[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, it isn't called a tuning fork, which is why I couldn't find it on neither NEI nor the thaumcraft search thingy.

But it just says 0 suction, not very helpful xD

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Since other people are talking about fireproof wood, Silverwood is fireproof. I think Greatwood is too, but I'm less sure about that.

I suspect Greatwood is not - I came back from a long stretch in the gas mines, and my first Greatwood tree was all in bits. Not clean lines like you'd expect from a chunk glitch, but scattered blocks of wood and leaves hanging in midair. (It was a mess to clean up.) About the only thing that makes any sort of logical sense (see earlier comment about Minecraft logic) is that there was a lightning strike and it partially burned.

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
Rather than guess I just tested.
I first put two blocks of greatwood next to a burning piece of netherrack, nothing much happened. I then took a flint and steel and lighted the greatwood on fire and it burned like any other wood

fimbrethil

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with the mod pack. Almost every time I log off, when I come back I'm at my original spawn point with nothing but the books you get at the beginning. I've had to start over a few times because I've lost all of my equiment and been unable to find my house again. Anyone know what causes this?

I had a similar problem once. If your files don't have administrative permission they won't be able to write the saves to your world folder. Check the folder your game is saving in and make sure it has permission. IIRC when I had that issue I was using ATL instead of FTB, but theoretically it would work the same way. I know I was super confused because I had used it specifically to play on a friend's server, but when I made a creative world for testing builds it would keep loading up as a new world every time I switched back and forth from the server. Took me a few hours to figure it out.

Reactions: JustHeyo

suteppi

Jul 29, 2019
The version of Regrowth
0.6.5 from 0.7. World read When you start it up to ×
In I will then stop
It's regrettable from being to delete this world
Resolution is please tell me if there

The end of the log
Information: net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderGenerate@1a615c9d
5 27, 2015 10:38:42 pm climateControl.ClimateControl onWorldLoad
Info: Desert present
Information: MushroomIsland present

I think this sentence I was created by Google translation because not familiar with the English
So there may be a difference in the subtle nuances and expressions

Attachments

• minecraftlog.txt
    428.8 KB · Views: 81

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
The version of Regrowth
0.6.5 from 0.7. World read When you start it up to ×
In I will then stop
It's regrettable from being to delete this world
Resolution is please tell me if there

The end of the log
Information: net.minecraft.world.gen.ChunkProviderGenerate@1a615c9d
Info: Desert present
Information: MushroomIsland present

I think this sentence I was created by Google translation because not familiar with the English
So there may be a difference in the subtle nuances and expressions

Not the correct part of the log I'm afraid. Paste the entire log to pastebin or similar, then post the link to that please.

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, it isn't called a tuning fork, which is why I couldn't find it on neither NEI nor the thaumcraft search thingy.

But it just says 0 suction, not very helpful xD
if everything says 0 suction that's the problem... at the very least the construct should say 64 metallum, else it's not requesting the essentia for some reason. as for how to fix it... not sure.

(and yeah, sry, but i guess it's called the 'essentia resonator')

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
Modest Bees don't pollinate trees in this pack ( 20+ hours in real live and nothing ) ? Just asking ..

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
end bees ( before they stop to work ) and shortcut gives me a tree breeding just asking maybe its something wrong with my world end bees for example don't recognize end as a proper biome ..

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
haven't got a clue why they're not working, but in all fairness, by design you are supposed to get your beebreeding working and to a certain level before you attempt treebreeding (though I remember seeing a tweet from sirsengir about forestry being completely modular now, and I asked how you would do treebreeding without bees or butterflies, never got an answer), so just get into some common/cultivated/any higher tier of bees, scan them with the beealyzer to check their pollination ratio, and you should be good to go.

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Modest Bees don't pollinate trees in this pack ( 20+ hours in real live and nothing ) ? Just asking ..

all bees pollinate trees based on 2 traits: first, the trees have to be within range, based on the territory trait of the bee. (average territory = 9x9x6 area) second, the pollination occurs at a speed based on the bees' pollination trait, of which modest bees are normally rated 'slowest'. so yeah, those are basically the worst possible bees to be pollinating your trees (although there is a large tie for 'worst', as many bees have the smallest area and slowest pollination).

Again, though, unless you build a big setup dedicated to pollinating trees with bees, most of the pollination will likely come from butterflies.

PippinSmith

Jul 29, 2019
all bees pollinate trees based on 2 traits: first, the trees have to be within range, based on the territory trait of the bee. (average territory = 9x9x6 area) second, the pollination occurs at a speed based on the bees' pollination trait, of which modest bees are normally rated 'slowest'. so yeah, those are basically the worst possible bees to be pollinating your trees (although there is a large tie for 'worst', as many bees have the smallest area and slowest pollination).

