[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
Heres the picture :)
2gv1lja.png
Will try do all the things you mentioned. Managed to get back the world by deleting some blocks in mcedit

Reactions: JustHeyo

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
This has to do with the Forge changes to liquids in the early 1300s release. Updating RailCraft fixes that particular issue, but there are similar problems in a number of other mods, so you'll want to push RailCraft to 9.6.1.0, BuildCraft to 6.4.15, and Tinker's Construct to 1.8.5

((Alternatively, rolling back to the earlier version of Forge will fix the issue, albeit at the cost of probably breaking something else.))
Pushed all updates your recommended and it works :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows if the modpack made a change to the "Advance Node Stabilizer" from Thaumcraft or if it might be a bug with thaumcraft that the node inside cannot steal vis from other nodes, while the stabilizer is active?
(or is besides the lower regen-rate the rate at which is steal almost zero, too? Only know when I was using it in a kitchensink pack to create my master-node and it worked fine, but that was several thaumcraft-updates in the past)

[edit]
If it's important:
- 1 lesser node is 2 blocks away, 1 is 3 blocks away.
- waited for several minutes with the advanced-stabilizer active and not a single lightning appeared, disabled it and the bully-lightning appeared.

[edit 2]

Alright, restarting the World seemed to have fixed it... the one thing I always forget to try before asking x.x Sorry.

Last edited:

lBrainDeadl

Jul 29, 2019
I thought I give the Lord of Torment a try, big mistake. At the beginning it was pretty easy with my Excaliber, got it down to half its health points, it teleported me into the Torment dimension, I got to the middle of the maze. I was reckless and wanted to kill him in close combat. I noticed too late that I only had 10 hearts left (I had 10 of all three heart canister types + the Ring of Aesir) and in the next second I was dead. I don't want to lose all of my stuff so I went to creative, searched another circle and used a torment scroll, but it didn't work, saying I wouldn't stand in the dead centre of the circle. I went to all remaining 5 circles I found and used the scroll there, same message.
So I would like to know if there's another way to spawn a Lord of Torment (like a command or something like that) so I could get into the torment again and collect all my stuff?

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
I thought I give the Lord of Torment a try, big mistake. At the beginning it was pretty easy with my Excaliber, got it down to half its health points, it teleported me into the Torment dimension, I got to the middle of the maze. I was reckless and wanted to kill him in close combat. I noticed too late that I only had 10 hearts left (I had 10 of all three heart canister types + the Ring of Aesir) and in the next second I was dead. I don't want to lose all of my stuff so I went to creative, searched another circle and used a torment scroll, but it didn't work, saying I wouldn't stand in the dead centre of the circle. I went to all remaining 5 circles I found and used the scroll there, same message.
So I would like to know if there's another way to spawn a Lord of Torment (like a command or something like that) so I could get into the torment again and collect all my stuff?
I'll look into a /command.
EDIT: There's a spawn egg :)

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
At the moment, I've got this set-up. :D In theory, I could set up an Overworld Zombie Pigman farm.

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else who has the problem, that you cannot place agricraft crops on some random spots in the world?
Like the 1x1 block is completly blocked for the crops.
(I found three spots already, one is sadly in the middle of my field. tested it with everything (tilled) garden soil, (tilled) dirt, sand, mycelium, soulsand, the spots simply do not accept crops to be placed on)

Last edited:

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Anyone else who has the problem, that you cannot place agricraft crops on some random spots in the world?
(I found three spots already, one is sadly in the middle of my field. tested it with everything (tilled) garden soil, (tilled) dirt, sand, mycelium, soulsand, the spots simply do not accept crops to be placed on)

Haven't seen that happen, but have you tried putting something where the crop would ordinarily go, and then breaking it? Just put like a block of dirt or sand on top of your substrate and then dig it back away.

Reactions: Nezraddin

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Things like Glimmers of Light or the Residual Heat block from Thaumcraft and Railcraft respectively (although i think the latter is disabled.) or other invisible blocks can block placement of Crops. Try placing a dirt (or other block) over it then breaking it as suggested above. This should clear out any hidden blocks there.

Reactions: Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't seen that happen, but have you tried putting something where the crop would ordinarily go, and then breaking it? Just put like a block of dirt or sand on top of your substrate and then dig it back away.

Ah! Thanks alot, that was the trick. Guess I have phantom-blocks as enemies in the world ^^"

And thanks to rouge, too :)

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Things like Glimmers of Light or the Residual Heat block from Thaumcraft and Railcraft respectively (although i think the latter is disabled.) or other invisible blocks can block placement of Crops. Try placing a dirt (or other block) over it then breaking it as suggested above. This should clear out any hidden blocks there.

Possibly silly question, but are either of these things created without player-interaction with those mods? I can accept the concept of invisible blocks interfering with things, but the first time I encountered such a thing, I hadn't gotten into either Thaum or Railcraft. (Since then, I have had one other tree grow wonky, but I've also done a little more poking around with Thaum and Railcraft.)

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly silly question, but are either of these things created without player-interaction with those mods? I can accept the concept of invisible blocks interfering with things, but the first time I encountered such a thing, I hadn't gotten into either Thaum or Railcraft. (Since then, I have had one other tree grow wonky, but I've also done a little more poking around with Thaum and Railcraft.)
Railcraft's ones are. TCs ones aren't. The ralcraft ones are residual heat which exist so movements of players can be tracked using one of the modes of the trackman's goggles. It's a kinda cool feature but unfortunately there have been many issues with mods not recognizing air type blocks other than air. Most have been fixed and for the most part it won't cause issues, but sometimes it does still. I've disabled them for 0.8 anyway.

tatopolos

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently in spirit world. i have a coup,le of questions:
* how to get mushroom , i couldn't find any underground.. is it bad luck or there is another way to get it.
* Netherwart, i tried mutandis, a lot of it but no luck with that.. is this the way to go?

thanks

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I am currently in spirit world. i have a coup,le of questions:
* how to get mushroom , i couldn't find any underground.. is it bad luck or there is another way to get it.
* Netherwart, i tried mutandis, a lot of it but no luck with that.. is this the way to go?

thanks
Both are obtainable through mutandis. A lot of it is just luck. For netherwart, you can use Mariculture oysters to get 8 red pearls, make a red bucket hat, catch nether fish, breed them - they will eventually produce netherwart.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
For netherwart, you can use Mariculture oysters to get 8 red pearls, make a red bucket hat, catch nether fish, breed them - they will eventually produce netherwart.

I imagine some serious heating upgrades will need to be made for this route? Even for some of the Overworld fish, the basic and standard upgrades can fall short.

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
I imagine some serious heating upgrades will need to be made for this route? Even for some of the Overworld fish, the basic and standard upgrades can fall short.
Nah, you plop it in a lava pool and they're fine. :) At least, in the spirit world..