[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have to explore witchery further then. Thanks.

I'm not sure why the 4 soulsand and 3 skulls would work for you and not me though.. I'm playing the newest version etc. so.. yeah..

Pein

Jul 29, 2019
I'll have to explore witchery further then. Thanks.

I'm not sure why the 4 soulsand and 3 skulls would work for you and not me though.. I'm playing the newest version etc. so.. yeah..
Are you playing on a server that doesn't allow withers in over world?

Vajra

Jul 29, 2019
So, uhh...every time I try using the NEI interface, my game simply crashes. I only have to click to try and see a recipe, and the window unceremoniously closes with no crash log. Not sure how to check the crash log if there is none...XP

Mokradin

Jul 29, 2019
I'm playing singleplayer. So unless withers are blocked in overworld out of the box, I don't think so.
Maybe you have tried a wrong pattern, because it's works in 0.7.4 (the current version). The horizontal pattern is a 1.8.x feature

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
So, uhh...every time I try using the NEI interface, my game simply crashes. I only have to click to try and see a recipe, and the window unceremoniously closes with no crash log. Not sure how to check the crash log if there is none...XP

If you ever have to exit the game, exit all the way and start back up using the launcher. There are a number of known issues in the second post on this page.

(I can't figure out how to link to individual posts, sorry.)

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
I see at least 4 rowan and 4 howthorn trees alongside with what looks like two alder trees.
That's too much as there's a cap on how many plants/plant blocks of one kind is counted towards the altar. All witchery trees are "one kind" for this equasion.
There's a nice post about that earlier in this thread with specific numbers and such.
big thx my new setup :

max at 11116 :)

TheLogan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm also on 0.7.4

This is the setup I'm trying to do, but nothing happens
upload_2015-5-16_22-31-47.png

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
I've chucked at least 4 blocks of iron through the portal instead of converting it to manasteel first.