[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Rowrrbazzle! I was afraid of that, but one could always hope. I guess all those enchanted weapons and armor I've been collecting are bound for the trash bin! sigh!
I mean, you could also throw them into a thaumcraft "refiner" (I think.... The thing that produces liquid essentia, I may or may not be exhausted and loopy atm. XD)

The thing you were planning on using was the mana enchanter right? I thought that could copy enchants from other things onto books, or am I misremembering?

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I mean, you could also throw them into a thaumcraft "refiner" (I think.... The thing that produces liquid essentia, I may or may not be exhausted and loopy atm. XD)

The thing you were planning on using was the mana enchanter right? I thought that could copy enchants from other things onto books, or am I misremembering?
mana enchanter works the other way around sleepyhead, it uses books to put on other stuff

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019

youre right about the alchemical furnace tho. tutamen can be annoying to get, so might as well chuck em in there. every little bit helps.

Yobur

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks everyone for the words of advice. I am going to try the "move enchant from item to book" routine just for the halibut, but I see lots of warded jars in my future! <grin>

YH&OS

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
Hi
if some one is planning a massive terraforming try use focus of equal trade ( with 4x range 1x cost reduction ) + Bewitched clothing here is a test run :

and a wand charging energized node ( combined 12 nodes ) and arcane workbench with vis charging relay :

node could be a bit strong but still it works :)

Reactions: rivvest

Yazza

Jul 29, 2019
I

One change I just made should make a lot of people quite happy. Remember how overly wood heavy it was to make the JABBA structural upgrades? Well now its kinda the opposite, using wood lattices from Garden Stuff (in case you hadn't realized how much I like this mod yet) instead of the wooden construction blocks.

Ow god! thank you so much! i love barrels

vampirementos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey all
hopefully this hasnt been asked too many times if so i am sorry

i have been looking into automating my agricraft crops
i know there is
thaumcraft golems
blood magic tool forger

i am wondering how the BC robots work to harvest my 10 10 10 seeds

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
Hey all
hopefully this hasnt been asked too many times if so i am sorry

i have been looking into automating my agricraft crops
i know there is
thaumcraft golems
blood magic tool forger

i am wondering how the BC robots work to harvest my 10 10 10 seeds
Had one of the guys on our server using robots, seed he had an issue of them breaking the crop sticks instead of harvesting. Could be he set it up wrong thou.

TheQuixote

Jul 29, 2019
I don't even think Mek is endgame, from what I see AE2 is
There are other packs that make AE the end game and I really don't understand it. It's a convenience mod that that takes a lot of the tedium out of the game. Making it end game instead of mid game ( at least the storage part of it ) defeats it's purpose. You get your system built just in time to not need it.

The other problems I'm having:

• The damn wolves, you either have to put up with the noise or stop what you're doing and go on a search since they spawn almost anywhere
  • No mid game solution to take the tedium out of crop mutating. ( Thinking a machine that you throw seeds into to get them 10/10/10 )
  • Runes and botanic crafting. All the quest that require runes in the recipe should give them back. Throwing rocks at that alter gets really old.
  • Tier progression in the sub components for mek. That's a tedious task AE should solve but as discussed earlier, you get AE up and running only after you need it.

Don't mean to be overly negative. It's a great HQM pack and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
The damn wolves, you either have to put up with the noise or stop what you're doing and go on a search since they spawn almost anywhere

Both the howling and the spawning issues are due to be fixed in the next build (0.8) according to the changelog.

Raetac

Jul 29, 2019
There are other packs that make AE the end game and I really don't understand it. It's a convenience mod that that takes a lot of the tedium out of the game. Making it end game instead of mid game ( at least the storage part of it ) defeats it's purpose. You get your system built just in time to not need it.

The other problems I'm having:

• The damn wolves, you either have to put up with the noise or stop what you're doing and go on a search since they spawn almost anywhere
  • No mid game solution to take the tedium out of crop mutating. ( Thinking a machine that you throw seeds into to get them 10/10/10 )
  • Runes and botanic crafting. All the quest that require runes in the recipe should give them back. Throwing rocks at that alter gets really old.
  • Tier progression in the sub components for mek. That's a tedious task AE should solve but as discussed earlier, you get AE up and running only after you need it.