Again, though, unless you build a big setup dedicated to pollinating trees with bees, most of the pollination will likely come from butterflies.
and for some reason I think it might actually be possible that TPL got access to some exclusive config to make pollination 'none' for modest bees, since they are your most basic and first bees you'd get, and everything in this modpack is about gating... so you'd need mana to get other bee species before you would be able to do treebreeding? or I'm just paranoid, and MarakPL is having a bad time with the RNG, because I haven't actually started treebreeding yet, and I can't say that anyone here has said that modest bees did pollinate in their playthrough.

Damian Yates

Jul 29, 2019
[your ftb folder]\Regrowth\minecraft\config\microblocks.cfg there's an explanation at the top of the config, as for the server side, you'll have to contact the server admin to check if he could add the vanilla blocks to the config.

Here is the config at the server for multiblocks. There has been no modifcations to the file. i only see references to chisel. Is this correct.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Configuration file for adding microblock materials for aesthetic blocks added by mods
#Each line needs to be of the form <name>:<meta>
#<name> is the unlocalised name or registry key of the block/item enclosed in quotes. NEI can help you find these
#<meta> may be ommitted, in which case it defaults to 0, otherwise it can be a number, a comma separated list of numbers, or a dash separated range
#Ex. "dirt" "minecraft:planks":3 "iron_ore":1,2,3,5 "ThermalFoundation:Storage":0-15
"chisel:chisel.marble":0-15
"chisel:chisel.marblePillar":0-15
"chisel:chisel.limestone":0-15
"chisel:chisel.cobblestone":1-15
"chisel:chisel.glass":1-15
"chisel:chisel.sandstone":3-15
"chisel:tile.snakestoneSand":1,13
"chisel:chisel.sandstoneScribbles":0-15
"chisel:chisel.concrete":0-10
"chisel:chisel.iron":1-15
"chisel:chisel.gold":1-14
"chisel:chisel.diamond":1-12
"chisel:chisel.lightstone":1-15
"chisel:chisel.lapis":1-8
"chisel:chisel.emerald":1-11
"chissel:chisel.netherBrick":1-15
"chisel:chisel.hellrock":1-14
"chisel:chisel.stoneMoss":1-15
"chisel:chisel.stoneBrick":4-15
"chisel:tile.snakestoneStone":1,13
"chisel:chisel.blockDirt":0-12
"chisel:chisel.ice":1-15
"chisel:chisel.icePillar":0-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-oak":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-spruce":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-birch":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-jungle":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-acacia":1-15
"chisel:chisel.wood-dark-oak":1-15
"chisel:chisel.obsidian":1-15
"chisel:tile.obsidianSnakestone":1,13
"chisel:chisel.blockRedstone":1-15
"chisel:chisel.blockHolystone":0-13
"chisel:chisel.blockLavastone":0-6
"chisel:chisel.blockFft":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockCarpet":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockBookshelf":1-8
"chisel:chisel.blockTyrian":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockTemple":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockTempleMossy":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockFactory":0-15
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassWhite":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassOrange":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassMagenta":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLightBlue":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassYellow":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLime":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassPink":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassGray":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassLightGray":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassCyan":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassPurple":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBlue":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBrown":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassGreen":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassRed":0-3
"chisel:chisel.chisel.stainedGlassBlack":0-3
"chisel:chisel.blockWoolenClay":0-15
"chisel:chisel.blockLaboratory":0-15
"Mariculture:limestone":0-10

Gammasix

Jul 29, 2019

I might even add that bees pollinate with ''Forestry'' trees. Did he try Analysing the 4 basics minecraft trees in a Treealyser? natura, extrabiomeXL, thaumcraft trees are not pollinatable. You might also try bee houses instead of Apiaries. They boost the bee life and pollination.

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
and for som.e reason I think it might actually be possible that TPL got access to some exclusive config to make pollination 'none' for modest bees, since they are your most basic and first bees you'd get, and everything in this modpack is about gating... so you'd need mana to get other bee species before you would be able to do treebreeding? or I'm just paranoid, and MarakPL is having a bad time with the RNG, because I haven't actually started treebreeding yet, and I can't say that anyone here has said that modest bees did pollinate in their playthrough.

Well any tree breeding is already gated on diamonds and metal (which in turn requires botania) because you need a treealyzer.

im sure they work, theres really no reason for them not to. i'm really not sure what the issue is.. modest bees are not supposed to be good at pollination by design. anyway, the only way to really test it would be to set up some kind of mob grinder to kill any butterflies that spawn