readBlock(FileHelper.java:632)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.readBlock(FileHelper.java:611)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.readBlock(FileHelper.java:606)
  at toast.blockProperties.BlockProperties.load(BlockProperties.java:42)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.loadDirectory(FileHelper.java:91)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.loadDirectory(FileHelper.java:95)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.load(FileHelper.java:80)
  at toast.blockProperties._BlockPropertiesMod.postInit(_BlockPropertiesMod.java:54)
  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
  at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
  at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
  at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
  at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
  at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
  at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)
  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
  at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.readBlock(FileHelper.java:632)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.readBlock(FileHelper.java:611)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.readBlock(FileHelper.java:606)
  at toast.blockProperties.BlockProperties.load(BlockProperties.java:42)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.loadDirectory(FileHelper.java:91)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.loadDirectory(FileHelper.java:95)
  at toast.blockProperties.FileHelper.load(FileHelper.java:80)
  at toast.blockProperties._BlockPropertiesMod.postInit(_BlockPropertiesMod.java:54)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:532)
  at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:212)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:190)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:119)
  at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:742)
  at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:311)
  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:552)

-- Initialization --
Details:
Stacktrace:
  at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:878)
  at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
  at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

-- System Details --
Details:
  Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
  Operating System: Linux (amd64) version 4.1.13-desktop-2.mga5
  Java Version: 1.8.0_65, Oracle Corporation
  Java VM Version: OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
  Memory: 815350960 bytes (777 MB) / 2291662848 bytes (2185 MB) up to 4772593664 bytes (4551 MB)
  JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5120M -XX:PermSize=256m
  AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
  IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
  FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.99.99 Minecraft Forge 10.13.4.1448 117 mods loaded, 116 mods active
  States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
  UCHIJ  mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
  UCHIJ  FML{7.10.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal.jar)
  UCHIJ  Forge{10.13.4.1448} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.4.1448-1.7.10-universal.jar)
  UCHIJ  appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-stable-10} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar)
  UCHIJ  CodeChickenCore{1.0.7.46} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar)
  UCHIJ  MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar)
  UCHIJ  NotEnoughItems{1.0.5.118} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.118-universal.jar)
  UCHIJ  OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar)
  UCHIJ  <CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM] (minecraft.jar)
  UCHIJ  AccidentallyCircumstantialEvents{1.9.0} [Accidentally Circumstantial Events] (accidentallycircumstantialevents-1.9.0.jar)
  UCHIJ  AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.4.5} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.4.5.jar)
  UCHIJ  appliedenergistics2{rv2-stable-10} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-stable-10.jar)
  UCHIJ  Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar)
  UCHIJ  arcanearteries{5} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.7.2.jar)
  UCHIJ  Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  Automagy{0.27} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.27.jar)
  UCHIJ  bagginses{2.1.1} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.1.1.jar)
  UCHIJ  BiblioCraft{1.11.3} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.11.3][MC1.7.10].jar)
  UCHIJ  ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar)
  UCHIJ  BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar)
  UCHIJ  Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins191} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2b.jar)
  UCHIJ  Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.1a2.jar)
  UCHIJ  CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.3} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.3-303.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Core{7.1.14} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
  UCHIJ  Forestry{3.6.6.24} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.6.6.24.jar)
  UCHIJ  BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar)
  UCHIJ  BiblioWoodsNatura{1.5} [BiblioWoods Natura Edition] (BiblioWoods[Natura][v1.5].jar)
  UCHIJ  BinnieCore{2.0-pre14} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
  UCHIJ  Botany{2.0-pre14} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
  UCHIJ  ExtraBees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
  UCHIJ  ExtraTrees{2.0-pre14} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
  UCHIJ  Genetics{2.0-pre14} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre14.jar)
  UCHIJ  BiomeTweaker{2.0.161} [BiomeTweaker] (BiomeTweaker-1.7.10-2.0.161.jar)
  UCHIE  BlockProperties{0.1.2} [Block Properties] (BlockProperties-1.7.10-0.1.2.jar)
  UCHIJ  AWWayofTime{v1.3.3} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.3-13.jar)
  UCHIJ  Botania{r1.7-237} [Botania] (Botania r1.7-237.jar)
  UCHIJ  ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.571} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.571.jar)
  UCHIJ  guideapi{1.7.10-1.0.1-20} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.7.10-1.0.1-20.jar)
  UCHIJ  TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.8.build988} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.8.jar)
  UCHIJ  BloodArsenal{1.2-3} [Blood Arsenal] (BloodArsenal-1.7.10-1.2-3.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Builders{7.1.14} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Transport{7.1.14} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Energy{7.1.14} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Silicon{7.1.14} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Robotics{7.1.14} [BC Robotics] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Factory{7.1.14} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-7.1.14.jar)
  UCHIJ  BuildCraft|Compat{7.1.3} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-7.1.3.jar)
  UCHIJ  CarpentersBlocks{3.3.7} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.7 - MC 1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  Railcraft{9.8.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.8.0.0.jar)
  UCHIJ  ForgeMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
  UCHIJ  chisel{2.5.1.44} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.5.1.44.jar)
  UCHIJ  ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar)
  UCHIJ  climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta28.jar)
  UCHIJ  TravellersGear{1.16.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.16.6.jar)
  UCHIJ  companions{1.7.10-0.1.2} [Companions] (companions-1.2.jar)
  UCHIJ  craftingtweaks{1.0.47} [Crafting Tweaks] (craftingtweaks-mc1.7.10-1.0.47.jar)
  UCHIJ  inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-62.jar)
  UCHIJ  CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar)
  UCHIJ  CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar)
  UCHIJ  Enchiridion{1.3} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
  UCHIJ  Enchiridion2{2.0.2a} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0.2a.jar)
  UCHIJ  endercore{1.7.10-0.0.1.10_alpha} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.7.10-0.0.1.10_alpha.jar)
  UCHIJ  EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.15.32} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.15.32.jar)
  UCHIJ  EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.1.8} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.1.8.jar)
  UCHIJ  ExtraTiC{1.4.5} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.4.5.jar)
  UCHIJ  GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
  UCHIJ  GardenCore{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
  UCHIJ  GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
  UCHIJ  GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.6.8} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.6.8.jar)
  UCHIJ  GraveStone{2.15.2} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.15.2.jar)
  UCHIJ  HardcoreQuesting{4.4.3a} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey-4.4.3a.jar)
  UCHIJ  inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar)
  UCHIJ  JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar)
  UCHIJ  magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar)
  UCHIJ  MagicBees{1.7.10-2.3.6} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.3.6.jar)
  UCHIJ  Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.2a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
  UCHIJ  MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.2a.jar)
  UCHIJ  Mekanism{8.1.7} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-8.1.7.252.jar)
  UCHIJ  MekanismGenerators{8.1.7} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-8.1.7.252.jar)
  UCHIJ  millenaire{6.0.0} [Millénaire] (millenaire-6.0.0.jar)
  UCHIJ  MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar)
  UCHIJ  MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar)
  UCHIJ  modtweaker2{0.9.4} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker2-0.9.4.jar)
  UCHIJ  NEIAddons{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  NEIAddons|Developer{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Developer Tools] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  NEIAddons|AppEng{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Applied Energistics 2] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.11.36} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-1.12.11.36-mc1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  neiintegration{1.0.12} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.12.jar)
  UCHIJ  NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0-12.jar)
  UCHIJ  Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar)
  UCHIJ  ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar)
  UCHIJ  AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  Sanguimancy{1.7.10-1.1.9-32} [Sanguimancy] (Sanguimancy-1.7.10-1.1.9-32.jar)
  UCHIJ  SimilsaxTranstructors{1.7.10.13} [Similsax Transtructors] (SimilsaxTranstructors-1.7.10.13.jar)
  UCHIJ  StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.7.2} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.7.2.jar)
  UCHIJ  StorageDrawersForestry{1.7.10-1.0.5} [Storage Drawers: Forestry Pack] (StorageDrawers-Forestry-1.7.10-1.0.5.jar)
  UCHIJ  StorageDrawersMisc{1.7.10-1.0.2} [Storage Drawers: Misc Pack] (StorageDrawers-Misc-1.7.10-1.0.2.jar)
  UCHIJ  StorageDrawersNatura{1.7.10-1.0.4} [Storage Drawers: Natura Pack] (StorageDrawers-Natura-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar)
  UCHIJ  supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar)
  UCHIJ  tcnodetracker{1.1.2} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.1.2.jar)
  UCHIJ  thaumcraftneiplugin{@VERSION@} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7a.jar)
  UCHIJ  ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-53.jar)
  UCHIJ  TiCTooltips{1.2.5} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.5.jar)
  UCHIJ  WailaHarvestability{1.1.5} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.10-1.1.5.jar)
  UCHIJ  wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.1.2-19} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.1.2-19.jar)
  UCHIJ  witchery{0.24.1} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.24.1.jar)
  UCHIJ  WitchingGadgets{1.1.10} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.10.jar)
  UCHIJ  McMultipart{1.1.2.331} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
  UCHIJ  IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.5.140} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.5.jar)
  UCHIJ  ForgeMicroblock{1.1.2.331} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.2.331-universal.jar)
  UD  BiomeTweakerCore{2.0.161} [BiomeTweaker Core] (minecraft.jar)
  GL info: ' Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation' Version: '4.5.0 NVIDIA 346.96' Renderer: 'GeForce GTX 560/PCIe/SSE2'
  AE2 Version: stable rv2-stable-10 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
  Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
  CoFHCore: -[1.7.10]3.0.3-303
  TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
  NetherOres: -[1.7.10]2.3.0-12
  Forestry : Info: The following plugins have been disabled in the config: propolis.pipe
  AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
  Launched Version: 1.7.10
  LWJGL: 2.9.1
  OpenGL: GeForce GTX 560/PCIe/SSE2 GL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 346.96, NVIDIA Corporation
  GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
  Type: Client (map_client.txt)
  Resource Packs: []
  Current Language: English (US)
  Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
  Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used