Don't mean to be overly negative. It's a great HQM pack and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
Well it does kind of make sense, progression wise. Botania first then Witchery > Thaumcraft, while your doing that could do Buildcraft > Mek > AE2 to finally used AE2 with Witchery to mass produce components to do some massive terraforming. It is quite genius that no mod within the pack is wasted, even the Railcraft has it's place to move mana and other liquids long distances

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
here are other packs that make AE the end game and I really don't understand it. It's a convenience mod that that takes a lot of the tedium out of the game. Making it end game instead of mid game ( at least the storage part of it ) defeats it's purpose. You get your system built just in time to not need it.

I feel the same way about AE2. It seems like a wasted system by the time you can use it! I feel that the main part should be usable mid level. Really the only thing that I can figure is the reason that it seems to be put at the end of most packs is the auto crafting? It seems like the components used to auto craft could be moved to late game and at least allow the use of the base system used earlier. Just my thought.

Unfortunately I still have not used, crafted a single item from AE2 yet except the grinder in any pack I've played yet. I had just got the full hang of everything AE1 had to offer when AE2 was released.lol

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
  • That's being worked on and should be fixed in the next update; if it's that big an issue, turn down the game sounds like I'm sure many other people are doing.
  • That's not the fault of the pack, that's because there IS no machine in any mods (that I'm aware of) made to take Agricraft seeds and level them.
  • So you should only ever have to make one single set of runes and reuse them infinitely for every item in the quests? Seems like that kind of kills the balance when it comes to making the original items, don'tcha think? After all, you have to "spend" the component runes to get the higher-tiered ones, so giving the component runes back kind of defeats the whole purpose of making runes in the first place.
  • I've not dealt with Mekanism, but the quests aren't yet in the pack, so it's safe to assume that the recipes might well be tweaked; keep in mind that this is a WIP pack.

Last edited:

knexman

Jul 29, 2019
hey can anyone help as my game keeps crashing on my world i created

heres the report
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Hi. I'm Minecraft, and I'm a crashaholic.

