[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys i have a problem..i've play for many day without any problem but today when i try to load my save ftb close and return to desktop, this is my log
http://pastebin.com/Hayq6Z3T

tanks for any help

EDIT: I try to force update pack but dont work
You are having an error with the Thaumcraft NEI Plugin mod and something on your hotbar. Did you by chance log out with your Thaumometer selected on your hotbar? If so, try this. If not, you could try disabling the Thaumcraft NEI Plugin and see if you can log in.

Reactions: magicreal

Damian Yates

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem with Forge Multiblocks in the game. The hand saw is not cutting any of the blocks. i have tried oak and birch wood as well as stone and cobblestone. Is this by design?

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
You are having an error with the Thaumcraft NEI Plugin mod and something on your hotbar. Did you by chance log out with your Thaumometer selected on your hotbar? If so, try this. If not, you could try disabling the Thaumcraft NEI Plugin and see if you can log in.

tanks bro i try both and remove thaumcraft nei plugin works...i dont know what happen but you are my new idol! :)

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Having a problem with Forge Multiblocks in the game. The hand saw is not cutting any of the blocks. i have tried oak and birch wood as well as stone and cobblestone. Is this by design?
which material of handsaw are you using? it might be that iguanatweaks changed the effectiveness of them or something...

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
which material of handsaw are you using? it might be that iguanatweaks changed the effectiveness of them or something...
Likely not.
I did cut marble, cobblestone, limestone and iron blocks using a flint handsaw. Some of 'em even in the chiseled variant. There's no reason why the same handsaw shouldn't be able to cut oak or birch wood ...
That said I never actually tried cutting wood into a microblock though :confused:

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Likely not.
I did cut marble, cobblestone, limestone and iron blocks using a flint handsaw. Some of 'em even in the chiseled variant. There's no reason why the same handsaw shouldn't be able to cut oak or birch wood ...
That said I never actually tried cutting wood into a microblock though :confused:
might wanna check the configs, maybe they're not included for some weird reason :confused:

Damian Yates

Jul 29, 2019
might wanna check the configs, maybe they're not included for some weird reason :confused:

Checked with others on the server and they have the same issue. Issue also present in single player as well.
I loaded up a fresh world on single player and made an attempt to use the iguana tweaks saw and the forge microblock saw and nothing happened.

Where are the config files located for it?

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Checked with others on the server and they have the same issue. Issue also present in single player as well.
I loaded up a fresh world on single player and made an attempt to use the iguana tweaks saw and the forge microblock saw and nothing happened.

Where are the config files located for it?
[your ftb folder]\Regrowth\minecraft\config\microblocks.cfg there's an explanation at the top of the config, as for the server side, you'll have to contact the server admin to check if he could add the vanilla blocks to the config.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe for void seed seems to be broken.
I first tried with the Alchemical construct and it didn't suggest any recipes for seeds, I then tried breaking that and using just the crucible, I just added raw essentia using glass phials, but the seeds were swallowed by the crucible rather than being transformed.

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
The recipe for void seed seems to be broken.
I first tried with the Alchemical construct and it didn't suggest any recipes for seeds, I then tried breaking that and using just the crucible, I just added raw essentia using glass phials, but the seeds were swallowed by the crucible rather than being transformed.

i've made hundreds with no problems, all with a construct

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Peculiar..

I'm now trying to make the 'Sanity Checker' and that recipe seems broken too... I'm starting to think I may have something wrong with my game files

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Do I need to do anything to the construct to make it accept eldrich recipes?
I'm trying to mix metallum with the eldritch seed (I created some using NEI based on the amount of resources I'd lost trying to create them manually)

upload_2015-5-27_12-27-42.png

upload_2015-5-27_12-28-4.png

Not the first time I use the construct, this time however, it just sits there, ignoring the metallum, despite the recipe calling for only metallum..

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to mix metallum with the eldritch seed (I created some using NEI based on the amount of resources I'd lost trying to create them manually)

View attachment 19740

View attachment 19742

Not the first time I use the construct, this time however, it just sits there, ignoring the metallum, despite the recipe calling for only metallum..
Try break and replace the pipe, I've seen them get stuck with essentia in them when connected to the construct before

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019

Only real explanation I can think of is you may have 1x some random essentia stuck in the tube, blocking the metallum. Easy fix if so, if not i'd make a essentia tuning fork and see what it says about the suction.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing it's not the JABBA tuning fork? (since it doesn't do anything to the pipes)
But I can't find any other tuning forks in NEI so I'm guessing I don't have it unlocked yet, what thaumcraft page can I find it under?

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing it's not the JABBA tuning fork? (since it doesn't do anything to the pipes)
But I can't find any other tuning forks in NEI so I'm guessing I don't have it unlocked yet, what thaumcraft page can I find it under?
in the page of the essentia pipes iirc