[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Where would that file be please, I'm in the FTBlauncher file and can't find it
Sorry, I'm not sure how else to explain it.. you should have a "libraries" folder in there, and in that folder, a "scala-lang" folder, etc. Alternatively, use your computer's search to look for "scala-library-2.11.1.jar"

w3ricardo

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up: I couldn't find any sappling in the dream world, and I noticed that the swim bauble continued working, so I thought: if I use that belt that changes the hotbar, I can take a sappling to the dream world... or an ender chest :D

The_Stubbs

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm still early game and I've encountered an issue with an area simply not saving. Everything else around it saves, but as soon as I load the game or switch dimenisions it removes the blocks and reverts to it's original state. It is a rather small area but I've lost a bunch of blocks trying to fix it. It used to simply not load the blocks correctly till I right clicked, that doesn't even work any more, blocks simply disappear. I've done the whole recovering a corrupted world thing and it didn't help at all.

Any advice please?

Ramjak

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if anyone knows, but you can enchant a Arthana with looting to get more drops. I am going to test out repair and see if that repairs it, and I will also test Botania's Timeless Ivy and see if that also repairs it :)

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm still early game and I've encountered an issue with an area simply not saving. Everything else around it saves, but as soon as I load the game or switch dimenisions it removes the blocks and reverts to it's original state. It is a rather small area but I've lost a bunch of blocks trying to fix it. It used to simply not load the blocks correctly till I right clicked, that doesn't even work any more, blocks simply disappear. I've done the whole recovering a corrupted world thing and it didn't help at all.

Any advice please?

Hummmm. So a way I've found to test if something is wrong with a chunk (and possibly fix it), is to load up the world in MCEdit and see if the chunk is black, or actually displays its' blocks correctly. Even if it does, you might be able to delete the chunk, then load the world up normally and have it regen/fix itself.

The_Stubbs

Jul 29, 2019
Hummmm. So a way I've found to test if something is wrong with a chunk (and possibly fix it), is to load up the world in MCEdit and see if the chunk is black, or actually displays its' blocks correctly. Even if it does, you might be able to delete the chunk, then load the world up normally and have it regen/fix itself.

I've done that, delete the chunk and it seems fine when I load the game, but as soon as I save and quit and reopen the save the changes simply revert back again. I'm about ready to simply cheat my way back to the point I'm at in the game.

Last edited:

Agent_Ores

Jul 29, 2019
Is it safe for me to update mods that have updates availible( such as replacing the current botania build 174 in the pack with botania build 202)

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I've done that, delete the chunk and it seems fine when I load the game, but as soon as I save and quit and reopen the save the changes simply revert back again. I'm about ready to simply cheat my way back to the point I'm at in the game.
Humm....
Could you post the console log of when you open the save please? There may be an error message in there that'll point to the issue.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
As pointed out by @thephoenixlodge earlier, be careful with some mods. Updating Buildcraft to version 7.x or Mekanism to 8 or higher causes things to break in the pack. I'd assume this would also be the case with mods that when updated depend on the new version of Buildcraft or Mekanism.

The_Stubbs

Jul 29, 2019
Humm....
Could you post the console log of when you open the save please? There may be an error message in there that'll point to the issue.

Here you go. I'm not sure of what half of this even means, though I think the issue may be with the Invalid World names thing?

[22:00:25] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance
[22:00:25] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: Applying holder lookups
[22:00:25] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:cobblestoneWall for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockMarbleWall com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.cobblestoneWall. Is there something wrong with the registry?
[22:00:25] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Unable to lookup chisel:eek:bsidian2 for public static com.cricketcraft.chisel.block.BlockCarvable com.cricketcraft.chisel.init.ChiselBlocks.obsidian2. Is there something wrong with the registry?

