[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lavaheart

Jul 29, 2019
Gods I'm loving this pack. So many mods I'm working with that I never did before (botania... witchery... I gave up on agricraft because of weeds before but it's fun without them lol)
And I've never worked with mariculture before and now I wish I had XD

These fish look so derpy floating around in the pond I made them. They're just like friggin bees but derpier.

Also minecraft's music goes so well with this pack it's not even funny. I always thought the ambient music was just kinda depressing for regular minecraft. It's so perfect.

Reactions: Arbitrary

triplm

Jul 29, 2019
I play on a server with some friends and one of them keeps crashing upon login

crash report

I'm not sure whats happening it seems he's crashing when fastcraft is doing an array?

RobinTheBrave

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know what quest you talk about. I only need to create a brew of flowing spirit.
Should I go to the nether from the spirit world?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Okay built the clock .. only it doesn't work .. yes it transfers the item between barrels but the one with the redstone upgrade and facade doesn't emit a redstone signal .. tested with both a redstone torch and a repeater

You could also try a hopper clock;

It's what I use for my automated livingrock/wood contraption, seems to work rather well.

liosalpha

Jul 29, 2019
I love this slow pack, and have been playing on peaceful mostly (Except for some quest)
I only got one thing that is buggy in my game. the Quest book does not accept I have lapis seeds. It did work for the redstone~, thaumcraft shard~ and glowstone seeds. I don't have the others yet.
Do other have this too? is there a work around for it? I understood it unlocks more quests. I'm using the latest 0.7.4

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
I just did the lapis seed quest and I didn't have a problem with it, though I think it's the lapis itself you need to hold to open more quests, not the seeds or essence.

Shaun Dreclin

Jul 29, 2019
Hey sorry if this has been asked before but I did a bunch of searching and couldn't find an answer. How am I meant to mine the diamonds in the spirit world? I searched for about two hours looking for rutile ore to make a titanium pickaxe but had no luck. Any advice?

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
Okay built the clock .. only it doesn't work .. yes it transfers the item between barrels but the one with the redstone upgrade and facade doesn't emit a redstone signal .. tested with both a redstone torch and a repeater

Have you switched the redstone facade to emit when empty or gradient? It won't emit anything when set to full, because the barrel isn't full.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Hey sorry if this has been asked before but I did a bunch of searching and couldn't find an answer. How am I meant to mine the diamonds in the spirit world? I searched for about two hours looking for rutile ore to make a titanium pickaxe but had no luck. Any advice?
Isn't it in the desert?

Dacryphile

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a more efficient way to move oil from the field to my base? I have a stack of Mariculture fluid tanks, filled them up and I'm using an emerald fluid pipe to extract them to my steel Railcraft tank, but placing a stack of tanks one at a time is getting tedious and slow. Are there any hopper setups or anything of the like that will work?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a more efficient way to move oil from the field to my base? I have a stack of Mariculture fluid tanks, filled them up and I'm using an emerald fluid pipe to extract them to my steel Railcraft tank, but placing a stack of tanks one at a time is getting tedious and slow. Are there any hopper setups or anything of the like that will work?

This is what I ended up doing with the spout in front of my base. I suspect there may be something in automagy, but beyond that all I can suggest is a giant pipe line.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
You could always do a railcraft line through the nether with a portal at your refinery and one at the oil field. BevoLJ did it for one of his recent Buildcraft videos, worth a watch if you wanna do it this way.

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
So it turns out, that if you turn cheat mode on in NEI, you have to turn it off in both global AND world mode for the change to take effect. Heads up if you need to spawn anything in cause it isn't in the creative menu.

Ning947

Jul 29, 2019
I use a pump, with a bunch of BC tanks on top of it, then periodically visit it with wax capsules. although I lose the wax, it's a pretty efficient way of doing it, so long as the oil well isn't too far away.

Ryndi23

Jul 29, 2019
Fireball had a setup with two BSpace barrels (buckets and buckets of oil) which he used in conjunction with liquid loaders and unloaders from railcraft (and a minecart with tank).
He'd setup a pump with a bottler and the bspace barrels at the oil site and in his base the buckets of oil would be put into the liquid loader, which filled the minecart with tank which would put it into the liquid unloader, putting it back into pipes and then a railcraft tank.
The buckets would go from the liquid loader back into the bspace barrel with empty buckets.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
I know what the secret feature is! (I Think)
As you progress, the mobs get different textures and become more or less hostile and lose or gain some abilities!