Time: 21/06/15 08:21
Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NullPointerException: Exception in server tick loop
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.<init>(QuestingData.java:518)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.readAllData(QuestingData.java:477)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData$1.read(QuestingData.java:403)
at hardcorequesting.network.FileHelper.loadData(FileHelper.java:102)
at hardcorequesting.QuestingData.load(QuestingData.java:432)
at hardcorequesting.WorldEventListener.onLoad(WorldEventListener.java:23)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_563_WorldEventListener_onLoad_Load.invoke(.dynamic)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:54)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:138)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71247_a(IntegratedServer.java:73)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71197_b(IntegratedServer.java:92)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:387)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 8.1 (amd64) version 6.3
Java Version: 1.8.0_31, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 581516984 bytes (554 MB) / 1995440128 bytes (1903 MB) up to 4735369216 bytes (4516 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx5080M -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1291 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1291 100 mods loaded, 100 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1291} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1291} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2-core{rv2-beta-14} [AppliedEnergistics2 Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
<CoFH ASM>{000} [CoFH ASM Data Initialization] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MCVanillaTweaks{1.0} [Mariculture - Vanilla Tweaks] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.4.83} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.4.83-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
OpenEye{0.6} [OpenEye] (OpenEye-0.6-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AgriCraft{1.7.10-1.3.1} [AgriCraft] (AgriCraft-1.7.10-1.3.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
appliedenergistics2{rv2-beta-14} [Applied Energistics 2] (appliedenergistics2-rv2-beta-14.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.10} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.10_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Automagy{0.22.1} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.22.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
bagginses{2.0.2} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-2.0.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioCraft{1.10.2} [BiblioCraft] (BiblioCraft[v1.10.2][MC1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtrabiomesXL{3.16.1} [ExtrabiomesXL] (extrabiomesxl_1.7.10-3.16.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsEBXL{1.4} [BiblioWoods ExtraBiomesXL Edition] (BiblioWoods[ExtraBiomesXL][v1.4].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CoFHCore{1.7.10R3.0.0B9} [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-[1.7.10]3.0.0B9-99.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Core{6.4.7} [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Forestry{3.4.0.7} [Forestry for Minecraft] (forestry_1.7.10-3.4.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BiblioWoodsForestry{1.7} [BiblioWoods Forestry Edition] (BiblioWoods[Forestry][v1.7].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BinnieCore{2.0-pre8} [Binnie Core] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botany{2.0-pre8} [Botany] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraBees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Bees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTrees{2.0-pre8} [Extra Trees] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Genetics{2.0-pre8} [Genetics] (binnie-mods-2.0-pre8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.1} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.1-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Botania{r1.6-174} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-174.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Factory{6.4.7} [BC Factory] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Transport{6.4.7} [BC Transport] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Silicon{6.4.7} [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Energy{6.4.7} [BC Energy] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Builders{6.4.7} [BC Builders] (buildcraft-6.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
BuildCraft|Compat{6.4.0} [BuildCraft Compat] (buildcraft-compat-6.4.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Railcraft{9.5.0.0} [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.7.10-9.5.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Forge Multipart] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
chisel{2.3.9.36} [Chisel 2] (Chisel2-2.3.9.36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ChiselFacades{1.7.10-2.10-cricket} [Chisel Facades] (ChiselFacades-1.7.10-2.10-cricket.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
climatecontrol{0.4} [Climate Control] (ClimateControl-0.4.beta17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inpure|core{1.7.10R1.0.0B9} [INpureCore] (INpureCore-[1.7.10]1.0.0B9-54.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CreeperCollateral{1.7.10R1.0.0B3} [CreeperCollateral] (CreeperCollateral-[1.7.10]1.0.0B3-6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
CustomMainMenu{1.1} [Custom Main Menu] (CustomMainMenu-MC1.7.10-1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion2{2.0f} [Enchiridion 2] (Enchiridion 2-1.7.10-2.0f-63.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.X-1.2b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnderZoo{1.7.10-1.0.9.18} [Ender Zoo] (EnderZoo-1.7.10-1.0.9.18.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
EnhancedInventories{1.7.10-1.0.11} [Enhanced Inventories] (EnhancedInventories-1.7.10-1.0.11.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mantle{1.7.10-0.3.2.jenkins184} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.10-0.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Natura{2.2.0} [Natura] (natura-1.7.10-2.2.0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TConstruct{1.7.10-1.8.3.build919} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.7.10-1.8.3b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ExtraTiC{0.8.4} [ExtraTiC] (ExtraTiC-1.7.10-1.0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenCore{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Core] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenContainers{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Containers] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenStuff{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Stuff] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GardenTrees{1.7.10-1.5.6} [Garden Trees] (GardenStuff-1.7.10-1.5.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.11.3} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.11.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.58-147-645ca10} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.58-147.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
JABBA{1.2.1} [JABBA] (Jabba-1.2.1a_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
launchgui{1.0.0} [LaunchGUI] (LaunchGui-1.7.10-1.5-8-client.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MagicBees{1.7.10-2.1.22} [Magic Bees] (magicbees-1.7.10-2.1.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mariculture{1.7.10-1.2.4.1a} [Mariculture] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MariTech{1.0} [Marine Technlogy] (Mariculture-Deluxe-1.7.10-1.2.4.1a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Mekanism{7.1.2} [Mekanism] (Mekanism-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MekanismGenerators{7.1.2} [MekanismGenerators] (MekanismGenerators-1.7.10-7.1.2.185.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
MobProperties{0.3.3} [Mob Properties] (MobProperties-1.7.10-0.3.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
modtweaker2{0.7} [Mod Tweaker 2] (ModTweaker 2-0.7.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
neiintegration{1.0.7} [NEI Integration] (NEIIntegration-MC1.7.10-1.0.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
NetherOres{1.7.10R2.3.0RC4} [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-[1.7.10]2.3.0RC4-9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
Quadrum{1.2.0} [Quadrum] (Quadrum-1.7.10-1.2.0.B13-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ResourceLoader{1.0} [Resource Loader] (ResourceLoader-1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AS_Ruins{14.6} [Ruins Spawning System] (Ruins-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StevesBarrenLands{1} [Steve's Barren Lands] (StevesBarrenLands.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.6} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
supercraftingframe{1.7.10.3} [Super Crafting Frame] (supercraftingframe-1.7.10.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
tcnodetracker{1.0.4} [TC Node Tracker] (tcnodetracker-1.7.10-1.0.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TiCTooltips{1.2.3} [TiC Tooltips] (TiCTooltips-mc1.7.10-1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.15.6} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-66.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.1} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
witchery{0.23.2} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.23.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
WitchingGadgets{1.1.3} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
yampst{1.3.5} [YAMPST] (Yampst-Regrowth-0.7.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
McMultipart{1.1.1.323} [Minecraft Multipart Plugin] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
IguanaTweaksTConstruct{1.7.10-2.1.4.132} [Iguana Tinker Tweaks] (IguanaTinkerTweaks-1.7.10-2.1.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
ForgeMicroblock{1.1.1.323} [Forge Microblocks] (ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available
AE2 Version: beta rv2-beta-14 for Forge 10.13.2.1291
Mantle Environment: Environment healthy.
TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy.
AE2 Integration: IC2:OFF, RotaryCraft:OFF, RC:ON, BC:ON, MJ6:OFF, MJ5:OFF, RF:ON, RFItem:ON, MFR:OFF, DSU:ON, FZ:OFF, FMP:ON, RB:OFF, CLApi:OFF, Waila:ON, InvTweaks:ON, NEI:ON, CraftGuide:OFF, Mekanism:ON, ImmibisMicroblocks:OFF, BetterStorage:OFF
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Player Count: 0 / 8; []
Type: Integrated Server (map_client.txt)
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'