INFO: locking with exclusion 3
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:27 PM climateControl.utils.Saver savee
INFO: c:\ftb\Regrowth\minecraft\saves\Regrowth\data\LockedBiomesDimension_0.dat
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:53)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.utils.SavedNumberedItems.saved(SavedNumberedItems.java:37)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.LockGenLayer.lock(LockGenLayer.java:87)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.LockGenLayers.lock(LockGenLayers.java:61)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper$LockableRiverMix.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:112)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:86)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.ClimateControl.onWorldLoad(ClimateControl.java:210)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_524_ClimateControl_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at Reflector.call(Reflector.java:453)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at Reflector.postForgeBusEvent(Reflector.java:564)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at Reflector.postForgeBusEvent(Reflector.java:550)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:83)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:153)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:27 PM climateControl.utils.SavedNumberedItems saved
INFO: LockedBiomesDimension_0
INFO: WorldServerOF@72a3b7a4
INFO: climateControl.LockGenLayer$1@1d35874
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:27 PM climateControl.utils.Saver savee
INFO: c:\ftb\Regrowth\minecraft\saves\Regrowth\data\LockedBiomesDimension_0.dat
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:53)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.utils.SavedNumberedItems.saved(SavedNumberedItems.java:42)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.LockGenLayer.lock(LockGenLayer.java:87)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.LockGenLayers.lock(LockGenLayers.java:61)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper$LockableRiverMix.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:112)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:86)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.ClimateControl.onWorldLoad(ClimateControl.java:210)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_524_ClimateControl_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at Reflector.call(Reflector.java:453)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at Reflector.postForgeBusEvent(Reflector.java:564)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at Reflector.postForgeBusEvent(Reflector.java:550)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:83)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:153)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Exception caught during firing event net.minecraftforge.event.world.WorldEvent$Load@c87650f:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:64) ~[Saver.class:?]
at climateControl.utils.SavedNumberedItems.saved(SavedNumberedItems.java:42) ~[SavedNumberedItems.class:?]
at climateControl.LockGenLayer.lock(LockGenLayer.java:87) ~[LockGenLayer.class:?]
at climateControl.LockGenLayers.lock(LockGenLayers.java:61) ~[LockGenLayers.class:?]
at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper$LockableRiverMix.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:112) ~[GenLayerRiverMixWrapper$LockableRiverMix.class:?]
at climateControl.customGenLayer.GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.lock(GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.java:86) ~[GenLayerRiverMixWrapper.class:?]
at climateControl.ClimateControl.onWorldLoad(ClimateControl.java:210) ~[ClimateControl.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_524_ClimateControl_onWorldLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic) ~[?:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54) ~[ASMEventHandler.class:?]
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138) [EventBus.class:?]
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor19.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at Reflector.call(Reflector.java:453) [Reflector.class:?]
at Reflector.postForgeBusEvent(Reflector.java:564) [Reflector.class:?]
at Reflector.postForgeBusEvent(Reflector.java:550) [Reflector.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:83) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:153) [bsx.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685) [?:?]
Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.readHeader(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at java.util.zip.GZIPInputStream.<init>(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_31]
at net.minecraft.nbt.CompressedStreamTools.func_74796_a(CompressedStreamTools.java:29) ~[du.class:?]
at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:53) ~[Saver.class:?]
... 19 more
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Index: 13 Listeners:
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 0: HIGHEST
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 1: ASM: net.minecraftforge.common.ForgeInternalHandler@5240e87f onDimensionLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 2: ASM: cofh.lib.util.RegistryUtils@4a96880e _(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 3: ASM: openeye.utils.NameCollector$ForgeHooks@160fca2e onWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 4: NORMAL
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 5: ASM: thaumcraft.common.lib.events.EventHandlerWorld@74a3fd06 worldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 6: ASM: forestry.core.EventHandlerCore@e78c128 handleWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 7: ASM: binnie.core.genetics.GeneticsManager@2d3cd2ba onWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 8: ASM: vazkii.botania.common.block.BlockPistonRelay@11401b23 onWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 9: ASM: mcp.mobius.betterbarrels.bspace.BBEventHandler@45f5415f onWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 10: ASM: codechicken.nei.ServerHandler@1e1c45c0 loadEvent(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 11: ASM: tuhljin.automagy.lib.events.AutomagyEventHandler@574b0d2d onWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 12: ASM: buildcraft.builders.EventHandlerBuilders@56ee89c7 handleWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 13: ASM: climateControl.ClimateControl@47c2f550 onWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 14: ASM: gravestone.core.event.GSEventsHandler@7328c10d worldLoading(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 15: ASM: hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener@410c869e onLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 16: ASM: flaxbeard.thaumicexploration.event.TXEventHandler@1833864 handleWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 17: ASM: travellersgear.common.util.TGEventHandler@b11676b onLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: 18: ASM: codechicken.lib.world.WorldExtensionManager$WorldExtensionEventHandler@6b1eba12 onWorldLoad(Lnet/minecraftforge/event/world/WorldEvent$Load;)V
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.utils.Saver.savee(Saver.java:64)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: at climateControl.utils.SavedNumberedItems.saved(SavedNumberedItems.java:42)
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: ... 10 more
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.util.zip.ZipException: Not in GZIP format
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: ... 19 more
[22:00:27] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing start region for level 0
[22:00:28] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 26%
[22:00:29] [Server thread/ERROR]: Chunk file at -35,19 is in the wrong location; relocating. (Expected -35, 19, got -34, 16)
