[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

Beowulf_HUN

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any info about when the 0.8 version comes out? I really want to start a let's play series, but kinda want to wait for that update...

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any info about when the 0.8 version comes out? I really want to start a let's play series, but kinda want to wait for that update...

Legend says that every time someone asks about when the update will be out, it gets delayed by another week. We're looking at... oh, a few years by now, roughly.

EDIT: (This is also sarcasm, which some people apparently have no grasp of.)

Last edited:
Reactions: fimbrethil

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Wait, you're saying plants in agricraft crops work for you?
Because for me they don't. I originally had my altar in the middle of my farms between my mushrooms and my barley and ended up with 5 power from a random piece of grass somewhere.
Spanish moss also grows on walls. But it won't spread farther than one block apart horizontally of where it was planted. It has no limit on the vertical plane though.

At present, my circle of influence includes part of my essence crops, and I have seen the particle effect traveling from the plants to the altar. I've also seen the power fluctuate when I was using the 'traveling snake' method of increasing my crop values in that area (as the 'active plants' traveled in and out of the 16-block radius).

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
hi
so trying to generate power using mana flux field and its working but why Conductive Pipes don't transfer power ? only with mekanism cabels ?

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
At present, my circle of influence includes part of my essence crops, and I have seen the particle effect traveling from the plants to the altar. I've also seen the power fluctuate when I was using the 'traveling snake' method of increasing my crop values in that area (as the 'active plants' traveled in and out of the 16-block radius).

I think I read somewhere that all crops count as one type of thing, so while the individual plants might traditionally count differently, since we have to grow them in crops, they all count as one thing and hit the cap pretty easily.

Edited to add: Wording on that is awkward but its the best I can come up with before coffee. Hopefully it makes enough sense.

Reactions: Booker The Geek

dragosentai

Jul 29, 2019
Could anyone tell me how to unlock the Capping Show quest in how the world feels I'm Arcanist 48, mechanist 39 and geneticist 22. I'm playing the game with a few friends so I'm thinking its an item I need to have in hand?

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
@thephoenixlodge got a couple ideas for you.
  • Could you enable weeds in the client configs? you can leave it disabled on the server configs.
    • This is because that config adds another item ingame, requiring clients to modify configs also to join.
    • Enabled on the client but not the server causes no issues
    • Enabled on server but not client causes a "missing item id" failure to log in error.
    • This will allow servers to turn on weeds without requiring clients ts to modify the configs themself.
  • Set the blacklist on the the Blood Magic teleposer to include:
    • Nodes
    • Warded blocks and warded glass
  • Blacklist the following from cardboard box's
    • Nods
    • Doors
    • warded stone and warded blocks.

Thank you, and if you like I'll be more then happy to pm you the config changes for the blacklists.

Last edited:

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
hi
so trying to generate power using mana flux field and its working but why Conductive Pipes don't transfer power ? only with mekanism cabels ?
Could you try something?
  • Place the botania rf block
  • wood pipe
  • A couple gold rf pipes
  • Energy cube
  • normal binding of spreaders to the rf block
  • Turn on wail and turn off nei tooltips
  • a screens hot of the setup with your mouse over the rf block while golding a wand from botania.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Could anyone tell me how to unlock the Capping Show quest in how the world feels I'm Arcanist 48, mechanist 39 and geneticist 22. I'm playing the game with a few friends so I'm thinking its an item I need to have in hand?

You need to get your Arcanist level up. Doing more of the Witchery quests should do it for you.

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
I think I read somewhere that all crops count as one type of thing, so while the individual plants might traditionally count differently, since we have to grow them in crops, they all count as one thing and hit the cap pretty easily.

Edited to add: Wording on that is awkward but its the best I can come up with before coffee. Hopefully it makes enough sense.
Basically, their might be differant types of crops, but the alter sees them all the same. As such, only so many will effect the alter the it makes no difference.

Made sense to me.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
  • Could you enable weeds in the client configs? you can leave it disabled on the server configs.
    • This is because that config adds another item ingame, requiring clients to modify configs also to join.
    • Enabled on server but not client causes a "missing item id" failure to log in error.
    • This will allow servers to turn on weeds without requiring clients ts to modify the configs themself..
Question: Would this require someone playing in single-player, without benefit of a server, to modify the config to disable the weeds?

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
Could you try something?
  • Place the botania rf block
  • wood pipe
  • A couple gold rf pipes
  • Energy cube
  • normal binding of spreaders to the rf block
  • Turn on wail and turn off nei tooltips
  • a screens hot of the setup with your mouse over the rf block while golding a wand from botania.
ok so only wooden kinesis pipe extract power from energy cube .. thx

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
yes it's the same effect no power transfer

ps: my old power setup but my dream is to go green :)

Try breaking the mana flux field and then putting it back down. There is an issue where either the mana flux field has to be placed last or the conductive pipes. I'm pretty sure it is the mana flux field. Sorry, I can't remember and can't log in right now.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
    • This will allow servers to turn on weeds without requiring clients ts to modify the configs themself.
  • Set the blacklist on the the Blood Magic teleposer to include:
    • Nodes
    • Warded blocks and warded glass
  • Blacklist the following from cardboard box's
    • Nods
    • Doors
    • warded stone and warded blocks.

Thank you, and if you like I'll be more then happy to pm you the config changes for the blacklists.
A box blacklist is already being added.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
tinkers construct ranged weapons have been active in spirit world for a short time ( i made a crossbow :) )