Additional: I did a force update and it didn't make any difference. I actually tried three times. I ran a diff across the three crash reports and there were no differences in the fundamental details of the crash

emanb29

Jul 29, 2019
+1 to MrCervelo's issue, I'm having the same problem. Also of note is the fact that the file is present and seems equivalent the others in the directory.

EDIT: Deleting the agricraft configs worked for me, though this doesn't seem like an ideal solution

Last edited:

fefocwb

Jul 29, 2019
Same error here... agricraft stuff...

you mean delete the config on " minecraft\config\agricraft" ?

EDIT: Means files under "Regrowth\minecraft\config\BlockProperties\AgriCraft". the crop files (json) that are not updated in the pack cause the crash.
To make it work I moved all the json files under this directory that were not updated today to another folder and worked.
I think everybody updating the mod pack might have the issue, the solution might be do a fresh install but be warned to save your worlds before doing it

Files below:
cropCuprosia.json
cropDiamahlia.json
cropEmeryllis.json
cropFerranium.json
cropJaslumine.json
cropLapender.json
cropNitorWart.json
cropOsmonium.json
cropPetinia.json
cropQuartzanthemum.json
cropRedstodendron.json
cropAurigold.json

EDIT 2: I got a message complaining about many missing blocks during the startup... Some change on agricraft or on its config cause this, but anyway... its working now :)

Last edited: