[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
The slabs made from Witchery trees (rowan, hawthorn and alder) appear to be disabled. Is there a reason or is this a bug?

d9phoenix

Jul 29, 2019
So i had a thought this morning before work, I have not seen anyone else do this yet so i thought i would share it.

2015-05-28_00.00.22.png

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Nice idea.
Already in use in the LP of PurpleMentat somewhere and the Toffman is using it in his, too. Alongside with many Lets Players on the Interwebs, particularly on Reddit.
PurpleMentat even showcased a further automated kind of oyster farm including hoppers on the back for sand and on the bottom which are pulling the pearls but not the sand.
You're not the first to discover the troll physics in minecraft :D

Reactions: fimbrethil

Damian Yates

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone validate this multiblocks config for out of the box regrowth? I am unable to use any of the hand saws to create covers out of any of the materials. NEI only shows 12 items for multiblocks and the material that the blocks are made of changes everytime I log in.

ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar is being used.

Thanks in advanced.upload_2015-5-27_23-38-54.png

upload_2015-5-27_23-38-54.png

Here is the config at the server for multiblocks. There has been no modifcations to the file. i only see references to chisel. Is this correct.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Configuration file for adding microblock materials for aesthetic blocks added by mods
#Each line needs to be of the form <name>:<meta>
#<name> is the unlocalised name or registry key of the block/item enclosed in quotes. NEI can help you find these
#<meta> may be ommitted, in which case it defaults to 0, otherwise it can be a number, a comma separated list of numbers, or a dash separated range
#Ex. "dirt" "minecraft:planks":3 "iron_ore":1,2,3,5 "ThermalFoundation:Storage":0-15
"chisel:chisel.marble":0-15
"chisel:chisel.marblePillar":0-15
"chisel:chisel.limestone":0-15
"chisel:chisel.cobblestone":1-15
"chisel:chisel.glass":1-15
"chisel:chisel.sandstone":3-15
"chisel:tile.snakestoneSand":1,13
"chisel:chisel.sandstoneScribbles":0-15
"chisel:chisel.concrete":0-10
"chisel:chisel.iron":1-15
"chisel:chisel.gold":1-14
"chisel:chisel.diamond":1-12
"chisel:chisel.lightstone":1-15
"chisel:chisel.lapis":1-8
"chisel:chisel.emerald":1-11
"chissel:chisel.netherBrick":1-15
"chisel:chisel.hellrock":1-14
"chisel:chisel.stoneMoss":1-15
"chisel:chisel.stoneBrick":4-15
"chisel:tile.snakestoneStone":1,13
"chisel:chisel.blockDirt":0-12
"chisel:chisel.ice":1-15
"chisel:chisel.icePillar":0-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-oak":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-spruce":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-birch":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-jungle":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-acacia":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-dark-oak":1-15
"chisel:chisel.obsidian":1-15
"chisel:tile.obsidianSnakestone":1,13
"chisel:chisel.blockRedstone":1-15
"chisel:chisel.blockHolystone":0-13
"chisel:chisel.blockLavastone":0-6
"chisel:chisel.blockFft":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockCarpet":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockBookshelf":1-8
"chisel:chisel.blockTyrian":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockTemple":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockTempleMossy":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockFactory":0-15
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassWhite":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassOrange":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassMagenta":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLightBlue":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassYellow":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLime":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassPink":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassGray":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLightGray":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassCyan":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassPurple":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBlue":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBrown":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassGreen":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassRed":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBlack":0-3
"chisel:chisel.blockWoolenClay":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockLaboratory":0-15
"Mariculture:limestone":0-10

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
can anyone validate this multiblocks config for out of the box regrowth? I am unable to use any of the hand saws to create covers out of any of the materials. NEI only shows 12 items for multiblocks and the material that the blocks are made of changes everytime I log in.

ForgeMultipart-1.7.10-1.1.1.323-universal.jar is being used.

Thanks in advanced.View attachment 19759

View attachment 19759
that is the same config as is in my client config folder, could you first test if you can use the handsaw on marble and/or limestone from chisel? If that doesn't work there's something really wrong...

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I'm pretty sure that the 'changing material' you see in NEI is because of a mod that cuts down on duplicate listings. Otherwise, you'd have solid pages of nothing but the different possible recipes for Improved Chests, Nooks, Panels, etc.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that the 'changing material' you see in NEI is because of a mod that cuts down on duplicate listings. Otherwise, you'd have solid pages of nothing but the different possible recipes for Improved Chests, Nooks, Panels, etc.
not sure if it's a certain mod that does that, more like some config setting somewhere in forgemicroblocks, but that just made me think, 'do all the possible nooks, panels, etc. show up in the creative menu? Is there a creative menu for microblocks?' might be worth checking...

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
Well any tree breeding is already gated on diamonds and metal (which in turn requires botania) because you need a treealyzer.

im sure they work, theres really no reason for them not to. i'm really not sure what the issue is.. modest bees are not supposed to be good at pollination by design. anyway, the only way to really test it would be to set up some kind of mob grinder to kill any butterflies that spawn

so from some testing :
- modest bee is just a start bee ( crafting with botania mana pool different types ) no pollination ( 8 difrent trees form Foresty 6+h )
- tree breeding = butterfly my current setup it works so fast :) :

- and to speed up bee part get yourself a eerie biome ( may bees works in it :) )

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
so from some testing :
- modest bee is just a start bee ( crafting with botania mana pool different types ) no pollination ( 8 difrent trees form Foresty 6+h )

- and to speed up bee part get yourself a eerie biome ( may bees works in it :) )
to make the butterflies stay, get a glass casing around the setup.
question: do eerie biomes spawn naturally? or do you have to create them manually?

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
not sure if it's a certain mod that does that, more like some config setting somewhere in forgemicroblocks, but that just made me think, 'do all the possible nooks, panels, etc. show up in the creative menu? Is there a creative menu for microblocks?' might be worth checking...

It's the INpureCore mod

Core Features:
  • Built in NEI culling. Poof all but one microblock from the list. No need to mess with categories
The core can currently cull the following things from NEI:
  • ForgeMicroblocks
  • BuildCraft facaces
  • Applied Energistics 2 facaces
  • ExtraUtilities microblocks
  • ExtraUtilities drums
  • Biblocraft furniture.
  • Vanilla blocks like mob spawners, portal blocks, fire, etc

Reactions: rivvest

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
to make the butterflies stay, get a glass casing around the setup.
question: do eerie biomes spawn naturally? or do you have to create them manually?
so many butterflies i am letting them go free :)
start fight with Gaia Guardian 10 blocks away form thaumcraft node ( it created a dark node and changed biome to eerie )

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
so from some testing :

Looks nice. Guess I really should prepare myself for another round of trying to figure this out. ^^"

The pipes on top of the beehouses, are they special bee-pipes or which one are these?

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
After 1h of butterfly pollination :

:)

ps destroying dark node is a good idea ( or just make a free angry zombie farm :) )

shdwDragon

Jul 29, 2019
After 1h of butterfly pollination :

:)

ps destroying dark node is a good idea ( or just make a free angry zombie farm :) )
Is there a trick to getting butterflies to spawn? I have many trees encased in a greenhouse but they just aren't spawning that often. I only ever have one or two around at a time. :(

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a trick to getting butterflies to spawn? I have many trees encased in a greenhouse but they just aren't spawning that often. I only ever have one or two around at a time. :(
More trees analize in treealyzer + world anchor and loot of flowers to feed butterflies ( and analize butterflies so they start to bread ) 30+ butterflies in my setup its looks cool :)