[22:00:29] [Server thread/INFO]: Preparing spawn area: 88%
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:30 PM climateControl.ClimateControl onServerStarting
[22:00:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Changing view distance to 12, from 10
[22:00:32] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Server protocol version 1
[22:00:32] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client protocol version 1
[22:00:32] [Server thread/WARN]: Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2169ms behind, skipping 43 tick(s)
[22:00:32] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Client attempting to join with 100 mods : HardcoreQuesting@The Journey (4.2.2),BuildCraft|[email protected],StevesBarrenLands@1,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],BuildCraft|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],NEIAddons|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected] - 0.1 ALPHA,[email protected],<CoFH ASM>@000,NEIAddons|[email protected],NEIAddons|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],appliedenergistics2-core@rv2-beta-14,[email protected],[email protected],inpure|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],BuildCraft|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],appliedenergistics2@rv2-beta-14,[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],BuildCraft|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],BuildCraft|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],NEIAddons|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],BuildCraft|[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],[email protected],BuildCraft|[email protected],[email protected]
[22:00:32] [Netty IO #1/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at CLIENT
[22:00:32] [Netty Client IO #0/INFO] [FML]: Attempting connection with missing mods [] at SERVER
[22:00:32] [Server thread/INFO] [FML]: [Server thread] Server side modded connection established
[22:00:32] [Server thread/INFO]: The_Stubbs[local:E:7dfb5c43] logged in with entity id 62 at (-528.246304264547, 72.0, 258.1762933813309)
[22:00:32] [Server thread/INFO]: The_Stubbs joined the game
[22:00:32] [Client thread/INFO] [FML]: [Client thread] Client side modded connection established
[22:00:32] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [com.dyonovan.tcnodetracker.lib.JsonUtils:readJson:37]: tcnodetracker: No nodes.json file found.
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:32 PM climateControl.ClimateControl onBiomeGenInit
INFO: initializing biome gen
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:32 PM climateControl.ClimateControl ignore
INFO: not ignoring
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:32 PM climateControl.ClimateControl onBiomeGenInit
INFO: passed through
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:32 PM climateControl.ClimateControl ignore
INFO: not ignoring
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:32 PM climateControl.ClimateControl onWorldLoad
INFO: Desert present
Jul 20, 2015 10:00:32 PM climateControl.ClimateControl onWorldLoad
INFO: Loading dimension 0 net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient@1af34a90
[22:00:32] [Client thread/INFO] [ttCore]: Transforming Class [net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerRepair], Method [func_82848_d]
[22:00:32] [Client thread/INFO] [ttCore]: Transforming net.minecraft.inventory.ContainerRepair Finished.
[22:00:33] [Server thread/INFO] [Mekanism]: Sent config to 'The_Stubbs.'
[22:00:33] [Server thread/INFO] [Waila]: Player EntityPlayerMP['The_Stubbs'/62, l='Copy of Regrowth', x=-528.25, y=72.00, z=258.18] connected. Sending ping
[22:00:33] [Server thread/INFO] [NEIAddons]: World changed, resetting
[22:00:34] [Client thread/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: Client received server config settings.
[22:00:34] [Client thread/INFO] [THAUMCRAFT]: CHEAT_SHEET[true], WARDED_STONE[true], MIRRORS[true], HARD_NODES[true], WUSS_MODE[false], RESEARCH_DIFFICULTY[0], ASPECT_TOTAL_CAP[100
[22:00:34] [Client thread/INFO] [Mekanism]: Received config from server.
[22:00:34] [Thread-30/INFO] [Mekanism]: VoiceServer: Starting client connection...
[22:00:34] [Thread-30/INFO] [Mekanism]: VoiceServer: Successfully connected to server.
[22:00:34] [Client thread/INFO] [Mekanism]: Received Cardboard Box blacklist entries from server (10 total)
[22:00:48] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
[22:00:48] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: MOD HAS DIRECT REFERENCE System.exit() THIS IS NOT ALLOWED REROUTING TO FML!
[22:00:48] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Offendor: truetyper/TrueTypeFont.loadImage(Ljava/awt/image/BufferedImage;)I
[22:00:48] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: Use FMLCommonHandler.exitJava instead
[22:00:48] [Client thread/WARN] [FML]: =============================================================
[22:00:50] [Client thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [truetyper.TrueTypeFont:<init>:94]: TrueTypeFont loaded: java.awt.Font[family=Arial,name=Arial,style=plain,size=12] - AntiAlias = true
[22:00:52] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] InvTweaks: Configuration loaded.
[22:00:58] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Starting NEI Filter scripting. This might take a moment to load all the modules...
[22:00:58] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Engine: JAVASCRIPT
[22:00:59] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureLogInterceptor]: NEI has entered the ready state. Sending data to culling system. List contains 3399 entries.
[22:00:59] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading table of contents for module: custom_nei_filters, 1.0, Author: denoflionsx
[22:00:59] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Bootstrap setting found. Loading: Bootstrap.js
[22:00:59] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: vanilla.js
[22:00:59] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: ThermalExpansion.js
[22:00:59] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: Mekanism.js
[22:01:00] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: ForgeMicroblock.js
[22:01:00] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: ExtraUtilities.js
[22:01:00] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: BuildCraft.js
[22:01:00] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: Bibliocraft.js
[22:01:00] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: AppliedEnergistics2.js
[22:01:00] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: Tcon.js
[22:01:00] [Client thread/INFO] [INpureCullingEngine]: Loading: MFR.js
[22:01:12] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiIngameMenu
[22:01:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving and pausing game...
[22:01:12] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Copy of Regrowth'/Overworld
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [atomicstryker.ruins.common.RuinGenerator:<init>:53]: Ruins attempted to load invalid worldname Copy of Regrowth posfile
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO] [STDOUT]: [atomicstryker.ruins.common.ChunkLoggerData:func_76184_a:24]: Ruins chunks logged: 2939
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Copy of Regrowth'/Nether
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO] [STDERR]: [atomicstryker.ruins.common.RuinGenerator:<init>:53]: Ruins attempted to load invalid worldname Copy of Regrowth posfile
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Copy of Regrowth'/The End
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Copy of Regrowth'/Spirit World
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Copy of Regrowth'/Torment
[22:01:13] [Server thread/INFO]: Saving chunks for level 'Copy of Regrowth'/The Outer Lands
[22:01:32] Logs copied to clipboard

