[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
We're playing Minecraft.
You know, that game with only two blocks having some resemblance of physics and the rest of the blocks are floating mid-air. Where water 'magically' is produced by water. Where animals have both genders at the same time.
Minecraft is made from troll physics. :D

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
We're playing Minecraft.
You know, that game with only two blocks having some resemblance of physics and the rest of the blocks are floating mid-air.

It's fairly common in my house for one or more people to look at a screen-shot, nod knowingly, and just say 'Minecraft logic.'

Where water 'magically' is produced by water. Where animals have both genders at the same time.
Minecraft is made from troll physics.

Except for bees and fish. *swears profusely at the RNG*

Pyrocantaes

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

Since I'm rather new in Witchery (I played a bit with circle magic, but months ago. Since then alot changed) I need a little help with creating the "Mutating Sprig".
NEI aswell as the brewery-book says I need to put a Netherwart, Ent Twig and Mutandis Extremis in the cauldron. The book says I need 2'200 Power in my altar (which I have). But for some reason nothing happens. The water turns red and nothing else.
The cauldron is close enough to get power (since I made Mutandis Extremis with it I'm 100% sure). So wondering what I might do wrong, following the recipe as it's written down :/

[edit]
Argh... the questbook tells me I need alot more Altar Power, hmph! Totally overread that part. :(
Okay .. so if you haven't solved this and for anybody else struggling as I was ..
From the Quest book the mutating sprig requires 3080 altar power..

Assuming you put the altar in the centre of a 16 radius grass area.. and you plant 1 each of the witchery trees, and 1 each of the trees in the group on the first page of this thread, and have glintweed, 1 vanilla flower, 1 each of the botania flowers, a cactus, a netherwart, and a sugar cane, spanish moss, and bontania flowers in beds under the altar you should have a power level of approx 2500.

Adding a zombie head and a torch raises it a little to approx 2600.. which is still short.. what you need is a skeleton skull .. if you have the right seeds that is not an issue an will take the altar power to well over 5000..

onsp

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, after update i resume playing and some my quest becomes broken. How to fix them? For example, some locked
d7be9-clip-32kb.jpg
or this quest with Regular Infusion stone was already done, but now its blink and cant be done again, becouse its already green
cd1f8-clip-14kb.jpg

Ryndi23

Jul 29, 2019
In 0.7.4 netherwart will grow just fine anywhere, even in sunlight. that was only a bug in one version I think

josseriot

Jul 29, 2019
Um, those everyone's quest book say this for the quest for the Hobgoblin Spawn Egg, or just mine? I ask because my base is built around a hobgoblin hut and the resident hobgoblin (who I enslaved, kinda) got suffocated in a stinky nook among my storage.

fZ0TpkP.png

BTW, the now-deceased hobgoblin (may he rest in peace) picked up a Botania grey mystical flower that i didn't meanf or him to grab and he never stored it away, so he ended up just running around with that flower in his hand for the rest of his too-few days. That must be a compatibility issue between Witchery and Botania, yeah?

Reactions: fimbrethil

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Um, those everyone's quest book say this for the quest for the Hobgoblin Spawn Egg, or just mine? I ask because my base is built around a hobgoblin hut and the resident hobgoblin (who I enslaved, kinda) got suffocated in a stinky nook among my storage.

fZ0TpkP.png

BTW, the now-deceased hobgoblin (may he rest in peace) picked up a Botania grey mystical flower that i didn't meanf or him to grab and he never stored it away, so he ended up just running around with that flower in his hand for the rest of his too-few days. That must be a compatibility issue between Witchery and Botania, yeah?
that's pretty funny. but yeah, says that for everyone.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019

fZ0TpkP.png

PurpleMentat accidentally suffocated his goblin too, hence the quest name "Mentats Minions". I can't find the episode where it died (I think it was just a mention an episode or two later), but here's the episode where he goes over the build to auto place ore for them to mine
. At some point the ore got placed in the same spot as the goblin and suffocated it.

Alverin

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
I have seen here that some players have problem with the Quest not Farmville 3 in the beginning of the game.
I have same problem: Mandrake seed never come. I always have Belladonna with Potatoes and Belladonna.

Did someone have a solution other than give it with cheatcode ? I really would like to don't have to cheat for that...

rivvest

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.
I have seen here that some players have problem with the Quest not Farmville 3 in the beginning of the game.
I have same problem: Mandrake seed never come. I always have Belladonna with Potatoes and Belladonna.

Did someone have a solution other than give it with cheatcode ? I really would like to don't have to cheat for that...
Same solution as everyone else - make sure the potatoes and belladonna are full grown before placing the cross crops, and have some patience, it may take a number of tries.

Alverin

Jul 29, 2019
Oh.
I've search a solution into the forum, but i have probably miss that part if someone said so.
But i'm surprised because i've really search carefully.

I will try that, thanks for the answer.

SleepyBigBear

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen this talked about, but I've been playing Regrowth for the past few days. All of a sudden today I loaded up the world I've been playing and when I walk the ground flashes showing an x-ray vision, like it's glitching or something. I've rebooted my computer a couple times along with rebooting FTB launcher. Anyone else get this from time to time?

EDIT: I've attached some screenshots of what I'm talking about. It's not just after loading the game. I could have the world loaded for over 30 min and it still does this, like it's flashing.

Attachments

• 2015-05-26_22.21.34.png
    2015-05-26_22.21.34.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 61
  • 2015-05-26_22.21.38.png
    2015-05-26_22.21.38.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 54
  • 2015-05-26_22.21.25.png
    2015-05-26_22.21.25.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
2x Scotch Angus
1x Crimson Rose
and some trees :
2015_05_26_16_10_51_cr.png

my setup v2 :

v3 in works :)

i will add 6 more oblivion bee queens maybe some cross breeding ... ( ps: to clear something up i am total noob in forestry genetic so GG )

so in end butterflies are just spawning at random ( 2 new species ) ...

The butterflies are spawning from the forestry trees.

Since other people are talking about fireproof wood, Silverwood is fireproof. I think Greatwood is too, but I'm less sure about that.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't seen this talked about, but I've been playing Regrowth for the past few days. All of a sudden today I loaded up the world I've been playing and when I walk the ground flashes showing an x-ray vision, like it's glitching or something. I've rebooted my computer a couple times along with rebooting FTB launcher. Anyone else get this from time to time?

EDIT: I've attached some screenshots of what I'm talking about. It's not just after loading the game. I could have the world loaded for over 30 min and it still does this, like it's flashing.

Did you download anything beforehand, OS updates, new games, or otherwise?

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys i have a problem..i've play for many day without any problem but today when i try to load my save ftb close and return to desktop, this is my log
http://pastebin.com/Hayq6Z3T

tanks for any help

EDIT: I try to force update pack but dont work

Last edited: