[1.7.10] Regrowth - A WIP HQM pack - Now Listed!

crocadilemile

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I started getting "connection lost" errors when loading the world. Something to do with mariculture air pumps, I think? It started not long after I set one up, and then again on another world when I did the same thing.
It doesn't produce a crash log, but here is the console log:
http://pastebin.com/iymWUYhH

Tairgire

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like an NPE regarding the Air Pump:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at mariculture.core.network.PacketAirPump.onMessage(PacketAirPump.java:18) ~[PacketAirPump.class:?]
at mariculture.core.network.PacketAirPump.onMessage(PacketAirPump.java:9) ~[PacketAirPump.class:?]

Maybe try editing the world and deleting it from wherever you set it down, or out of your inventory if that's where it is?

Edited to add: Someone reported the same or similar problem on page 451 of this thread, but there was no response.

ToxicFallenAngel

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like an NPE regarding the Air Pump:

java.lang.NullPointerException
at mariculture.core.network.PacketAirPump.onMessage(PacketAirPump.java:18) ~[PacketAirPump.class:?]
at mariculture.core.network.PacketAirPump.onMessage(PacketAirPump.java:9) ~[PacketAirPump.class:?]

Maybe try editing the world and deleting it from wherever you set it down, or out of your inventory if that's where it is?

Edited to add: Someone reported the same or similar problem on page 451 of this thread, but there was no response.
@joshie thoughts?

Cronos988

Jul 29, 2019
Is anyone here running a server for this modpack? We are trying to get one running but it won't start. It states "the state engine was in an incorrect state postinitialization and forced into state server-stopped". Getting that for several modpacks.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Simple solution to that one:

Hi, im trying to create a private server to play with a few friends but when i launch ServerStart.bat everything work for a few seconds and then i get this error: [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state POSTINITIALIZATION and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded. Please Help me :/.

nvm fixed it! but thanks :)

well... this one was just dumb i forgot to accept the EULA stuff -.-

coco22

Jul 29, 2019
Hey - just starting this pack, but I ran into an issue-
the Tinkers quests are not registering once I create the flint parts, etc - nothing registers no matter how many times I make it...is there a fix for this?

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Hey - just starting this pack, but I ran into an issue-
the Tinkers quests are not registering once I create the flint parts, etc - nothing registers no matter how many times I make it...is there a fix for this?
My bets are that you're going out of your way to make them in the tinkers tables. Why don't you try actually reading the quest book..?

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
You could try and disable mariculture breifly but I'm not sure how that would work with the quests...

Ingenia

Jul 29, 2019
That's what I thought and opped myself to cycle through modes but I started on survival and ended on survival with no change between them. I'll try again tonight after work and see if creative will let me break blocks -
Sounds like you've managed to accidentally switch to Adventure mode maybe?
Uh yeah. Derrrrp. I thought I changed it back to survival, apparently not. Don't drink and Minecraft kids.

Reactions: Kmad

Savos

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All,

I am getting CRC errors when unzipping. I've used 7zip and Winrar. I could download the mods separately, but wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug.

Thanks.

Attachments

• regrowth_error_unzip.PNG
    regrowth_error_unzip.PNG
    5.8 KB · Views: 49

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Hi All,

I am getting CRC errors when unzipping. I've used 7zip and Winrar. I could download the mods separately, but wanted to make sure it wasn't a bug.

Thanks.

Is that happening when you use the one on the FTB Launcher?

Savos

Jul 29, 2019
It looks like it might be something in my computer. Tried on my laptop and it worked okay. I'm sorry to have troubled you.