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Here you go. I'm not sure of what half of this even means, though I think the issue may be with the Invalid World names thing?

-snip-
It might be. It also might be this;

[22:00:29] [Server thread/ERROR]: Chunk file at -35,19 is in the wrong location; relocating. (Expected -35, 19, got -34, 16)

Or the gzip complaints that flood the log. I noticed this save is called "Copy of Regrowth"?

The_Stubbs

Jul 29, 2019
It might be. It also might be this;

Or the gzip complaints that flood the log. I noticed this save is called "Copy of Regrowth"?

I recreated the world after I kept getting an error when I tried to load it. This issue has literally only just come up though I haven't had any issues with it till now. I didn't change anything or edit anything outside the game till it became an issue. I'm almost certain it's due to a bunch of system crashes I had over the weekend. Will try do some region fixing and see if that helps. I don't think that Chunk is near the one that is causing the issue though.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I recreated the world after I kept getting an error when I tried to load it. This issue has literally only just come up though I haven't had any issues with it till now. I didn't change anything or edit anything outside the game till it became an issue. I'm almost certain it's due to a bunch of system crashes I had over the weekend. Will try do some region fixing and see if that helps. I don't think that Chunk is near the one that is causing the issue though.
Interesting, what was the original error?

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Which would make a number of the mana-gen 'batteries' I've seen useless, which I would assume is Baconus's reason for asking the question. A 10-level Hydroangea stack doesn't do much good if you have to replace 40 Hydroangeas every three MC days.
fyi it's two ;)

And as for botania, we updated it on our server to fix the botania flowers unlink ing issue we were having and just told the mod it was the version it shipped with the pack. It works. Just load up botania 194 and it should work. Others might but we did not go further as they add more blocks to the game.

Reactions: OniyaMCD