Thanks to anyone who helps

Last edited by a moderator:

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, first off, spoiler that mess surrah. No one wants to have to scroll through a bunch of long crash logs in a thread, especially one with this much traffic.

Second, you may have noticed mentions of HQM doing odd things in the thread, mostly at the first post where it explains how to fix the issue, or if that explanation doesn't make sense for some reason, people have mentioned it all throughout the discussion.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I do have one mod suggestion, since both Thaumcraft and AE are considered the 'late game' of magic and tech respectively, what about adding Thaumic Energistics to the pack, for all those Mad Scientist Wizards like me, who get AE before getting to the end-game of Thaumcraft, and would love a way to integrate the 2 together, it would also make AE not 'the end-game' though I don't see that as a problem. I'm pretty sure you don't want to manually craft all the railcraft stuff if you have this ingenious railsystem you want to put in your world.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Tier progression in the sub components for mek. That's a tedious task AE should solve but as discussed earlier, you get AE up and running only after you need it.
I too couldn't find a use for AE other than storage by the time I had it; however, a few Forestry Worktables do a fine job of easing the pain of repetitive crafting.

I do have one mod suggestion, since both Thaumcraft and AE are considered the 'late game' of magic and tech respectively, what about adding Thaumic Energistics to the pack, for all those Mad Scientist Wizards like me, who get AE before getting to the end-game of Thaumcraft, and would love a way to integrate the 2 together, it would also make AE not 'the end-game' though I don't see that as a problem. I'm pretty sure you don't want to manually craft all the railcraft stuff if you have this ingenious railsystem you want to put in your world.
I've managed to find a path to get Thaumcraft (specifically, golems) going after about 8 hours of gameplay (and could be quicker depending on RNG), so I'm not so sure Thaumcraft is end-game anymore. I'm going to build my Witchery and Blood Magic altars in the same crafting session. :D I'm contemplating a bee-line for Certus bees, but I'm not convinced that will be any faster than following the progression in the book..

Honestly I wish people would stop thinking of AE2 as "endgame". To me, end game is terraforming the world
Preach it, brotha! Unless you can mass terraform, you ain't end game! Though, if I get my way, I'll have Leonard's Urns and thus unlimited Witchery brews to do just that prior to making extreme essence.. it's all about how you progress, I guess!

Last edited:

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I wish people would stop thinking of AE2 as "endgame". To me, end game is terraforming the world
oh yes, exactly, I left that post for a while forgetting I was still typing it, and didn't remember the part I wanted to add that I didn't add:
AE isn't even end-game, (to me) endgame is, terraforming the world, adding forests and frozen biomes, and building a bunch of towns/cities, connected with (rail)roads and tons of other stuff, make it look more alive than a standard minecraft world