[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
Yes i try to access to Regrowth serveur :-/ but that "bug" when i try to connect to it :(
I'm pretty sad this serveur looks nice and funny *
Sorry again for my language

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
"When you play FTB" ? It's the same than Regrowth ? ^^" Hmmm ... I don't really understand all u say ^^" but when i try to connect to regrowth I just have minecraft which is open ^^

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, so the console is where you can see logs being generated. It's really useful if you don't want to have to go hunting for them later.
When next you start up FTB, go to the options tab and turn on "Show Console" and "Restart Launcher After Closing Minecraft" or similar. Then launch Regrowth, and try to connect to the server. If you get the same error, copy/paste the entire console to a version of pastebin and post the url to said log here. :)

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry ^^ i wasn't connect to FTB but to minecraft laucher... but i don't really understand the FTB laucher :s I can connect me with my mojang account o_O

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
Well ... the pretty funny thing is that i tried to deconnect me to minecraft laucher and to reconnect me and ... i can't ... my password is not working and when i try to get it back it didn't come back ... (maybe it's not the good e-mail address but i don't know why it wont be this ...) ...
I'm pretty sad ... i can't even reconnect to minecraft and all just because i don't understand this FTB ...

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Well ... the pretty funny thing is that i tried to deconnect me to minecraft laucher and to reconnect me and ... i can't ... my password is not working and when i try to get it back it didn't come back ... (maybe it's not the good e-mail address but i don't know why it wont be this ...) ...
I'm pretty sad ... i can't even reconnect to minecraft and all just because i don't understand this FTB ...
Wut...
Ok, start again, from the beginning.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
It... sounds like he's trying to connect to a Regrowth server using the regular Minecraft launcher? I've noticed that when I go back to the regular launcher for my rare bouts of Vanilla, it will fail to recognize me by my Minecraft name, and I have to use my email address to re-connect.

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
Well i downloaded FTB and then i can't connect to this so i tried to disconnect to my minecraft laucher (because I had 2 accounts, one with the demo of minecraft and one where i bought it) but when i tried to reconnect i couldn't do it ... that's why i'm pretty sad ^^ but why regrowth can't be lauch in the minecraft laucher ?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Regrowth is a modpack, which means that it adds extra programming to the basic Minecraft. This is moderately complicated, so there are launchers that are specifically designed to put all of that extra programming in the right places. You can only use mods with a purchased Minecraft account.

As far as getting back into your regular Minecraft, you'll have to use the email address that you registered at Mojang, and the password that you set up for Minecraft

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
hmm ok ... i will try to reconnect to minecraft with my e-mail address ^^ thanks but i don't understand how to log in FTB ^^ that didn't work :/

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
Well... when I try to connect me to minecraft with my email i can only connect me to the demo ...

Myu

Jul 29, 2019
meh i cant even download it , server download / client really slow , changing options doesnt...really work? which server tho? >_<

-edit- just dled after 30m - 1hr or waiting time . :p phew~ \o/

Last edited:

Koraima

Jul 29, 2019
Well... when I try to connect me to minecraft with my email i can only connect me to the demo ...
With no malice i'm saying that if you don't know what you're doing and you can't understand the instructions don't even try because you will just break things.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015

Could you maybe have registered the paid account under a different E-mail? If not, it might be worth contacting Mojang support and straightening out the 'two account' situation before trying to get into modpacks.

rmeis

Jul 29, 2019
Well yes ^^ i didn't understand the instruction because i though FTB was minecraft laucher ... and i surrended ... i don't play a lot to minecraft i just look this serveur with a streamer^^ but np thanks for your help and have good holidays ^^ (or good days ^^)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
It might be worthwhile to sign up to receive notifications on the dropbox changelog. (I just discovered that option, and intend to take full advantage of it.)