[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Zimek

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect! Thanks Zimek, sounds like I'm making some cubes. Also, awesome base. How did you get that color texture on all of your surfaces, a thaumic device? or a texture pack, maybe?
it's a chisel block. hex something, you can look it up.

MakakPL

Jul 29, 2019
so i lost most of my progres in quest book and all my reputation points .. first quest on 53% second on 14% rest on zero :( i was almost done ...

TestyMan

Jul 29, 2019
So are you ever going to address the constant recipe lookup crash? It's pretty easy to replicate, even in SP.

Join a server/world, quit, rejoin, try to look up any recipe and your client will crash.

http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=tsEACPrf

This has been constantly addressed. Repeatedly. Over multiple pages. And explained. And it's in the FAQ.

I don't think this is stressed enough. Learn. To. Read.

Orcinuss

Jul 29, 2019
so i lost most of my progres in quest book and all my reputation points .. first quest on 53% second on 14% rest on zero :( i was almost done ...
If you are playing on single player and have cheats enabled, you can spawn yourself an editing questbook that can give you back certain quests (/hqm edit <playername>). If you are playing on a server, you can try to ask someone with permissions to edit your questbook.

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
Did you use the rename service for Minecraft?
Yes?
In that case you 'lost' your progress because hqm and others do not save for the player, but for the player with a specific name. That's the way player specific data is stored. No exceptions. No other possibility.
In fact it is possible to restore the data by editing the players.dat in regrowth/minecraft/saves/*SAVE NAME*/HardcoreQuesting and swapping the old name with the new one by using an NBT Editor. But caution should be taken as you can f*ck up badly by editing crucial data.

Baconus_Yum

Jul 29, 2019
Yes... FInally got our PvP server up. This should be fun.

You forgot about the Blood Magic sigil of the green grove and the Ritual of the same name. They stack. And the seed from Botania that makes the soil tick faster

I have a 7x7 of the magical crops, all 10x10x10. One sprinkler, a ritual w/regents, an agricarnation, and a lamp. All 49 Have the faster tick seed thing. Th farm is covered with 4 lamps of growth. The harvesting is done with golems (x4) and the item collection with the botania flowers that teleport items directly next to a hungry chest. The golems can not keep up.
What seed?

BL4DE

Jul 29, 2019
You forgot about the Blood Magic sigil of the green grove and the Ritual of the same name. They stack. And the seed from Botania that makes the soil tick faster.
Did not forget but actually do not know about. That's the reason why I didn't told about these. I never ever played a single minute of blood magic or did read of it in the forum post.

But that aside what botania seed are you talking about? Are you refering to the overgrowth seed which speeds up botania flowers on the enchanted soil it produces?

Trisscar

Jul 29, 2019
The next how to.. is the equivalent of the Extra Utilities redstone clock for extracting(pouring) block/ingots from a smeltery...

I have two ways of doing this currently, one for my general purpose smelter, and one for the smaller smelters that only ever process one item;

The general purpose one (you can use the block or ingot casts with this, I just prefer the block one most of the time):
http://imgur.com/e1sdOlU

The single ore ones (with hoppers underneath):
http://imgur.com/kPMbKTi
Just use any kind of fluid pipe, and it'll automatically drop the block into the hopper, then refill once the metal cools and forms.

But that aside what botania seed are you talking about? Are you refering to the overgrowth seed which speeds up botania flowers on the enchanted soil it produces?

I dunno about enchanted soil speeding up plant growth, but it could speed up the Botania flower Agricarnation, which makes crops around it grow faster.

Desman

Sep 23, 2014
The next how to.. is the equivalent of the Extra Utilities redstone clock for extracting(pouring) block/ingots from a smeltery...

I use a JABBA barrel clock. Can't get more compact than that until maybe Thaumcraft.

So - I have myself an Arid Bee. Apparently, it wants Dead Bushes for the 'flower'. Anyone spotted any/successfully mutandised any?
I found a couple while exploring. They spawn on sand near water, but they are rare. Haven't tried mutandis yet.

wylker

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a weird issue. When I fire up the pack, my sound works. When I click through all the menus, sound works, but once the world loads, I have 0 sounds. Anyone experience anything like this?

-No I don't have it muted
-No I don't have sounds turned off
-Other packs in FTB work fine

Reinstalling the pack did not fix it. I started a new world and I had sound so it's somehow just this world has lost sound.

Last edited:

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Well my attempts at deleting regenerating chunks to spawn a witches circle/coven with have proven fruitless. How many coven witches does it take for the imp summoning? I'll just spawn them.

Jayss123

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have seen some people playing .8 of this mod pack where can I get this pack for FTB but its still in .7.4 ? so when is .8 coming out to the FTB Launcher?

Jeridan

Jul 29, 2019
Ok I have seen some people playing .8 of this mod pack where can I get this pack for FTB but its still in .7.4 ? so when is .8 coming out to the FTB Launcher?

There shouldn't be anyone playing 0.8, considering thephoenixlodge is still working on it. As for an ETA, it'll be out Soon (tm)
TPL has given a few people the pre-release, I have seen a few but the ETA for general release is still the same.